Naruto Manga Thread

K-PopChink

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RachJ123

First.Lilac said: Greetings~~

Well, welly welly welly well... I'd like to comment on Sasuke's outfit... if you look at the way Kishimoto wants to portray Sasuke, it fits. Since he's been two years and a half [ according to earlier posts] with Orochimaru, his influence is obvious. Also the open shirt and 'simple' design is a way to show that Sasuke has completely discarded his tastes and only goes for what's practical. His lack of improving his image shows how much he's 'killed' the old Sasuke and has made a new empty Sasuke who's soul porpuse is just to train, train, train until he's able to kill Itachi.

Secondly~~~ I'd like to ask all of you a question... Where exactly are Naruto's parents...? Is it that they got attacked in the fight against the Nine-tailed fox? Who in their right mind would sacrifice a new-born's life to imprison a demon fox, no matter what kind of menace the demon may be... And who was the fourth to choose who would be the fox's container? And how come the newborn baby was born exactly at the time that the yondaime needed a vessel?

If you have a different view on what this might mean, I'm all for it. But to me it seems it can lead to one conclusion...

Naruto is the reincarnation of Yondaime~.

Or more likely that the jutsu that the yondaime used was on himself, and affected both the ninetailed fox and him into one body, which was a small newborn body.

Well I hope that there'll be a continuation of this post, since I'm really anxious to know what kind of answers could come out of this.

Ta'~,

First.Lilac

Guest RachJ123

Ryuzaki said: QUOTE(madeinktown @ Feb 22 2007, 05:24 PM) » mmm, i don't like the idea of "reincarnation." if it's true, then would sandaime be reincarnated with shodaime and nidaime and orochimaru's arms?

but interesting points there. like how could yondaime seal the kyuubi into a baby when it was sealed into himself? interesting points...and how come we never find out the name of yondaime anyways?
We don't find out because his last name might be.. who knows.. Uzumaki? Uchiha? Hyuuga? O_O"
and my guess would be that Naruto is Yondaime's son and the mother was....... the Kyuubi haha image

Guest wolfie2013

Was expecting Sasuke to turn around. Really excited for the Hokage showdown and for an actual reunion between Minato and Naruto! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest chibiottoman

I just want Itachi-onii-sama back!  :(( I've gave up reading because it made me too anxious, that waiting the upcoming chapter thing but... I will read it in this summer... and my cousin don't tell me about what's going to happen to Gaara. *kazekage-sama!! :(( *

The moment Sasuke said he wanted to be hokage and I saw everyone's reactions I literally laughed out loud.
I knoooow! It did seem a little anticlamatic!
LOL at Madara's face when Hokage #1 told him to wait.
And when Minato made the girlfriend comment and Naruto said "You could say that..." I felt bad for Hinata!!
It's really hard to wait one week for each chapter >____<

^ Yah that does suck for Hinata. I feel bad for her too. Hopefully she didn't hear it? lol

Hope that doesn't mean we'll see Sakura drooling all over Sasuke again.

I guess the Naruto vs Sasuke fight is going to happen next time, when they battle for the Hokage title.

Archived