[drama 2007] Flowers For My Life 꽃 찾으러 왔단다

Guest angel2nyt

Guest Seoul GC man

serenity, luv, creidesca, thanks heaps for the caps, CB link and updates.

Really looking forward to watching this drama. It's still early days, I'm sure the ratings will skyrocket soon. 1002.gif

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ovette

ep1 was pretty funny... weird yeah and comical too! cracked me up when HaNa place HoSang in the coffin!

but i need some explanations... why did she do it? and why was HoSang in the hospital in the first place??

sorry i have lots of question! who was the thugs chasing HoSang? and the guy he calls Hyung? :)

what did he ask HaNa to lie to the Hyung, and HaNa was fired from the hospital after helping HoSang right?

i also laughed hard when people thought HoSang is dead, and his funeral picture is soooo funny!!!

um.. another question came up to my mind, what were his friends reading at the CR and HoSang heard them? :)

i hope someone could help me with these questions!

the drama seems interesting to start with!!!

Guest jahye

Why is it so quiet in here?? I thought Cha Tae Hyun had a lot of fans.. I'm not one of them, (I always thought he was a limited actor. I still do. He's good at playing the goofball, comic role, but that's about all he can do well) BUT, I really enjoyed the first episode! Mostly due to Kang Hye Jung. Even though I'm not a particular fan of her, yes she was good in Welcome To Dongmakgol, but I never really loved and embraced her like everyone else did. And ever since she got her "teeth alignment" or whatever she called her surgery stint, she looks like an alien.

BUT, even with my original distate in the leads, I really, really enjoyed the first episode. Normally when people think a drama is funny, it's usually the body movement type of humor that amuses them, but this drama has a lot of humor in its dialogue. Obviously, it's boring to watch if you can't understand what's being said, especially when scenes move slowly, but I though the dialogue really carried the first episode.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for the ratings to be high. Even if the drama continues to be as good as the first episode till the end, I don't think the ratings will surpass 20%. If the drama continues to stay good, I would love for the ratings to go up, but right now it's up against a bit of a surprise hit, SBS My Man's Woman (nearly 25% in ratings) and I don't see the ratings for this drama skyrocketing, at least not until My Man's Woman ends.

Direct download link to Episode 1: http://bigmail22.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/bigfile_down?uid=Prg-T3A4KrCZnWPJkI5tw7W4CJszWTGf

credits; dcinside The number of downloads are limited, so grab it before it expires!

Episode 1 caps (thumbnails)

k0514khj01ilsses1qi3.th.jpgk0514khj02ilsses1vs1.th.jpgk0514khj13ilsses1ed1.th.jpgk0514khj18ilsses1gu0.th.jpgk0514khj20ilsses1ef5.th.jpg

k0514khj29ilsses1my7.th.jpgk0514khj34ilsses1mm3.th.jpgk0514khj39ilsses1qh4.th.jpgk0514khj43ilsses1uh4.th.jpgk0514khj47ilsses1gi0.th.jpg

k0514khj49ilsses1vh2.th.jpgk0514khj50ilsses1ig6.th.jpgk0514khj56ilsses1gv7.th.jpgk0514khj72ilsses1uw0.th.jpgk0514khj73ilsses1kf6.th.jpg

credits; naver blog

Guest lovegoodfood

Cha Tae Hyun's "funeral photo" look v funny..... i like comedy....hopefully this can be really funny and crack me up while watching this drama!!!!!

Guest bwitched

I believe in this drama's potential. Though too soon to predict.

btw, I think I have to watch the drama without subs first. Soooo curious

ep1 was pretty funny... weird yeah and comical too! cracked me up when HaNa place HoSang in the coffin!

but i need some explanations... why did she do it? and why was HoSang in the hospital in the first place??

sorry i have lots of question! who was the thugs chasing HoSang? and the guy he calls Hyung? :)

what did he ask HaNa to lie to the Hyung, and HaNa was fired from the hospital after helping HoSang right?

i also laughed hard when people thought HoSang is dead, and his funeral picture is soooo funny!!!

um.. another question came up to my mind, what were his friends reading at the CR and HoSang heard them? :)

i hope someone could help me with these questions!

the drama seems interesting to start with!!!

i just fin dl the first esp^ and was skimming through ..so did not really complete the entire esp yet .but the humour in here seem fun .^^...somehow it remind me of Hello mr God. .lol especially that mafia guy ...

* ho sang sending some delivery to a house .but the man in there wanted hosang to change clothes with him and hence .hosang ended up in hospital doing a check up under the name of the man ..while the man went away ....

