Naruto Manga Thread

K-PopChink

Thanks! So in the manga, Naruto manipulated Itachi into setting fire on Pain? It was like 4 am when I was reading it and I couldn't focus too much (haha) but that's what it seemed like to me.

No. Itachi is free of Kabuto's hold over him when the crow inside Naruto came out and auto-activated Koto Amatsukami on Itachi, which placed a genjutsu on Kabuto, causing him to release his hold on Itachi. Itachi is acting on his own now, and used Amaterasu on Pain.

I just read Chapter 551 and I can't help but ask, is Itachi alive again since he broke free from Kabuto's hold?!I hadn't known until now how much I wanted Itachi to be alive! The way he tagged teamed with Naruto and Killer Bee was awesome!

He's not technically alive...although I hope Kishimoto keeps him "alive"

My guess is he will dissolve once Kabuto is defeated...or maybe in the next chapter

Curious to see what Itachi will do with Shisui's eye, the Yata Mirror, and the Sword of Totsuka...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear, Sasuke is back. This means he'll be hogging the spotlight and I won't be seeing the underexposed characters I wish to see a bit more of. >_> I guess I'll just wait for the anime to get to see the other members of Konoha 12 being awesome on the battlefield, I'm sure their parts would be expanded.

Guest creaturedreams

I thought Naruto was hogging the spotlight. Especially when he just makes an entrance and defeats Gaara and Temari's(?) opponents. What is the point of having the whole army and side characters when Naruto's just going to come in and KO them in 1-2 moves.

Yes, he is, but he's the titular character, at some point I EXPECT him to hog the spotlight.The armies of characters are there because it's a war--and war stories can have loads of characters in the background while focusing on just one central character. It can be frustrating because the readers have gotten to know those other characters in the past arcs, but Naruto IS the main character, and as the manga heads to a close, it has to focus on him more.

Not saying that I'm fond of this overpowered Naruto, that could have been written better. (However, Kishi seems to like just stacking powers upon powers on certain characters, doesn't seem like that's going to change.) But if we're going to complain about his constant presence, then maybe we shouldn't be reading his manga. That readers are put off by seeing the focus on Naruto should be a sign that the manga was wandering too much in previous arcs. (Especially when it came to showcasing the Uchihas..."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@ OMGHIyori2U - The one who said Nawaki was Dan, Tsunade's boyfriend...

I don't think it's Obito. I mean, he died at 12 (?) and what could possibly be his reasons? Maybe the masked man is Madara's soul or Madara's brother? And lol, yeah. They'll be needing Senju Hashirama to defeat the other (real?) Madara. Gosh, I'm so confused :wacko:

Guest creaturedreams

well in manga in general there are always my happy poopoo ways of bringing back characters despite there "death".  

Archived