[drama 2007] Flowers For My Life 꽃 찾으러 왔단다

Guest angel2nyt

^*wave to ripgal* Hey Jo! ^^

Yeah Kim Ji Hoon is quite stunning here hehe.. so different than his role in Great Inheritance <3

To my surprise, after reading our beloved javabeans' summary for this drama, I think I just changed my mind about this drama and would like to watch it seriously (without fast-forwarding lol) once the subs comes out (BON fighting! hehe)

oh, and...

EPISODE 3 HQ is now available @ WITHS2's CLUBBOX ^_^

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annyeong Flower dearies~! :D

I can't help but feel the same as ovette and o-cha about Ho Sang. :( The opening video already seems to foreshadow that Ho Sang will eventually leave Ha Na, BUT I REALLY HOPE THAT'S NOT THE CASE. :wacko: Scriptwriter-nim and PD-nim, PLEASE let them have a good ending~! :tears:

I'm also glad that many of the newer dramas are diverging from the typical storyline/characters and Flowers is definately on the list. :)

I really like how none of the characters are from a chaebol family or play either as a doctor or a successful business person. Ho Sang is quite miserable as he's in debt and tries to escape from loan sharks. (Cha Tae Hyun is hilarious. :D) Ha Na is not the typical beauty with model-ish feature, ie she's not super tall, and etc.; she's just perfect the way she is. Go Eun Tak (played by Kim Ji Hoon) is a cutie. :wub: He's quite down to earth and is reasonable. As for Nam Kyung, I agree with everyone else that she's a strong woman, personality wise (in a good way) and physically. She may look "manly" in her fire-fighter suit, but she looks just as elegant and sophisticated outside of work.

Ha Na's parents are just has hilarious and weird. At least, they portray more emotions compared to their emotionless daughter (who seems to smile only whenever she sees money). :lol:

Thanks ay_link and everyone else for all the goodies and support. Everyone, fighting~! :D

ay_link aka Shenny! You seem to be everywhere.. I just saw you on some other threads :sweatingbullets:

I watched the first episode and I hate to say that the pace was a bit too slow for my taste, BUT I will still give the benefit of the doubt. Besides, reading javabeans' splendid review is always enjoyable even without watching the real thing.

A little more critique *think CONSTRUCTIVE instead of offensive* Cha Tae Hyun has yet, once again, trapped in his stereotypical character - as the bubbly, happy-go-lucky, pure-and-innocent young man in search for love. Not that I'm complaining, I guess this kind of character fits well with his natural expressions? because he just looked so..... well, natural ^^. The terminally-ill storyline is so overused, and yet we are still drawn to it. I guess some things will never gets old, eh?

HaNa is one interesting character. She's bold, cold, and (to make it comparable, in a sense) seems dead -well, you know what i mean-. She and HoSang are the exact opposites. Maybe that's the whole point..... perhaps in the end, they will find their balance in each other. HaNa will live it up a little bit, while HoSang will tone it down. We all know it will be a sad ending, unless if some miracle happens, but I highly doubt it. Still, I can sense the abundant moral values along the way.

That's my unworthy 2-cent. Please pardon all the critiques and what-not. :sweatingbullets:

Guest ponkie

^ I'm holding out for a happy ending. So far, I can't imagine him dying.. it's just not right. From javabeans's review, the doctor said that he has cancer, but it's not entirely incurable, right? So maybe he'll find out later and get treatment or something. :D Here's hoping.

Guest o-cha

I'm a little bummed out after finding out the ratings for eps 3 ...5.3%... sighhh...of course this would not stop me from watching this drama. But I'm just a little bit saddened that not many people are enjoying this little gem of a drama. I know people complain about same old stories in K-drama...now here we have something different....very refreshing theme...and yet no one seems to watch it. <_<

Yes I know that My Man's woman is ruling the Mon-Tues slot with ratings in the high 20s and even HIT is doing decent (in the 16%)...but I would think this drama is different enough that people will give it a chance.

Please excuse my rant...I'm just a bit bummed out.

SeReNiTy : yes...oh I hope HoSang lives...although it sure sounds like he won't make it... :(

mangoicy : no..I think it's a fair criticism for CTH...so far he's been successful in playing the 'loveable loser' type guy...but then again since he is so good at it...I have no complains..hehehe.

