[drama 2007] Flowers For My Life 꽃 찾으러 왔단다

Guest angel2nyt

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest belly1988

Where can I DL the ending song (The English Song) for this drama? It is a nice song and I like the lyrics.....pls anyone who know! Can u post the LINK here!

Thank You...........in advance!

Guest o-cha

nhetski : hi to you too! I've always liked CTH so of course I'll watch this drama...and what you said about him being friends with KJK..that's one more reason for me to like CTH even more...ahhaha.

I haven't watched episode 2 yet...no time today..but will definitely do it soon. I've been reading javabeans' ep2 summary..and I can't wait to watch it. thanks javabeans for the wonderful summary.

Guest Fleur

Thanks for sharing the opening theme, serenity! I really really love the songs in this drama, especially this opening theme. It has this feel-good mood to it.

Yay!! Ep 2 is out!!! :D

translation for this new report anywhere? i skimmed the pages following this post on this thread, and i don't think i saw a translation. if i'm wrong, please point me in the right direction. many thanks...

공현주, '꽃 찾으러 왔단다' 합류

1212_417814_20070410094231_O.jpg

[스포츠서울TV|여창용기자]공현주가 차태현, 강혜정에 이어 KBS 2TV 새월화드라마 '꽃 찾으러 왔단다'에 출연을 확정했다. '꽃 찾으러 왔단다'는 죽음을 소재로 삶과 죽음, 그리고 사랑의 참의 미를 깨우치는 과정을 그린 휴먼 코미디 작품. 공현주는 극중 119대원이자, 차태현이 오매불망 못 잊는 첫사랑 오남경 역을 맡았다.

오남경은 사랑하는 연인이 바다에서 실종되자 사람의 생명을 구하는 직업을 스스로 선택한 인물이다. 겉으로는 쿨하고 씩씩하고 여유있어 보이지만 사실은 아픔을 간직하고 있는 약하고 여린 마음의 소유자다. 공현주는 오남경 역을 통해 세상과 사랑을 향해 닫혀있던 마음을 열고 진짜 웃음을 웃게 되는 여인의 따스한 감성연기를 섬세하게 표현할 예정이다. 또한 차태현을 사이에 두고 강혜정과 사랑의 대립을 벌일 예정.

공현주는 "브라운관을 통해 새로운 작품으로 여러분께 다시 인사드리게 되어 정말 기뻐요. 이번 작품에서는 그동안 보여진 도회적이고 조금은 차가운 이미지와 달리 인간미 넘치는 따뜻한 모습을 선보일 수 있게 되어 기대가 큽니다. '꽃 찾으러 왔단다'가 시청자 여러분께 정말 따스하고 유쾌한 휴먼드라마가 될 수 있도록 최선을 다해 준비할테니깐 많은 기대와 사랑 부탁드릴게요"라고 전해왔다.

공현주는 2001년 슈퍼모델로 데뷔, 드라마 아내의 반란, 웨딩 등에 출연하여 연기력을 인정받았으며, KBS '토요영화탐험(공현주의 공감)', '스포츠세상', MBC 'TV완전정복' MC로 활약하며 재치있는 입담과 안정된 진행솜씨로 호평을 받았다.

또한 다양한 광고를 통해 여성스럽고 상큼하면서도 다양한 매력을 선보이며 광고계에서도 주목 받고 있는 다양한 재능을 소유한 유망주다. 공현주가 새롭게 선보일KBS 2TV 월화드라마 '꽃 찾으러 왔단다'는 '헬로, 애기씨' 후속으로 2007년 5월 방송 예정이다.

hblood78@ahatv.co.kr

<나를 움직이는 이슈, UCC의 중심 스포츠서울 TV www.isportsseoultv.com>

<내 손안의 뉴스 스포츠서울닷컴 뉴스 알리미 557 + NATE/MagicN>

i've been reading javabeans episode summaries in her blog. and though i haven't seen the episodes, i've laughed out loud at the summaries. good stuff.

Guest ripgal

Ep 2 was quite entertaining. :D

I love how Hana tries to pursue Ho Sang... so childish and naive, yet cute and funny at the same time. She doesn't try hard and talks as if everything makes sense. :lol: Now even Ho Sang's taken aback by her confession and agression..haha.. And I agree about the songs they use in here. They're not the typical pop-rock or ballad type songs you always get to hear in dramas. The songs here have the oldies and sentimental feel within and makes you feel really comfy and nice.

BTW, I have to admit I was swooning when I saw Kim Ji Hoon! My gosh..he looked incredibly HOT in here. I only remember him from Great Inheritance and yet he didn't leave any impact there. But here he's like...oooohh soooo HOTTT..:wub: Mind my temporary insanity, he was just too attractive in here. Maybe it's the hairstyle..

