Naruto Manga Thread

K-PopChink

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest fifi yang

So can someone clear this up for me, lol (Highlight)

" Choji/Shikamaru/Ino, their sensei was killed... But brought back and now they need to finish him off correct? But Choji can't...?? "

Oh man, so many battles that I got confused. xD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SilentScreamerS

Wonder what Chouji's gonna do...And who else thinks that Shino's dad looks like Auron from FFX?

Guest xiarang

It's been a good few months since I last read Naruto, but woah, it's getting interesting. I'm especially excited for Itachi's revival and who he'll face. :o

• 2 weeks later...

Yaaay! I caught up on this manga.

Well, I personally thought it was a little tiny bit boring. I'm addicted to seeing Naruto in action I think. I got very happy when he showed up again. I'm happy the first phase of the war is over. I'm looking forward to phase two. I can't believe Madara is going to attempt the Moon Eye (forgot the name) thing with the tentacle of the 8-tail and that essense from the 9-tail. What a curve ball. But of course, since it isn't pefect, now Naruto and Killer Bee have a chance to defeat him. When will villans ever learn?

So many ninjas died! Not any main characters though. I'm getting the feeling that Killer Bee might die in this war. :( After all, Naruto usually has a beserk button.

The Iruka and Naruto moment was so cute! :)

Anywho, I've been wondering how the whole Naruto-Sasuke confrontation is going to come into play. After Madara or before?

The storyline still is very interesting :)

Now I will catch up on One Piece next week!

Guest SilentScreamerS

^That reminds me, Sasuke sure is taking his sweet time to get to Konoha. He was meant to be going there since before Nagato died.

Guest nuwera

Yesterday I read all the chapters that I missed reading and when I finished I was disappointed because I wanted to read more. The whole battle is too intense and I can't wait to read the next chapters. I'm looking forward to Naruto's appearance and Sasuke too. I wonder what the following chapters are hiding for us :P

^That reminds me, Sasuke sure is taking his sweet time to get to Konoha. He was meant to be going there since before Nagato died.

Yeah I know! But now Naruto and Sasuke have that 'promise' that Sasuke is going to fight Naruto before destroying Konoha. So I don't see how Naruto is going to fight Madara and then Sasuke. I'm so curious to know!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest wingfaith

i just wish they move on with the anime already... the whole naruto and sasuke relationship is so annoying....

and sakura....why did naruto had to saved her ... sigh.....

Archived