Guest ovette

^

i so much agree... the ratings dont matter that much.. snowqueen had such great story but it didnt do great with ratings.. as far as i enjoy this drama, ill continue watching it!

cant wait for ep3! :)

Guest mangosteen

^*wave to ripgal* Hey Jo! ^^

Yeah Kim Ji Hoon is quite stunning here hehe.. so different than his role in Great Inheritance <3

To my surprise, after reading our beloved javabeans' summary for this drama, I think I just changed my mind about this drama and would like to watch it seriously (without fast-forwarding lol) once the subs comes out (BON fighting! hehe)

oh, and...

EPISODE 3 HQ is now available @ WITHS2's CLUBBOX ^_^

Thanks Shenny for your support!!!! Glad to see you here :)

Guest angel2nyt

New Pictures

102009023lmq6.jpg

102009029llm2.jpg

102009030lzr8.jpg

102009031lvv0.jpg

102009032lda5.jpg

102009035ljf5.jpg

102009033lpk4.th.jpg

102009034lwv6.th.jpg

102009036lak8.th.jpg

102009037lvr8.th.jpg

102009038lny3.th.jpg

102009037lfa6.th.jpg

credits to kbs

guys dont be so bummed up because of the ratings..

episode 4's ratings may even be lower because HIT is in its final week..

next week i think the ratings will be better

Guest jahye

but i must question it's actually reality ness of it. >_<

it is highly anything like what happened in this drama would happen. but never the less! it's fun :D

Actually, I think it's very real. Speaking for myself, I have no idea how funeral home owners function in the workplace, but I think the drama gives an interesting and real perspective on how the other half lives, how people who take care of the dead go about in their line of work.

I just finished episode 3.. poor Eun Tak. More Eun Tak in episode 3 but he gets abused a lot. But thankfully, judging by the previews at the end of episode 3, he's more than just a whipping boy for Hana, at least I hope so.

I think there's something more to Nam Kyeong's phone calls.. obviously, it appears she's talking to her husband, but part of me feels like she's talking to a dead person.. I know it's a wild idea, but maybe her husband passed away and she hasn't fully accepted this so she unconsciously goes through the charade of talking to her husband, but she's really talking to no one.. :sweatingbullets: Maybe I believe this drama to be deeper than it really is, but since it deals with death, maybe it uses Nam Kyeong to depict how one would cope over a dead spouse, by living in denial.. or maybe I'm crazy and she really is talking to her husband. :lol:

Guest angel2nyt

Actually, I think it's very real. Speaking for myself, I have no idea how funeral home owners function in the workplace, but I think the drama gives an interesting and real perspective on how the other half lives, how people who take care of the dead go about in their line of work.

hahaha

i know some people who work in funeral parlors..

and let me tell you hana does reminds me of one

they actually eat with them, they talk to them when they have problems...

hahaha

and i remember this one tv special about weird jobs and of course they had people who work in funeral parlors,

and like hana's case,its really a family thing

so they grow up with dead people

hahaha

i cant stop laughing right now..sorry

Guest bwitched

New Pictures

102009023lmq6.jpg

how come the guy on the right looks like him???

I nearly mistaken him for CTH oppa. Hehehe

Guest kassuma

im liking this series so will be uploading this in my veoh at my own pace. both got surprising good chemistry being a-listers.

Guest Fleur

I think there's something more to Nam Kyeong's phone calls.. obviously, it appears she's talking to her husband, but part of me feels like she's talking to a dead person.. I know it's a wild idea, but maybe her husband passed away and she hasn't fully accepted this so she unconsciously goes through the charade of talking to her husband, but she's really talking to no one.. :sweatingbullets: Maybe I believe this drama to be deeper than it really is, but since it deals with death, maybe it uses Nam Kyeong to depict how one would cope over a dead spouse, by living in denial.. or maybe I'm crazy and she really is talking to her husband. :lol:

Wow... that's really interesting, I must say. You can seriously be a scriptwriter! A good one, for the record.

As for the ratings, i know how demoralising it can be. I'm sure especially so for the actors. Hmm... not too sure if the ratings will go up. Considering the fact that morbid issues like 'death' are probably not very popular among the ahjummas. But I still think these numbers do not reflect how great a drama or acting is. ^_^

Guest ripgal

He was Nam-kyong's fiance.

