[drama 2007] Flowers For My Life 꽃 찾으러 왔단다

Guest angel2nyt

Guest babymarzy07

That's true that some would be spooked initially...

I was quite uneasy with the topic but at the same time this is the reason that the plot draws me in. Quite strange...

Hana makes me question my fear and realize that my fear of the dead is BIZARRE. I thought I found her bizarre at first but as I watch more of her, maybe it is us who fear deaths that are bizarre, not her.

She makes everything that deals with funerals/death so non-emotional. It is her matter-of-fact nature about death, dead people, funerals that really makes her stand-out.

hi ginnie!! waves!! :D nice to see you here too

ur right about that, at first look Hana may seem weird, creepy. for me id find it scary. but i find her really brave in that sense. since she was born to this lifestyle, i think she has embraced it and grown to accept that fact in life. Hana reminds me of this movie My girl (american movie) the girl who lives in a funeral parlor and encounters a lot of death etc in her life in some ways.

thanks bibotatu! i didnt really notice about the vietnamese names before.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi ginnie!! waves!! :D nice to see you here too

ur right about that, at first look Hana may seem weird, creepy. for me id find it scary. but i find her really brave in that sense. since she was born to this lifestyle, i think she has embraced it and grown to accept that fact in life. Hana reminds me of this movie My girl (american movie) the girl who lives in a funeral parlor and encounters a lot of death etc in her life in some ways.

:D Hi Babymarzy!!!

Nice to see you too!!! *waves back*

I love Hana. She's so determined to get what she wants that I am rooting for her..eventhough money is root of all evil, bleh....hahaha..

I think she encountered lots of death but none that really mattered to her. I think once she falls in love and sees a person close to her die, she'll be more attached.

Guest babymarzy07

:D Hi Babymarzy!!!

Nice to see you too!!! *waves back*

I love Hana. She's so determined to get what she wants that I am rooting for her..eventhough money is root of all evil, bleh....hahaha..

I think she encountered lots of death but none that really mattered to her. I think once she falls in love and sees a person close to her die, she'll be more attached.

This is a more low key drama and im seemingly more attrachted to them. :D i wish more QSSers would watch this too. hehehe

Me too, she's an interesting quirky kind of person. Lol, she is too hilarious heer comments and her fantasies. I think the turning point here for Hana will be when she will care much more about life, living having to loose someone who means a lot more to her. I think right now, she says is all after money because that fills her emptiness. :)

Wow, I just recently got enough time off to watch Flowers for My Life and Cha Tae Hyun never disappoints me. He's always been able to pull off this type of role (Sad Movie, My Sassy Girl). Unlike the Prince's First Love, which was very lackluster, this drama is much more funny and quirky (in a good way). And I'm enjoying Hana's character because FINALLY, she's completely different from the recent trend of cutesy, adorable main female leads. Hopefully more people will start watching this drama because I fear that with a not so "good looking" cast (I actually think they are in their own way but the cast is not a "typical" good looking cast), some might not.

Guest nhetski

i am one of those people who are not so fond of sad/morbid endings.. therefore, i'm in a bit of a pickle wondering if HoSang will die in the end.. hopefully not.. waaah!!! i don't want to cry in another kdrama anymore!!

getting more and more impressed with this drama :)

**waves to everyone**

Guest khernitzz

after reading all your comments now i really want to watch the drama just waiting for the subs or then again i could always watch it in KBS world

Guest bwitched

hye to all..the regulars and the newbies...

I'm a big fan of CTH oppa. I wish I can come and drop by often in the thread, but I'm afraid, there'll be too much spoilers. But then again I read Javabeans's review to know what happen because I can't seem to hold my curiousity. It's the same right???...so I guess I can just come here n join the hype and add another regular.

well, in any way I personally think this drama has a big potential. But I dunno why it haven't make it yet in korean market...So sad. CTH and KHJ deserves the support from everyone. Based from what I read in Javabean's blog, they did a great job potraying their characters. And so does the rest of the cast.