*hosang asked her to lie to the mafia guy about his illness ....though the trick did not last since the other nurse discovered it .but still ho sang give her the money he promised ..which unfortunately was witnessed by the nurse .and hence she was fired..and her revenge was to put him into that fridge ^^ ...which i think is her father prastise of making one who make mistake relfect on it ...by being in the coffin..

but ..er i do think ho sang does has cancer because his medicial report say so but he had thought the doctor had heard his request ..when he leave message in the doc's voicemail And when the doc come to deliver the BAD news ..er hosang even say THANK you to him ..relieved to be rid of that mafia man i dun think he realised the doctor was really speaking the truth ...

oops that all i can say for now ..i got to watch it in full

. And ever since she got her "teeth alignment" or whatever she called her surgery stint, she looks like an alien.

yup. i was wondering WHAT HAPPEN TO HER ! ..she really look so foregin --;;; .

Guest hahaha111111

wow, thank you!!! look poster of this drama is i want to see thank so much Cha Tae Hyun very hand some

Guest heartdrops

I was actually going to pass on this until I read the storyline. This seems really interesting since it's about life.

Can't wait to watch this!

Highlights of Episode 2

Ho Sang finds a lot of money at the dead rich man's house. He ends up spending the money and even drove the man's car.

I don't know why Ha Na hunts Ho Sang down and HS ends up driving her around also. He drives crazily on the road cuz some car was following them closely. Later, he kicks her out of the car but eventually picks her up again cause there are cops who ask to check IDs down the road. HAHAHA

On the way, HS buys a flower bouquet for his crush, Oh Nam Kyoung. :lol: After purchasing flowers, HN drives the car instead probably because she got a bit paranoid about HS's crazy driving earlier. They just chat inside the car and I don't know what HS was talking about. Strangely, there was a car in front of them but HN continues to step on the gas pedal and rear ends Go Eun Tak's mini truck. I love the graphic effects of how the air bags pop out and HS's flower pedals just gracefully fly out through the moonroof...LOL.

0006cu5.jpg

0000ey9.jpg

0001fs0.jpg

0002fl3.jpg

HS runs away with his bouquet, leaving HN with Eun Tak. The pedals continue to gracefully fall off as he runs. He jumps over a fence, not knowing that a dog was there. Later, Nam Kyoung appears and shoots the dog.

0003yx6.jpg

HN and ET ends up going to the police station because HN bit ET on the arm. Surprisingly, HN's parents stop by the station cuz I think ET works for them?? HN hides her face behind the purse and goes to the restroom trying to escape. Her attempt fails as her parents and ET are right outside as they all witness her falling out of the window...LOL. They all end up riding back to HN's home together.

At home, HN lies inside a coffin probably because she was embarrassed or just trying to relax. The interesting thing about her family is that they all are quite carefree about any objects are used for the dead. I like how they are definately not superstitious about how such objects might "bring them bad luck". There are many people who will cringe just at the site of a coffin or maybe just hearing the word "coffin", whereas to just casually sleeping/lying in one~! :wacko:

0004se3.jpg

HN's father has to help prepare (I think) for another funeral, so he and ET visit the home of the person who just passed away. Coincidentally, Nam Kyoung and HS attend the same funeral. On the way to the house, HN sees HS inside NK's car and she quickly follows them in her scooter.

At the dead person's home, family and friends were eating lunch and HS joins a few ahjusshis and pours them soju. HS spots HN and immediately hides and tries to get out of her site. He eventually went inside one of the room where the dead body lies; he squeals a bit but has no time to be scared as he still needs to figure out where to hide. He opens on of the door and sees HN's dad and ET talking inside another room.

OH NO, they're coming into the room~! They open the coffin and sees HS lying inside instead...LOL~! Long story short...HS causes havoc at the funeral as he's trying to escape the site.

HS is forced to go home with the Na family and he spends the night there. He dreams of the dead rich man and freaks out.

The next day, HN takes HS out for a ride on her scooter. Perhaps, HS requests her to take him to see NK at the fire department? :unsure:

There's an emergency call saying there's a fire at some building and NK has to go with the team to the rescue. HS took HN's scooter and follows the fire trucks...LOL.

At the location of the fire, supposedly all of the firemen/firewomen got out of the building EXCEPT for NM. HN finds her way to the location. HS rushes into the building to rescue her; on the way, he has another wild imagination of how he saves her and stuff. *FAINT* Soon after, NM comes out of the building and learns that HS rushed into the building to save her. *DOUBLE FAINT* At the end, HN goes inside the building to save HS. *TRIPLE FAINT* Instead of the hero saving the heroine, it's the other way around...HAHA. Now, what makes HN wants to save HS's life? Is it possible that she's starting to have emotional feelings?

Hope I didn't bore anyone out with my wordiness. :sweatingbullets:

Archived