[drama 2007] Flowers For My Life 꽃 찾으러 왔단다

Guest angel2nyt

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New drama from Oppa! yes now i can't wait to watch this. missed him from his last drama Prince First Love. this time a role that fit him more than a spoil brat in prince. hehehe

Kang Hye Jung is like a VERY VERY BIG name in Movie industry. she played with lotsa cool actors like Choi Min Shik in Old Boy, Rules of Dating with Park Hae Ill, Welcome to DongMakgul with Shin Ha Kyung & Jang Jae Young and not forgetting with her Ex-Boyfren Cho Seung Woo in Love Phobia. they were like the cutest couple ever but sadly they broke up because of heavy workload etc. And she also won a few awards from old boy - supporting actress, dongmakgul and rules of dating for best actress. i think this is her first drama. If i'm notmistaken she's born 1982.

i think this is a drama that will be highly anticipated with the looks of the cast. hehe i sure do!

Guest Fleur

OMG OMG... it's starting today!!!!! Can't wait!!!

Thanks for sharing the lovely wallpapers, Seoul GC Man!

Guest Fleur

Anybody watched the 1st episode??? How was it? Don't tell me the story (wanna watch it myself... :P) Just wanna have a general feel how the drama is.... Anyone?? So excited!

Guest bwitched

yes yes. Pls somebody tell me how was the first eps. I'm sooo curious. And yeah, how does it rates in rating??

Thanks everyone( I haven't remembered everybody's name yet) for the caps, for the clubbox links and the photos!!! Keep them coming

yes yes. Pls somebody tell me how was the first eps. I'm sooo curious. And yeah, how does it rates in rating??

Thanks everyone( I haven't remembered everybody's name yet) for the caps, for the clubbox links and the photos!!! Keep them coming

TNS's rating is 7.2% Nationwide...

Link To Article.

First episode is not very special...maybe tomorrow will be better.

ceyes02100020qy1.jpg

ceyes02900031uj8.jpg

ceyes02800006jq5.jpg

Flowers For My Life - Episode 1 (HQ)

Available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/samshiki

So far, this drama is a bit unusual but comical. Death is normally a touchy topic, at least for the Asian culture. Here, the scriptures and PD portray death in a comical perspective. I'll just wait to watch it again with subs for a better understanding. :)

For the mean time, I'll just list a few interesting things from episode 1. :D

Na Ha-Na talks and sleeps to the dead, saves/collects money in an urn like a piggy bank, eats lunch inside the morgue, and keeps her kimchi cold inside a corpse freezer. Heck, her mom even takes a nap inside a coffin~!

:o

She watched MISA, but I guess she does not feel sad or anything as she's too used to seeing death since she was young.

I think Yoon Ho Sang is some sort of a delivery man. One day, Ho Sang made deliveries to some rich guy's home and the guy asked HS to switch clothes with him. At night, the guy died because the building collapsed and had Ho Sang's name tag on him.

0000fd0.jpg

Hence, people (family or friends) thought that Ho Sang is dead.

:rolleyes:

Guest bwitched

thanks luv and thanks serenity.

The way u guys described the drama, it sure looks like a funny but meaningful one.

Freeze the kimchi in death freezer. Hahahaha...

Btw, I'm sure the ratings will go up. The'll have their way among the ahjummas for sure.

Guest bibotatu

Anyone has the rating for 1st episode? I just took a look ... it seems interesting ... i think i like it already and Cha Tae Huyn looks funny as always :lol:

Guest ovette

yeah i wanna know too! ratings as said was 7.2% nationwide but i have faith in this drama... i think ratings will eventually go up!

i wanna know how was episode 1 since there are still no nonCB links :)

edit: i take back what i said, someone has uploaded it already! yey cant wait to watch it :)

Guest fragolina

Thank you for all the updates. It seem s avery good drama and i like Cha Tae Hyun's acting. Hope the ratings will go up. ^_^

Archived