♥️♥️♥️Yoon Kye Sang 윤계상♥️♥️♥️

Admin

@AquariusMY @hibiscus23 @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh and others from YKS squad

Sorry but we're all in this together... I just started on Episode 1 of 'Last', will give a quick feedback tomorrow!

@hibiscus23 Which episode you at now?

Meanwhile here's another :D:D:D I think his character has exercise scenes in this drama (I peeked at the Naver page lol) Suffered a big relapse I think I'm not gonna get cured so soon from my WS :sweatingbullets:

nj5M61w.gif

• LOL 4

Dear YKS squad,

We’re doomed. There’s no cure for this. Let’s just page Dr Lee Kang and have him heal our sickness :joy:

I just started Malmoe: The Secret Mission. I can feel that it’s a movie with a powerful message and it’s going to have a strong impact on the viewers. There are some very truthful words in the dialogue that give me goosebumps. I’m happy to see familiar faces in the cast, with very capable veteran actors and actresses.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

GoodQuerulousIndochinesetiger-max-1mb.gihe goofs a lot :)

cr: Gfycat

JointWeirdEarwig.webp

scene fr Last

5 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

@hibiscus23, that clip that you shared about him telling the reason he departed from g.o.d (posted in the Chocolate forum), are there more to that video that I can watch? 

@AquariusMY ahhh i think it was on YT not so sure chingoo if there's more :( mian mian but if i happen to come across one, i'll PM you or post it here :)

@im0202 i'm quite slow only  starting ep 3 coz i gotta cont w/CLOY & start with Forest - how about you? I'm liking Last, gosh i think with YKS talent i'm surprised with his skills in action projects i've seen so far! really versatile!  woah where did you dig those s.e.x.y. photos of Yoon? woahhh!

hahaha those abs ummmhh DAEBAK :)

fellow squads, there's simply no cure, if anything it'll get worse! @ChocolateMei let's start paging Dr Kang Dr Kang pls go to OR there are some YKS squads plenty of them who needs your attention! Scalpel or whaaaat?

cartoon-surgeon-holding-a-scalpel-by-too

• LOL 3

@Lawyerh@im0202@ChocolateMei@Ameera Ali @thanieother YKS squads, it just dawned on me that YKS was also a part of this nice war drama Road No. 1, i saw it and it was good with other hunk So ji sub (another fangirling me)

You fellows squads must've seen this?

Road_No._1-poster.jpg

cr: wikipedia

25087043b4d8bc11a969325b140365d6.jpg

Road9.jpg

cr: koreandrama.org

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnjihl81GT5q1x4UVOv4Q

kyesangyoon1.jpg

Dynamic, impressive actor Kye Sang Yoon plays So Jisub's rival for Kim Ha Neul's heart

kimwar.JPG

Kim ha neul lead actress was also his love team in Lovers of Six Years!!

• Love 4

@Lawyerh woah he's too sexy in that vid woahhhhhhh made my day woot! :glasses:In Rd 1 yeah he didn't get the girl but he's got lots of airtime as he's kinda 2nd lead! I did enjoy the story though! :)

giphy.gif

not sure which drama/movie this one was? (cr: Giphy)

e92bf40eeca35ea9890385a9919d26772453469a

He's baby faced beauty! so cuuuuuute!! (cr: aminoapps.com)

y81Tr.gif

that's one of my faves kimbap yummy! (cr: korea-fans.com)

Spoiler

FearlessWetDarklingbeetle-small.gif

i think this was a scene in Last? (cr:Gfycat)

VastDirtyHydatidtapeworm-small.gif

another scene in Last

• Love 1

9 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@Lawyerh woah he's too sexy in that vid woahhhhhhh made my day woot! :glasses:In Rd 1 yeah he didn't get the girl but he's got lots of airtime as he's kinda 2nd lead! I did enjoy the story though! :)

not sure which drama/movie this one was?

@hibiscus23 That’s Yoon Piljoo from ‘The Greatest Love’!! Leads are Cha Seung-won and Gong Hyo-jin. YKS is second male lead but he’s damn adorable in this drama, it’s one of my faves! Very funny show. I recommend! But disclaimer since YKS is second lead, you know what this means:ph34r: 

I had second-lead syndrome for awhile when I watched this drama:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

@im0202 @Lawyerh

I have the same problem with YKS in second lead lol aside from my bias for Chocolate couple which is probably why I can’t watch his other dramas with different FL :w00t: :scream:

But I might try Road no. 1 after I finish Lover of 6 years. (Thanks to @hibiscus23 for the promotional pictures :D)

For some reason, his team up with Kim Ha Neul works for me though. (Is it just me, or does she look a little similar to Ha Ji Won? Somewhat same demeanor too.)

In any case, he’s very versatile and talented enough, as evidenced in all his previous projects, that I would not be surprised if he is offered for another drama where he is the first lead. :blush:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ChocolateMei said:

@im0202 @Lawyerh

I have the same problem with YKS in second lead lol aside from my bias for Chocolate couple which is probably why I can’t watch his other dramas with different FL :w00t: :scream:

But I might try Road no. 1 after I finish Lover of 6 years. (Thanks to @hibiscus23 for the promotional pictures :D)

For some reason, his team up with Kim Ha Neul works for me though. (Is it just me, or does she look a little similar to Ha Ji Won? Somewhat same demeanor too.)

In any case, he’s very versatile and talented enough, as evidenced in all his previous projects, that I would not be surprised if he is offered for another drama where he is the first lead. :blush:

@ChocolateMei@Lawyerh@im0202 me too when he's 2nd lead but i just kinda let it slide just so i can see him hahaha In Last i can't stand any of the K actresses in there but i'm continuing with it!

