Naruto Manga Thread

K-PopChink

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've really been enjoying the latest manga chapters.
I love how we get to see Naruto in action again where he kicks richard simmons and touches people's hearts at the same time!
I saw someone on the comments of my favorite manga reader call it "lecture no jutsu" lol
Predictions are that Naruto's magic will work on Obito and he will decide to come back to the light side but will shortly after be killed by Madara who will become the new "bad boss". I think it'll probably play out like that.
That flashback of Rin and Obito was so sweet and so sad that I almost cried, where she told him to cut the BS, don't lie to her, and that she was going to save the world by protecting him, the future hokage.
One of the reasons I've been loving these last few chapters is because Sasuke has been teaming up with  Naruto. That one scene where Naruto's emotions were played out for everyone, and everyone saw all his "life disappointments", one of them being not being able to "save" Sasuke, that was amazing. I also liked it when Obito told Naruto that life is a big disappointment, that friends betray you. And then Naruto says, I never go back on my ninja word. I wonder how this is affecting Sasuke :))) And Sasuke also snapped Naruto out of it that one time that Obito killed many of the ninjas and Naruto went into shock. And that one scene Hinata says Naruto and Sasuke "are smiling" while battling side by side. I LOVE IT =D =D =D

^ Yah I have a feeling, if Obito sees the "light", Madara will just take over and everyone will have to battle him instead.

Or the awesome Hashirama says "I'll take Madara on alone" and everyone sits down with popcorn in their hands and watches an epic 1 on 1 fight
:)) \:D/

Imagine if Obito turns good, Hashirama one-panel's Madara to seal him, and the whole rest of next chapter is everyone celebrating in the ramen place.
On a side note, I really hope Obito stays and maybe fights Madara with Kakashi (sharingan works best with both eyes.)
We also need to know how Madara "chose" Obito for his plans, as stated in one of the earlier chapters. Who was that person when Obito knocked the guy's mask off? There's a lot that still needs to be explained.

Guest bunnylovee

Tbh, before I was actually enjoying the recent chapters, since there was actual fighting between them rather than just flashbacks and whole chapters where all they did was pointless talk. However, currently with ch 654, I find that the thrill of Naruto is dying a bit, and it's leaning a bit too much to the fluff side with less action ):

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SakuToku

A message from Kishi. Spoiler warning!!!!

IbRVmYa.jpg

"The battle of Naruto and his comrades is in it’s final phase, in the truest sense of the term. About the Ten Tails, about Madara, and then, about Sasuke…I will continue to raise the tension without restraint, in every way I can! Please follow this story of a boy named Naruto a little while longer, I will greatly appreciate it." ~Kishimoto Masashi
Source

Guest dksoulstice

I was so excited when Obito used the Samsara of Heavenly Life technique. All I was thinking was "YES NEJI LIVES!!!!"

But noo.....

Madara trolls him

And Obito will die for nothing.

>.<

• 3 months later...
Guest contractman

What a way for Gai to die. It would be so sad if it was in vain.

It is really convenient for Kishi to make it that only Taijutsu could hurt Madara. It practically is sending Gai to his death, and to reveal this 8th Gate's capabilities.

I predict, Either Obito will revive Gai, saying how Gai was a better friend to Kakashi than he ever can be, or he will give Naruto and Sasuke each his eyes, making both into pseudo-Rikudou Sennins, thus standing a chance against Madara.

• 4 weeks later...

Am I the only one who thinks Kishi is taking it too far with this whole "history repeats itself generation after generation" thing? I love Naruto, but now Naruto is supposed to be the reincarnation of some really ancient dude.
Where is this going?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived