Naruto Manga Thread

K-PopChink

cutiek028 said: The moment Sasuke said he wanted to be hokage and I saw everyone's reactions I literally laughed out loud.
I knoooow! It did seem a little anticlamatic!
LOL at Madara's face when Hokage #1 told him to wait.
And when Minato made the girlfriend comment and Naruto said "You could say that..." I felt bad for Hinata!!
It's really hard to wait one week for each chapter >____< this all sounds too good to be true, like everything is going the right way.
what if it all ends up being some kind of genjutsu/illusion by Madara

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ That would be the biggest troll everrr!!!

Hi there!
So each week's chapter is really fun to read because of the Team 7 reunion and also because of Team Ino-Shika-Cho and Team Hinata-Kiba-Shino.
I'm really happy and curious to see what happens next.
Why did Kishi make Sai look so uncool?!! I already felt bad for him because Sasuke came back and kind of took his "spot" (although not really) and then he had to fail in his attack too. I did laugh a little because it was just so sad lol
I have a discussion question for you guys on here. Do you think Sasuke will ever formally say "Sorry" to Sakura and Naruto for all that has happened so far? Do you think that he needs to?
I sometimes think he should but at the same time I think Naruto and Sakura might be mad if he does. At the time that Sasuke did what he has done so far, he truly believed in his reasons. Even when he tried to kill Sakura (although she was trying to kill him too at the time). I was just thinking really hard about an apology from him and I can't really decide. I'm curious to see what happens in the manga. What do you think?

cutiek028 said: ^ That would be the biggest troll everrr!!!

Hi there!
So each week's chapter is really fun to read because of the Team 7 reunion and also because of Team Ino-Shika-Cho and Team Hinata-Kiba-Shino.
I'm really happy and curious to see what happens next.
Why did Kishi make Sai look so uncool?!! I already felt bad for him because Sasuke came back and kind of took his "spot" (although not really) and then he had to fail in his attack too. I did laugh a little because it was just so sad lol
I have a discussion question for you guys on here. Do you think Sasuke will ever formally say "Sorry" to Sakura and Naruto for all that has happened so far? Do you think that he needs to?
I sometimes think he should but at the same time I think Naruto and Sakura might be mad if he does. At the time that Sasuke did what he has done so far, he truly believed in his reasons. Even when he tried to kill Sakura (although she was trying to kill him too at the time). I was just thinking really hard about an apology from him and I can't really decide. I'm curious to see what happens in the manga. What do you think? to be honest, Sai's character is one of the biggest let down.  they never really developed his character.

Maybe Sasuke will surprise us.
I mean, never in a million years did I imagine him saying "I"m going to be Hokage"
But I definitely agree he has a big ego. He still has a lot to learn. I hope we get to see Naruto knocking some sense into him when they finally fight. Since Sasuke obviously doesn't understand what it means to be "Hokage".

Guest delightful

Once the war ends, Sasuke will have to face all the Kages and decide if he is going to take the punishment or just rebel and go into the BINGO book. He's only fighting side by side with Naruto because all the current Kages are all cut up and on the verge of death, but if they were there, do you think they would let Sasuke fight for them? Kages would rather be killed than accept help from someone like Sasuke. It will be interesting to see what they decide to do with Sasuke, and how Naruto will resolve that. I hope Kishi doesn't give him an easy time even though Sasuke seems to be his favorite character. 
And I have to say that Sakura needs to stop comparing herself to Naruto and Sasuke. We all know that in a real fight she would totally be beaten by them. 

