Naruto Manga Thread

K-PopChink

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chibiottoman

"Hell yeah " I said when reading it. I support Naruto, of course but, um, what about Sasuke? I believe he deserves an important role too, except for the being the one who's always been the enemy of Konoha. Maybe they become hokage together, like a coalition system or somewhat thing, erm, though it sounds impossible. Maybe because they take after Rikudousennin's sons...indeed, reincarnate their souls? Maybe the true alliance is the coalition? :)) (still trying to defend Sasuke)
haha, aside from that, has anyone noticed, um who said I don't remember though, was Karin's chakra power same with Kushina's ? Did she release chakra chains as powerful as Kushina did? Was that girl that powerful? It seemed as a huge thing to me, at least ; when she released them to protect Sasuke.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes! Sasuke vs Naruto fight! I am nervous about how its going to end though :-SS
I haven't read the last 3 chapters and don't plan on reading any thing else until the manga is nice and completed (so I don't go insane).
I am still in shock that the end is coming as soon as mid-November! How is everyone handling it?!
Once it's complete I am coming on here to give a crazy rant/review :)
Can't wait for the end of this ride. Its been pretty awesome I got to say!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Eternal_Rukh

I have spent my last 8 years watching/reading naruto c:
I grew up with him and learned from his  ideals...I couldn't be more proud about anything else ^^Every second I spent with naruto was worth it and I would never dare to regret that well spent time ^^
I am so happy about the latest chapter too xDMy Tamashi felt like burning in passion when I saw...SPOILER ALERT..that the blood of both of them were connected that was such a precious and important moment!
Sasuke finally recognises him!

Guest SakuToku

I've been following that manga for 6 years. I've been waiting for the new chapter every week. And now Naruto comes to an end in 1 or 2 chapters left. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

• 3 months later...

One Piece is a definite must :D Unfortunate I don't have any other recommendation for ongoing manga similar to Naruto. The few others I am following are shoujo.
My thoughts on the ending:
I read the ending a few months ago but I never got around to posting about it.
I really enjoyed seeing the Naruto vs Sasuke fight. I loved seeing Sasuke finally give in. It made me happy <3 It was shocking to see the arms...
As for the time skip, Naruto-Hinata's and Sasuke-Sakura's children were awesome (the Uzumaki little girl and little boy!!) but SALADA?!! I also like the Shikamaru-Temari child :) I think the Chouji+girl from Thunder village pairing was so random. The Ino-Sai child? BLEH, I could never get behind that pairing for some reason. Why is TenTen all lonely? :'( We saw KIBA!! YEAH! But no Shino, it makes you feel like he really never was part of the core Naruto-generation group ever since he was left out of the one mission lol
Does Tsunade's assistant never age?? Or was that women in the Hokage's office someone else? I wanted to know more about Sasuke's current role in the village! I also wanted to know Orochimaru and Kabuto's current whereabouts. Another BIG THING that I was mad there was no mention of was Karin and Suigetsu. In the Kage summit they purposely didn't show the guard for the current Mizukage making me think it might have been Suigetsu. Maybe because the seven swordsmen were somehow reinstated? Why would Kishi purposely leave that out? =((
Apparently in August of this year we will be seeing the "Naruto: The New Era Project" where Bolt and the other younger generation will be the main characters and Orochimaru might be the villain so hopefully more questions will be answered then! YAY!

• 2 weeks later...

cutiek028 said: One Piece is a definite must :D Unfortunate I don't have any other recommendation for ongoing manga similar to Naruto. The few others I am following are shoujo.
I really enjoyed seeing the Naruto vs Sasuke fight. I loved seeing Sasuke finally give in. It made me happy <3 It was shocking to see the arms...
As for the time skip, Naruto-Hinata's and Sasuke-Sakura's children were awesome (the Uzumaki little girl and little boy!!) but SALADA?!! I also like the Shikamaru-Temari child :) I think the Chouji+girl from Thunder village pairing was so random. The Ino-Sai child? BLEH, I could never get behind that pairing for some reason. Why is TenTen all lonely? :'( We saw KIBA!! YEAH! But no Shino, it makes you feel like he really never was part of the core Naruto-generation group ever since he was left out of the one mission lol
Does Tsunade's assistant never age?? Or was that women in the Hokage's office someone else? I wanted to know more about Sasuke's current role in the village! I also wanted to know Orochimaru and Kabuto's current whereabouts. Another BIG THING that I was mad there was no mention of was Karin and Suigetsu. In the Kage summit they purposely didn't show the guard for the current Mizukage making me think it might have been Suigetsu. Maybe because the seven swordsmen were somehow reinstated? Why would Kishi purposely leave that out? =((
Apparently in August of this year we will be seeing the "Naruto: The New Era Project" where Bolt and the other younger generation will be the main characters and Orochimaru might be the villain so hopefully more questions will be answered then! YAY!

sereneandin

said:

cutiek028

said: One Piece is a definite must

:D

Unfortunate I don't have any other recommendation for ongoing manga similar to Naruto. The few others I am following are shoujo.

As for the time skip, Naruto-Hinata's and Sasuke-Sakura's children were awesome (the Uzumaki little girl and little boy!!) but SALADA?!! I also like the Shikamaru-Temari child

:)

I think the Chouji+girl from Thunder village pairing was so random. The Ino-Sai child? BLEH, I could never get behind that pairing for some reason. Why is TenTen all lonely? :'( We saw KIBA!! YEAH! But no Shino, it makes you feel like he really never was part of the core Naruto-generation group ever since he was left out of the one mission lol

Does Tsunade's assistant never age?? Or was that women in the Hokage's office someone else? I wanted to know more about Sasuke's current role in the village! I also wanted to know Orochimaru and Kabuto's current whereabouts. Another BIG THING that I was mad there was no mention of was Karin and Suigetsu. In the Kage summit they purposely didn't show the guard for the current Mizukage making me think it might have been Suigetsu. Maybe because the seven swordsmen were somehow reinstated? Why would Kishi purposely leave that out? 

=((

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest SakuToku

^Nope and I'll never read that Kishimoney's manga again.

ShikaTema and SaiIno are the only ones that are awesome in the ending. The rest are meh....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived