Naruto Manga Thread

K-PopChink

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that Itachi would be able to convince his brother Sasuke to stop trying to get revenge on Konoha and then the story line would take a turn from there. But nope, Sasuke still hasn't gotten the memo. Gosh! He is so stubborn! That Naruto vs Sasuke fight is going to be sooo crazy @____@. Anyway, I'm so glad that Edo Tensei is over. It was a little hard to keep with 100 characters from the past popping up and trying to remember who they were.

I think Kabuto might get a HEA after all! I didn't expect that.

Annnd yeah, I wonder what last thing Itachi is trying to do to Sasuke. It looked like he was just going to poke his forehead again. haha~

LOL That would the last straw~ like I'm going to go rest in peace Sasuke! Just kidding!!! *yoink*

HEA= Happily Ever After

Because Itachi is forcing Kabuto to accept himself and also Kabuto's foster brother suddently showed up and wants to go back to the orphanage. I can see Kabuto having a change of heart and getting a HEA. I thought he was going to die.

Guest Pang1430291626

However, I feel there is another epic battle before that - Naruto + Sasuke vs Masked Guy. I hope the Naruto series carries on for another good year before ending. :)

Chapter 590 "I Will Always Love You" AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I want to see Sasuke's reaction to THAT. I finally understand Itachi a bit more. Despite everything, I had always been a little confused by his actions but not anymore :'D

• 1 month later...
Guest ReplayMVP

I was reading Naruto then I went to Facebook and saw this and I thought this described Team 7 so perfectly & then it went on Tumblr. (What a journey...)
But I wanted to give the fans some laughs.

tumblr_m8k3522V4F1r1l8yao1_500.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I was pretty confident Tobi is Obito through out the years, and people over time had theories that he was Danzou, Madara, or some other Uchiha.. but I began having doubts simply because Tobi was missing one eye but he was shown with two during the fight with Konan, and that he was already fully grown when Minato was Obito's teacher..  but it seems that with the last several issues it could very well be Obito! 

^

Yeah I have been very confused about this...since I've been read 1 or 2 chapter every other week I forget what happens.

It has been concluded that Tobi (guy in the mask) is indeed not Madara right? When did this happen again?

And if Obito does indeed = guy in the mask does that mean he is in reality more than a hundred of years old. And therefore the whole time he was Itachi's best friend he was an imposter. Or does that really not apply? Who was the one who helped Itachi kill his clan all those years ago? Madara right? Madara is the one who hates Konoha and Tobi just wants to make every one disappear?

Who was the guy who had the fight with the 1st hokage all those years ago? Madara or guy in the mask? Madara right?

So in the end Tobi had never really appeared in no other instances of the past right? He just suddenly appeared?

Oooh right, the 5 kage are fighting Madara while Naruto and co fight the guy in the mask. Meaning they can't be the same?

I'm so confused. lol

I hope they finally show who he is next week in Chapter 599.

cutiek028 said:

^

Yeah I have been very confused about this...since I've been read 1 or 2 chapter every other week I forget what happens.

It has been concluded that Tobi (guy in the mask) is indeed not Madara right? When did this happen again?

And if Obito does indeed = guy in the mask does that mean he is in reality more than a hundred of years old. And therefore the whole time he was Itachi's best friend he was an imposter. Or does that really not apply? Who was the one who helped Itachi kill his clan all those years ago? Madara right? Madara is the one who hates Konoha and Tobi just wants to make every one disappear?

Who was the guy who had the fight with the 1st hokage all those years ago? Madara or guy in the mask? Madara right?

So in the end Tobi had never really appeared in no other instances of the past right? He just suddenly appeared?

Oooh right, the 5 kage are fighting Madara while Naruto and co fight the guy in the mask. Meaning they can't be the same?

I'm so confused. lol

Tobi was revealed not to be Madara when Kabuto summoned Madara and Madara made some comment about Tobi's plans
other than that, we don't know much.  the main theories is that Tobi is either: Obito, Madara's younger brother, or that Uchiha guy who was in the 2nd hokage's team. 

Godotology said: cutiek028 said:

^

I'm so confused. lol

Guest papasmurf

my theory why Tobi is Obito
First of all people are keep deducting this theory, because obito is around same age as kakashi. Kakashi and gai was around their teen years (14-16 yrs old)...so it's not OBITO. SO FREAKING NOT TRUE. Remember..sharingan has many techniques that can manipulate time and space (e.g. mangekyo sharingan), a 72 hr in the mangekyo sharigan dimension is only a second in the real world. Which means that kamui could in fact have a same effect. No one dug out Obito's body, which means that no one knows if he's really dead. 
Perhaps this is out it went down:
Before the final boulder closed down on him, his sharingan subconsciously activated without him knowing, when he was awake he was drifting in the kamui world thinking "where am i.....? am i....dead?..." and then he remembers everything before he was unconscious and was thinking how cruel the ninja world is...he bear the pain that his world is suffering, so much like nagato...he too wants a peace, but obtaining this peace in a wrong way. He spent many months and years trying to perfect his kamui, now he's ready he comes back to the real world knowing that only few months passed away (kamui's year equals only one month in real world). Now the plot thickens...

Ooooh okay Obito= the guy who was in Kakashi's team when he was little.

I thought it was that guy who was Itachi's best friend who he took the eyes from.

Obito was an Uchiha after all. But don't see why he would have had that change of heart....

lol, look at young Gai in the latest issue fighting Obito..
ok so now its revealed, there's some questions that remain..
for example if Kakashi took Obito's eye, how come he has both sharingan present when fighting Konan?
secondly Tobi was a grown man during the last big war but Obito was still a child.. unless there were two tobis.

Archived