And yes, he died few years ago. He was drowned.

WOW..that's really something surprising..

No wonder I felt a bit strange when she was talking on the phone. Altho I only thought they were trying to tell us that Ho Sang had no chance anymore by focusing on NK and her fiance's picture, I did have a eerie feeling. It's as if she was only talking to the wind.. :blink: Jahye, you were right! :ph34r:

Guest o-cha

angel2nyt : thanks for the new pics..

jahye : OMG...looks like what you said about NamKyung is right...you can definitely be a scriptwriter..hehehe

Guest jahye

hahaha

i know some people who work in funeral parlors..

and let me tell you hana does reminds me of one

they actually eat with them, they talk to them when they have problems...

hahaha

and i remember this one tv special about weird jobs and of course they had people who work in funeral parlors,

and like hana's case,its really a family thing

so they grow up with dead people

hahaha

i cant stop laughing right now..sorry

Are you laughing at me..? :sweatingbullets:

To the rest of us where death is not an everyday issues, the idea of it can be haunting, sad, and creepy, but for families like Hana's (I also concur funeral homes are mostly a family business), when you deal with an event like taking care of the dead everyday of your life, it kind of desensitizes you and it's not a big deal to them as opposed to someone who comes across death every once in a while.

Wow... that's really interesting, I must say. You can seriously be a scriptwriter! A good one, for the record.

As for the ratings, i know how demoralising it can be. I'm sure especially so for the actors. Hmm... not too sure if the ratings will go up. Considering the fact that morbid issues like 'death' are probably not very popular among the ahjummas. But I still think these numbers do not reflect how great a drama or acting is. ^_^

I don't know about scriptwriter, but I believe this drama uses the subject matter of death as more than just a laughing matter. It really touches upon the impacts and changes a death can bring to someone's life.

He was Nam-kyong's fiance.

And yes, he died few years ago. He was drowned.

Did I miss this somewhere in the first 3 episodes?? I don't recall it ever being explained, I was just going on a hunch.

WOW..that's really something surprising..

No wonder I felt a bit strange when she was talking on the phone. Altho I only thought they were trying to tell us that Ho Sang had no chance anymore by focusing on NK and her fiance's picture, I did have a eerie feeling. It's as if she was only talking to the wind.. :blink: Jahye, you were right! :ph34r:

I had the same eerie feeling during the phone call scenes, that's why I felt there was something more to it than Nam Kyeong simply talking to her husband.

k0521khj11ilsses1du3.jpg

k0521khj14ilsses1rg6.jpg

Episode 3 caps (thumbnails)

k0521khj04ilsses1lr0.th.jpgk0521khj05ilsses1jk0.th.jpgk0521khj06ilsses1qv9.th.jpg

k0521khj09ilsses1zq4.th.jpgk0521khj10ilsses1ar7.th.jpg

k0521khj15ilsses1fv6.th.jpgk0521khj16ilsses1vp0.th.jpgk0521khj17ilsses1ju3.th.jpg

credits; naver blog

44053548125122149552482sq8.gif

Episode 3, rmvb version (218 MB) megaupload

Enjoy! :)

Guest angel2nyt

Are you laughing at me..? :sweatingbullets:

To the rest of us where death is not an everyday issues, the idea of it can be haunting, sad, and creepy, but for families like Hana's (I also concur funeral homes are mostly a family business), when you deal with an event like taking care of the dead everyday of your life, it kind of desensitizes you and it's not a big deal to them as opposed to someone who comes across death every once in a while.

nop..

i was laughing at myself..

because i remember the first time i met them and it was for a neighbor's funeral..

i remember just looking at them..

i really dont like funerals..(almost to the point where im scared to look at the coffins)

but they moved too normal, my cousin and i was just laughing so hard

1회

http://bigmail19.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/bi...IMfHUUQciTS6wkK

2회

http://bigmail15.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/bi...BwT_jXXCg2KoXkl

3회

http://bigmail7.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/big...1Qe97ZYh35itGm8

4회

http://bigmail15.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/bi...H26WhL4hriw_-Tm

credits to 그러면™ of dc

Archived