Guest chibiottoman

Sakura's that fake smile made me depressed. I was really glad to get Sasuke back to the Team 7 and finally thought "oh finally!" but that's this right now.. I'm really curious. Also what makes me wonder is... what Orochimaru really tries to do.. I mean is he going to watch Sasuke, why does he help him ? Or I don't know are they planning to do something to Konoha, wondering what they can do more, also. It's nice to see that Naruto isn't just wandering around Sasuke and he's more powerful than him, yet Sasuke hasn't acknowledged this, eh okay boy keep up saying "I'll burn it down."  I want both Naruto and Sasuke to be hokage or maybe whole team 7 ?
I just say these because I like Sasuke but.. dude few minutes ago you were up to destroying the village, do you think being a hokage is just giving orders? Sasuke doesn't understand and hasn't understood the meaning of "the village." Someone should teach him it's not just a place to live but a place where people are bound to each other. I don't know but I'm so excited about the upcoming manga!
About Sakura, okay girl you have some power but stop being rude to Naruto. You're almost nothing comparing to him, and he's not like your Sasuke-kun, he has more power, eh moreover he's 4th Hokage's son. He has Kuruma! You pinky girl, got these?
And thank you dear Kishimato, thank you for bringing my Gaara-sama. I've read manga from 530 to 630 in A DAY to learn what's happening. Now I'm so glad to get him back.
I was saying like "erm could Kishi bring.. Itachi-sama back too.." but öh, it would be too much to bring him for the 3rd time! =))

• 1 month later...

Loved Sasuke and Naruto interaction.
Like I guess everyone is saying online, it is hard to follow the most recent chapters action wise. But I do get that Sasuke saved Naruto and then Naruto returned the favor. AHHHHH!!! Awesome.
Anyways, Naruto in general can be confusing at times. Like when we first found out about Itachi's real motives and plan, I was confused for a long time. But I recently bumped into this and it explains everything clearly! AWESOME!
It's from Tropes and Idioms (love that website):
"Itachi from Naruto might not be what he appeared to be at the outset, but there's still the fact calling him "one of the good guys" is quite a stretch. While Itachi killed the Uchiha family to prevent a devastating civil war (although wholesale genocide as a peacekeeping measure is rather f-ed up, too) rather than simply as a way to test his own powers, he made some rather complicated decisions regarding sparing his little brother Sasuke; rather than simply kill him, Itachi decided to spare his life and try and make Sasuke hate him enough that he could commit Suicide By Cop (A depressed or desperate individual wants to end their own life, but, for various reasons is not willing to do it themselves) later to turn Sasuke into a hero and let him live free of the shadow-conflict that consumed their family. Unfortunately, he did this by inflicting horrific Mind Rape upon Sasuke on the night of the massacre and later on, emotionally crippling Sasuke for the rest of his life, and Itachi's eventual suicide at Sasuke's hands was implied to be just as much for Konoha's sake and his own self-loathing as it was out of any affection for Sasuke. Unsurprisingly, a lifetime conditioned into obsessive hatred for his brother to the exclusion of all else means Sasuke goes completely batshit insane once Itachi's gone and Madara gives him a slanted account of Itachi's life, but Itachi turns out to have had a plan for this; using Sasuke's erstwhile best friend Naruto as the delivery system, if Sasuke failed to become the hero Itachi wanted him to be, Itachi left behind a posthumous genjutsu that would brainwash Sasuke into protecting Konoha with his dead best friend's mind-controlling eye. While he is depicted as a man who made many sacrifices and tough choices, Itachi is still dangerously close to just being a Manipulative Bastard with an Omniscient Morality Licence. When he was revived via Edo Tensei, he eventually acknowledged that he was wrong, and realized that the most he could do was hope Naruto would fix everything."
You know what!!! I never got that whole thing with Itachi giving Naruto a "secret weapon" against Sasuke and now I get it!!!!!
So just wanted to share just in case you guys didn't get it either. Although you probably did.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey... my first time in this thread, hope you don't mind me around.

I just read the latest chapter and I fall in love all over again upon naruto. His speech about hokage never fails to move me, thank god the powerful shadow feels the same :D

Can't wait patiently for the new chapter [-O<

cutiek028 said: chikumakanagaki said: Hey... my first time in this thread, hope you don't mind me around.

I just read the latest chapter and I fall in love all over again upon naruto. His speech about hokage never fails to move me, thank god the powerful shadow feels the same :D

Can't wait patiently for the new chapter [-O< Yeah, that last chapter also really reminded me of why I love Naruto. Why I started to like it in the first place. Because of  Naruto's against-all-odds kick butt attitude and speeches.
It was so awesome!!!!
I've been hating the over exaggerated and hard-to-follow fight scenes in the latest chapters, but this last one was not like that at all. currently, I'm hoping Obito will win and wipe out the Naruto world :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest dorkafied!

I feel like the war arc is dragging. I just want to know what happens after the war arc. It's nice seeing Naruto and Sasuke working together though. 

Archived