Guest ripgal

I really adore HANA. She's really a unique girl. I love how she expresses her concern and care for Ho Sang altho it's all in guise of something else that she wants from him. I actually thought her actions and gestures were evident of something else other than her desire and lust for money. Altho her intentions might not have been genuine from the bottom of her heart, I actually thought she was really sweet towards Ho Sang. No signs of pretention or whatever when she extended her helping hand to Ho Sang. Besides, I love her sassy cool character. She doesn't pretend to be somebody else and tells Ho Sang frankly not to expect anything other than her original self. I love it. She's so real.

So looking forward to Ep 4. =)

Guest lovegoodfood

Thanks jahye for providing the rvmb links to the drama....It helps me save lots of space in my pc!!! Thanks dear once again!!!!!

i have been abit slow in catching up .but is planning to soon within this week ~ ..

but here some news ..there a few cameo appearance .in this drama ^^ ...

lee jung hyuck [ he was in Hello Mr God ] will be appearing in the esp to be aired on 29th

and Chae Rim with Ahn Jae Wook [both were cast from Oh Pil Seung Bong Sun Young ] will be doing guest appearance also in later esp [ i think the list also has Kim Ok Bin and Yoo Gun - from hello mr god ]

200705280352.jpg

차태현 강혜정 주연의 KBS 월화드라마 ‘꽃 찾으러 왔단다’(지영수 연출·윤성희 극본)에 톱 탤런트들의 까메오 출연이 줄을 잇고 있다. 배우 이한위, 이건주, 김홍표, 송종호 등이 이미 우정 출연했고 안재욱, 채림, 유건, 김옥빈, 이영자 등이 우정 출연을 희망하고 있어 조만간 한 드라마 속에서 다양한 스타들을 만나게 될 전망. 중견 탤런트 이혜숙 송옥숙이 이미 촬영을 마쳐 오는 28일 방송에 출연 예정이고, 29일에는 탤런트 이종혁이 극중 공현주 애인의 형으로 깜짝 출연한다. 조연출을 맡은 유호준 PD는 “아직 촬영을 하지 않았지만 안재욱, 채림은 ‘오! 필승 봉순영’의 연출을 맡았던 지영수 PD의 친분으로 우정 출연을 결정했다”며 “대본이 나오는 대로 어떤 역이든 맡겨만 주면 최선을 다 하겠다고 의욕을 보이고 있다”고 전했다. 한편 동시간대 경쟁작 SBS ‘내남자의 여자’의 독주에 고전하고 있는 ‘꽃 찾으러 왔단다’가 스타 까메오들의 자발적인 지원에 시청률 상승세를 탈 수 있을지 주목된다. 스포츠동아 이정연 기자 annjoy@donga.com

Guest Fleur

That should be interesting. I love it when actors and actresses make cameo appearances. Thanks for sharing shirley!

Guest ovette

OMG OMG!!! im regretting stopping to watch this because of my schoolwork loads... if CR will appear in this drama i will really watch it!!! :)

thanks for the wonderful info!

Guest bwitched

shirley..what a great news. kamsa heyo.So excited.

Hehe, i think the actors and actresses know the leads quite well so they don't mind helping by appearing in the drama. Hopefully it'll boost the rating. not that I care about the rating, but I want this drama to get recognized in korea. They deserve it!!!!

Episode 5 (HQ)

Available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/samshiki

Thanks shirley for the news~!! That'll be sooo interesting~!

Funny scene at the beginning of 5...:lol:

Ho Sang dreams of Wang Dae Bak poking a voo doo doll (made to look exactly like Ho Sang....the hair, the clothes, and the way he's tied to the chair! :lol:)

0001jo4.jpg

0003ya9.jpg

Episode 5's cameo was Song Ok Sook.

0002hj8.jpg

Not sure who this actress is but I think she's a cameo also. :unsure:

0000kh4.jpg

Can't wait to see the other cameo appearances~! :D

Archived