[drama 2007] Flowers For My Life 꽃 찾으러 왔단다

Guest angel2nyt

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mangosteen

Thank you so much, team, for your hard work and Larry for the hardsubbed episodes!

Thank you to all of the Flowers for My Life's fans for your support. We hope that you've enjoyed the series and see you at our next project! ;)

Guest littlemafia

hi guys.. need help from u guys...

any1 know any CB or non CB link i can dload? i'm 4got to dload only epi 13.. and CB shamsiki only hv 15&6 files....

i'm stuck using credeisca2 CB.. 832k/700mb n dont want to move... <_<

thanks a lot guys.. bdw.. not LQ.. (n_n)v

Guest nokiamania

can anyone send me the english subtitles from episode 1-16?

I can't get the subs because d-addicts is down. :(

Megaupload or sendspace preferred. Thanks in advance.

so is this like a comeback film for both of them?

On first i feel bored watching but later part on the story i find like the story. The ending even though he died but still light on the story. It makes me cried i love it. :)

Guest mischa317

I just finished this drama last nyt. i'm lost for words to describe greatness of this drama. it's quite disheartening that korean viewers did not see the beauty of it. it can make u cry just like that and make you laugh just like that. I hope that in time, more people will realize it's true worth.

May i just add how cute kim ji hoon is! the scene seems to brighten up everytime he's on it. :blush:

great casting by the way. i hope the actors and the other people behind this drama wont get dismayed and disappointed because of its poor ratings. Can't agree more with what others are saying in this thread that this show is a RARE GEM.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest uglyamerican

I too just finished "Flowers", and can't express enough of what a must see this is....I almost dropped it after 3 episodes, (kind of dragging, and didn't see the chemistry) but I'm so glad I stuck with it. The chemistry clicked, the portrayals of the actors were all done well, (i could have done without the 2 "fancy funeral home guys"), and from episode 4 on, it was almost a perfect blend of happiness, and sadness......the storyline although a serious one, was dealt with in a sensitive way through the love of all the characters, and i believe ironically, was made more poignant by the fact the setting is mainly a funeral home......I consider myself a veteran of kdrama, having watched at least 40 of them now, and "Flowers" immediately bolts to the top 3 in my list......being a 40 something white guy, I've had major problems with most of the endings of kdrama's, but this one has as good an ending as one can have, especially considering the subject matter...and I'm also not ashamed at all to admit this one had tears rolling down my face regularly after the 3rd episode....Flowers touches on a serious matter in a glowing way, and i believe it shows us all how we should live our lives......whether dealing with an issue like this or just everyday life..........and for that I'm grateful to Flowers.............Go watch it, and learn.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hellohallyu

Think many people have been asking if Flowers for My Life will be released on dvds. Checked with KBS and they said that for Singapore, BlueMax, a video distributor, has bought the rights for this drama. Think a dvd release is due soon in Singapore.

I can't wait to get my hand on it cos I absolutely loved this series.

Flowers for My Life is my favourite drama. Alone in Love comes in a close second.

You can check out KBS' email to me here.

Pity they did not say if the OST will be released.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just finish it last night. It was one of the great tragic dramas except better. I really like how they did the ending it was really sad but at the same time really happy too because they all reunite. I hope everyone will get this to see this drama because it was really great. Dramas that start out with a really funny beginning then end with tragic really bring tears to the eyes, don't everyone think so. Cha Tae Hyung and Kang Hye Jung did really great job.

* Has it came out in dvd yet? Anyone know? I really wanna buy it.

• 1 month later...
Guest katdiva

Flowers For My Life - HQ MU Links (Credit to BON's CB)

Ep09 *EoS* Part1|Part2|Part3

Ep10 *Rhea* Part1|Part2|Part3

Ep11 *Rhea* Part1|Part2|Part3

Ep12 *Rhea* Part1|Part2|Part3

Ep13 *Rhea* Part1|Part2|Part3

Ep14 *EoS* Part1|Part2|Part3

Ep15 *Tank* Part1|Part2|Part3

Ep16 *Tank* (Finale) Part1|Part2|Part3

The MU link #2 doesn't work for Episode 13... and I can't use CB b/c I'm on a Mac. I will try Daddicts.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hellohallyu

Good news for Singaporean fans of Flowers for My Life! The dvds are finally released in Singapore!!! :w00t:

It comes in 2 versions. The one produced by BlueMax, a Singapore company, is priced at S$40. the other version, not sure by which company, is priced at S$15. Bought the cheaper version, but yet to try it out.

Teddyu@HelloHallyu :)

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest cherillyn

No doubt the first half of it was a little draggy but you will discover the beauty and appreciate the depth of this drama if you stick with it to the end.

I've lost someone dear to me not long ago and I wish I had seen this drama prior to her death as I'm sure it would have helped us understand how to best make that person happy and comfortable in her last days. Everything happened too fast, we hardly had time to reconcile our feelings and it's one of our biggest regrets.

I've learned that the scariest thing about death is not knowing what will happen to you but once you come to terms with it, somehow you'll be at peace. I think it helps if you believe death is only a temporary separation - i think that is the message the scriptwriter is trying to convey to the audience. I was a mess when i saw CTH's final video in the last episode bidding an eternal farewell to all his loved ones. My nose was stuffed, my head was caving in as a result of fighting back tears. it must be hard doing something like that but it's really thoughtful of him to reassure everyone he's going to a happy place.

Here are a few things or quotes i liked about the drama

- think of death as a friend moving away and too busy to keep in touch. though it's impossible to meet that friend in person, you'd still get to see him in your dreams and the memories you two built together.

- the reunion at the ending where all the deceased returned for a reunion including Geul-Geul the dog. i love how KHJ's dad nodded in acknowledgment of CTH's feelings for his daughter when CTH presented flowers to his daughter.

- It was terribly sweet of KHJ's dad seeking advice from a stranger who went through a similar experience when his son died, so that he can help make CTH's remaining days more comfortable.

- the scene when CTH was trying to make funeral arrangements for his mum. My heart ached with pain. So what happened though in the end? I don't believe his mum/family was informed of his death?

May i just add how cute kim ji hoon is! the scene seems to brighten up everytime he's on it. :blush:

great casting by the way. i hope the actors and the other people behind this drama wont get dismayed and disappointed because of its poor ratings. Can't agree more with what others are saying in this thread that this show is a RARE GEM.

Lol, i like the character he portrayed in this drama but not his hairstyle. It's so not flattering - made him looked so ahjuma-ish! I agree, this drama was highly underrated...maybe because the first half failed to capture the hearts of the audience so not many were bothered to follow up with the second half. it's a shame. It's a truly beautiful drama....sort of reminds me of Roberto Benigni's movie Life is Beautiful...tragic but downright meaningful.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

KBS World is havin the re-runs now. At first i thought it was quite boring but today i watched abit of ep 5 and they kept playing this sad background music and i started crying! Think i will start watching from today onwards. I know im goin to cry alot just listening to that background music.

Heard there is no OST for this drama. Sad cos i really want that backgrd music. =(

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gwapa_ko

I also watched the re runs in KBS World. I also loved the depth of the drama. There a lot lessons to be learned..like how to deal with death.

Hosang was lucky to have enjoyed the last days in his life. I also admired hana on how he stuck with Hosang til the end.

And I luurvveee Euntak..He's such a gentleman. =)

I also loved how they portrayed the ending..it's not the usual "crying over a dead body" scene.

Archived