@ChocolateMei you're welcome for the promo pix, i also like the chem he has/had with Kim ha neul, the latter is one of my faves aside fr HJW and SYJ! i think not only you, she has a little similar to HJW and i believe almost same age!

Yeah let's hope he gets to start another rom/com after Choco and not let us wait for too long! :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Was doing well until you post above gif bwahahaha... I was not really watching any drama actually... just 2 dramas. Miss chocolate so much. 

I want to watch his movie Malmoe but since no romance, this one also not urgent. 

Are any of u guys will purchase the choco making dvd? 

@Lawyerh hahaha bwahahaha chingu, i think that's one way of us reminiscing about it, my WS gets worse each day (meil meil haru haru as they say in hangeul)

Me toooooo, i miss chocolate v much!

I thought you're finished with Malmoe? I may hv to go back to watch TGW after finishing Last where I'm already on ep 8 :)

I will def purchase Choco dvd once it's available!

• Love 4

I don’t think I’ll be over it anytime soon either.

Still not over them and still coming to visit their threads for therapy :love:

The OTP love story will stay with me for awhile. Haven’t seen any dramas lately with a build up of their romance that was done so poignant and very well acted by two leads with an explosive chemistry.. Everytime I listen to their OST brings back all the nostalgia once again. :wub: 

I’ll be rewatching it for sure at some point later. For now, will have to contend myself with YKS and Chocolate thread pictures, gifs and videos that all our dear chingus have contributed

:blush::kiss_wink:

Edited to add:

It goes without saying, HJW remains one of my favorites (it’s my profile pic!) and I’m visiting her thread also to keep updated with her latest news. So many thanks to chingus managing her thread. 

• Love 4

@ChocolateMei same here, the OTP's love story is poignant and i dunno how to explain it in words but it's something that seems to linger with us and I agree for a while it will be! one of the reasons will be their great (as you quotes it 'explosive') chemistry! There are (were) so many things that we love about this drama and OSTs are one of them! It's funny how I played Always Be There numerous times and it keeps ringing in my ears, plus the other song by Kassy Pick Me Up that's another beautiful rendition plus the music itself and of course the duet by our OTP!! :kiss_wink:

Hi to all YKS squads @thanie@Ameera Ali@Lawyerh@im0202 pls excuse me i know i'm missing some squads here but i'll make up next time! I'm gg fr one thread to another that I'm lost if some names belong to the other thread lols!

l2.jpg

cr: The Drama Corner (Give him any role and he'll deliver it w/out a doubt) be it rom/com, gangster, lawyer, name it....he's Mr. Versatile)

photo603308.jpg

cr: hancinema

ContentSameIberianlynx-size_restricted.g

Scene from Last (cr: Gfycat)

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

@hibiscus23, Lol! Same here ... Chocolate OSTs ruined me for another Kdrama OSTs. Goodbye Hotel del Luna OSTs :joy:. I can't believe I can listen to it all day, as in Everyday! I'm also loving Special by Yubin. Every time I hear of that song, I can imagine all the cooking session of this drama and I would salivate like a mad dog. SWEETEST THING by Seventeen is like a National Anthem to me. My day literally start with that song. It prompts my blood and my entire system to start working B)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, thanie said:

@hibiscus23, Lol! Same here ... Chocolate OSTs ruined me for another Kdrama OSTs. Goodbye Hotel del Luna OSTs :joy:. I can't believe I can listen to it all day, as in Everyday! I'm also loving Special by Yubin. Every time I hear of that song, I can imagine all the cooking session of this drama and I would salivate like a mad dog. SWEETEST THING by Seventeen is like a National Anthem to me. My day literally start with that song. It prompts my blood and my entire system to start working B)

@thanie hehehe IKR? Mind you since i started liking kdramas i've been collecting their CDs and this OST of Choco will def be a part of that addition! Likewise, i'll never get tired listening to Choco osts, i hvnt watched HDL i'm not into the FL there :( ummh the food that CY cooks in that drama wanna make me dash to the nearest K restos hahaha, one of the things i enjoy/ed with K food is their yummy ingredients such as those red pepper paste, miso, ahhhh and i always hv to hv sesame oil, sesame seeds in my cupboard bwahaha, the Koran influence really hv been a part of my life now!

Sweetest Thing by 17? I shld look it up & listen, i love that group too & I hv their CD! LOL nice thing to start your day ha? :)

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, hibiscus23 said:

@thanie hehehe IKR? Mind you since i started liking kdramas i've been collecting their CDs and this OST of Choco will def be a part of that addition! Likewise, i'll never get tired listening to Choco osts, i hvnt watched HDL i'm not into the FL there :( ummh the food that CY cooks in that drama wanna make me dash to the nearest K restos hahaha, one of the things i enjoy/ed with K food is their yummy ingredients such as those red pepper paste, miso, ahhhh and i always hv to hv sesame oil, sesame seeds in my cupboard bwahaha, the Koran influence really hv been a part of my life now!

Sweetest Thing by 17? I shld look it up & listen, i love that group too & I hv their CD! LOL nice thing to start your day ha? :)

@hibiscus23,  :heart:

Sweetest Thing was BG music used when CY participated on a cooking contest in Greece. Look it up and listen, okay? I absolutely love that song. It sounds very energetic and lively.

Awh, look at that Signature. So adorable :wub:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, thanie said:

@hibiscus23,  :heart:

Sweetest Thing was BG music used when CY participated on a cooking contest in Greece. Look it up and listen, okay? I absolutely love that song. It sounds very energetic and lively.

Kinain ka na ng sistema ng Kdrama, Ses! Lol ... 

Awh, look at that Signature. So adorable :wub:

@thanie oh i see, i'll try YT maybe it's available! i sure will! thanks! hahaha i can't resist using that signature, i just wished we cld be allowed to hv more than 2 sigs?  lols!

• Like 1