Guest jaejoongie <3

hehe i saw both of the episodes last week? about on the kbs website~~ haha I must say! she is quite a character. Someone who's comfortable seeing a dead body. with no emotions at all *_*....

>_< i wonder what's going to happen in the future o_o...

so manhy questions ;) i love the actress. the plot is interesting xD

but i must question it's actually reality ness of it. >_<

it is highly anything like what happened in this drama would happen. but never the less! it's fun :D

esp 3 preview ^

mms://vodt.kbs.co.kr/event/2tv/dra_flower2/prev03_m.asf

I'm loving the opening theme~!!! The music and the landscape are very peaceful and soothing. It kind of gives a childhood-like feel to it where children just play all day with no worries or burden; even the text looks like it was written with crayons. :)

Enjoy~! :D

thanks for this the captures are lovely

Guest ovette

KJH is pretty hot stuff! he doesnt show much emotion but he's still adorable!

i love ep1 & 2.. it's hilarious without trying hard to be.... i hope it gets better!

Guest ovette

hi also to the DJS threaders who are in here! it's nice to see you here as well!

i like how this drama uses witty lines!

im just worried that HoSang might die in the end.. coz he's really diagnosed with cancer. remember how HaNa got his details by looking at the medical record??

maybe she'll fall in love with HoSang for real and change her perspective about death. just my two cent :)

Guest belly1988

Anyone Pls??????

Where can I DL the ending song (The English Song) for this drama? It is a nice song and I like the lyrics.....pls anyone who know! Can u post the LINK here!

Thank You...........in advance!

I manage to find the title though: Wasted On The Way - Graham Nash

I honestly can't wait for tomorrow. The first 2 episodes are great. I love the quirky feel about it. It's a different feel from any other dramas I've seen so far. The characterization is also interesting. HN and HS are very very unique leads that it's excitign for me to see how the people behind it would connect both of them and form a sort of romantic relationship out of them, cause so far, they are nothing like typical leads in dramas. As for the 2nd leads, I don't know, but NK as a fire fighter impresses me because what I usually see is women of k dramas in a feminine set up. So it was good to see another different thing here. And that other guy, aigoooo, so cuuuteee. I had never seen the guy before, so it was like 'whoah, who's this gorgeous specimen?' kind of surprise. I am actually looking forward to see how he would be involved in the main plot, cause dude, I wouldn't mind seeing him often.

Guest o-cha

hi also to the DJS threaders who are in here! it's nice to see you here as well!

i like how this drama uses witty lines!

im just worried that HoSang might die in the end.. coz he's really diagnosed with cancer. remember how HaNa got his details by looking at the medical record??

maybe she'll fall in love with HoSang for real and change her perspective about death. just my two cent :)

I'm worried about Ho Sang possibly dying too...=( .... hopefully the cancer is treatable...or if they indeed plan on killing off the character at the end...I hope it is a sweet ending...nothing too heart wrenching... my heart can't take heart wrenching ending.... :lol:

thanks for everyone who's uploaded it to non-CB...That's the only way I can watch this drama since I don't have CB...

I'm in love with HoSang-HaNa right now....

Guest ripgal

I honestly can't wait for tomorrow. The first 2 episodes are great. I love the quirky feel about it. It's a different feel from any other dramas I've seen so far. The characterization is also interesting. HN and HS are very very unique leads that it's excitign for me to see how the people behind it would connect both of them and form a sort of romantic relationship out of them, cause so far, they are nothing like typical leads in dramas. As for the 2nd leads, I don't know, but NK as a fire fighter impresses me because what I usually see is women of k dramas in a feminine set up. So it was good to see another different thing here. And that other guy, aigoooo, so cuuuteee. I had never seen the guy before, so it was like 'whoah, who's this gorgeous specimen?' kind of surprise. I am actually looking forward to see how he would be involved in the main plot, cause dude, I wouldn't mind seeing him often.

I agree with what you said. I forgot to mention about Nam Gyeong too. I kinda like how they made her a tough girl..not in the typical Kdrama way, whereby a tough feisty one would always argue and fight for her rights and blah blah. Here it's more realistic because they portrayed her as a fire fighter, which isn't an easy job as ppl think. And it was sooo cute when Ho Sang actually left Hana behind...just because he wanted to see Nam Gyeong work. :lol: That was seriously sooooo sweet.. But it's kinda strange that they'd actually let Hana barge in the building on fire to look for Ho Sang. And she stepped into the building with the determined expression..hahaha..I can see how she loves money..:lol:

And the 2nd guy, his name is Kim Ji Hoon. I've only seen him once in Great Inheritance with Kim Jae Won and Han Ji Min. But he was a baddie inside and didn't look that cute...here he was just :wub:.. I won't mind seeing him often too..:lol:

Archived