Naruto Manga Thread

K-PopChink

Guest SilentScreamerS

whoa, wow. i'm not really sure what's happening, but WOW. are they meant to be jinchuriki's with rinnegan?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wingfaith

^

i think it's the speed from the night tale's power, there's no way naruto would know that kunai trick lol

Guest vanessa1988

finally caught up with all the chapters...my eyes were tired but i just kept on reading

jinchurikis with sharingan and rinnegan...don't know how they are gonna defeat those

unless they close their eyes lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CowGoesQuack

this week's chapter is sad  :tears:

only sad because it ended. i swear at the end of every manga i feel like i just got trolled.

Guest monkeyshinobi

Soon Naruto vs. resurrected Itachi XD This shall be interesting...I wonder if Sasuke is going to show up

Guest monkeyshinobi

^hm good question...I pretty much skimmed the chapters for quite sometime, so i probably missed something crucial XD

interesting new chapter! :D The fight was pretty interesting XD Madara was controlling Itachi and Nagato's bodies but thankfully not their minds!

Guest creaturedreams

I read on another forum that the resurrection technique basically summons them in their full body before their death .. if you know what I mean. aha

• 2 weeks later...

Soooo....all the crazy stuff Kabuto and Madara are doing with the eyes and the clones is so weird!! Oh well :P

It was interesting to see Itachi and Naruto meet up. We now know what the thing that Itachi gave Naruto is! But I'm still a little confused about what it actually does?? :o haha

Gaara and his father! *heart* That is by far the most touching moment in this war. (I think~)

We now know what the thing that Itachi gave Naruto is! But I'm still a little confused about what it actually does?? :o haha

From Naruto wiki:

Kotoamatsukami is the ultimate genjutsu granted by Shisui Uchiha's Mangekyō Sharingan. The technique itself allows the user to enter the opponents mind and manipulate them by giving them false experiences, making it seem as if they were doing things on their own free will. It is regarded as a genjutsu of the highest class, due to the victim being entirely unaware that they are being manipulated

From Naruto wiki:

Kotoamatsukami is the ultimate genjutsu granted by Shisui Uchiha's Mangekyō Sharingan. The technique itself allows the user to enter the opponents mind and manipulate them by giving them false experiences, making it seem as if they were doing things on their own free will. It is regarded as a genjutsu of the highest class, due to the victim being entirely unaware that they are being manipulated

Thanks! So in the manga, Naruto manipulated Itachi into setting fire on Pain? It was like 4 am when I was reading it and I couldn't focus too much (haha) but that's what it seemed like to me.

I just read Chapter 551 and I can't help but ask, is Itachi alive again since he broke free from Kabuto's hold?!

I hadn't known until now how much I wanted Itachi to be alive! The way he tagged teamed with Naruto and Killer Bee was awesome!

Archived