fullmetal alchemist

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

Guest supErnova1114

I absolutely loved Fullmetal Alchemist---it's gotta be one of the best anime I've ever watched ^_^

I really hated the ending though...but I think it had a point T___T

Anyway, there's kinda one thing I noticed about the Homunculus, or at least 2 of them, is that they actually

have a pretty strong bond---Lust & Gluttony?

I want to see the movie, because I know the series continues in there, but I can't find it -__-

I also heard a rumor that a second series of Fullmetal Alchemist is coming out in April 2009? :w00t:

I'm so excited!!

By the way, I think Ed & Winry make a really nice couple, anyone out there that agrees

with me? x]

in the 3rd OVA, Ed had like 3 great-great-great-grandchildren, and they resembled

Ed, Al, and Winry, which would mean....Ed & Winry were together at one point? LOL.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here, the original (from Heisei Democracy):

“Fullmetal Alchemist second TV anime series announced

August 21st 2008 at 6:00 PM, by Shingo

According to Moon Phase Diary, a second TV series of Fullmetal Alchemist will be announced on the dust jacket of the release of the 20th volume of the FMA manga tomorrow. According to information obtained by Moon Phase it is likely that the series will again be produced by Bones, with Irie Yasuhiro on directorial duty, and the story will continue as a faithful adaptation of events from the manga. The series is scheduled to last a year starting next April, and air at 5:00 PM Sundays on TBS/MBS stations in Japan. Those of us who are FMA fans can look for confirmation and further info to appear in the coming days!

XDDDDD

Guest TrainDriver

^yep, its been confirmed. i saw an ad for it few weeks back in one of the animes i was watching..... can't remember wat anime :P but yeh, its coming so dont worry guys

I've never even watched all of the anime, the voices kind of annoyed me..

The manga however is fantastic, its pretty "dark" sometimes and it also made me cry T.T

But I think I'm gonna try to watch the anime and the movie in preparation for the new anime that's coming out...

The new anime is a continuation of the old one right?

Guest magicmia4

I saw this anime before and i Loved it! and i read on some news that they were going to make another one (like the sequel) I think that it's great that they are going to have a part two to the anime. and tell her what happens after the show/manga ended!!! ^_^ i'm not sure if it's true, but i'm looking forward to it tho! : D

Well, I've been scouring the web for info, and from what I hear it will not be a continuation of the first anime, but a new anime telling the manga's story.

This is all fine and dandy with me, since I like the manga more, and technically the manga is the "true" version, since the first anime deviated from the author's story after the encounter with Greed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Millou

I just watched the first eps of FMA2. I think it's good, there's only one small thing I don't understand it seems like Hughes don't remember the Elric brothers, why is that?

Guest hyeminnie

oh, i've got to watch the first eppie!

for the english version from FUNi, i wonder who'll play al since aaron can't do it... looking forward to this, too.

Guest MKYOO

i think the first ep as a remake was bad. if someone who didnt watch the first version of the anime saw it, i'd be soo confused. but since i already saw it, it was alright.

Guest Romancer.

it's supposed to be a continuation of the first few episodes of the first anime. this time it's going to follow the manga storyline, as the last one was an original story.

Guest Millou

^

He doesn't.

It's a remake not a continuation o_O

If it was a continuation, then Hughes would be dead lol

But nonetheless, I really loved the first ep =) For a re-introduction, it's done pretty well and it gets me excited to rewatch it >=)

--xoxo.

TM

oh yea, I was like didn't he died o.O

So the storyline will be basicly the same right? Never heard of an anime remake, so I'm not sure what to expect...

Archived