Guest sj22

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest globosapien

How u know thas her man???

he look old, she shoulda got with Jake Gyllenhall

my thoughts exactly...

he looks nasty... like he lacks hygiene.

I agree completely.

some of the people in here, ugh. D:

I know and to make it worse it's 9 pages that mostly consists of garbage!

One minute people adore her as an asian actress breaking in hollywood...as soon as she gets with a white man she's a gold digger even though she already has money of her own. :rolleyes:

No lie I wish she would have hooked with Jake, but if she like the guy she's with good for her.

Leave her alone and stop insulting her.

Guest jirou562

im guessing the billions of younger, more attractive chinese men out there arent good enough to beat an old white man. lol real chinese pride

Really mature!

For the people calling her a gold digger, give me a good explanation as to why she needs his money???? All the movies she's done she's loaded herself, she don't need nobody's money, yall need to stop hating, the only reason people are dissing her is cuz she's with a white man, if it was a old ugly asian man yall would not be saying these things, or if it was a butt ugly asian boy yall wouldnt be saying that.

Race card!

Or people are saying that just because he is old. Is he was asian and still old, I doubt you'd hear anything different. That's the stereotype with young pretty girls + old men.

maybe gong li, zhang ziyi, lucy liu, and amy tan can all hang out together. They now all have something in common besides being the few famous chinese celebrities in the west.

its like the joy luck club never died, lol. gently caress people this is amazing

That's Israel/Jewish tycoon Vivi Nevo. He's one of the richest men and private financiers in Hollywood. He is the largest private shareholder of Time Warner entertainment group. The two White guys sitting in the back... they are his bodyguards.

btw hes a multi-billionare

maybe gong li, zhang ziyi, lucy liu, and amy tan can all hang out together. They now all have something in common besides being the few famous chinese celebrities in the west.

its like the joy luck club never died, lol. gently caress people this is amazing

lol this is like setting an example for all chinese women to find a white man because all the celebrity are doing it.

Guest Tonyc402

LMAO !!! :lol:

That's Israel/Jewish tycoon Vivi Nevo. He's one of the richest men and private financiers in Hollywood. He is the largest private shareholder of Time Warner entertainment group. The two White guys sitting in the back... they are his bodyguards.

btw hes a multi-billionare

wow thats crazy..money is a powerful thing :mellow:

Guest Meethoing

what is she thinking?!?!.. hahah.. XD not to be mean.. but he isnt hot.. at all!.. and he sure is old!..well a lot older from her.. omg.. and she is a pretty girl.. what was she thinking XD

Guest xingjing

I figured something like this would happen. I mean, I'm not surprised if he also happens to be hecka rich. With lots of money. Hm.

Well, she could get someone better. It's her choice, really. But he's, ew, old.

Guest dbsk_star

why is she with him?? she can do better!!!!!! even though he is a multi billionaire....she should find someone more her age...

Guest STARSohsobright

I dont think people are dissing her because he is white, its just that he is very old.

yeah, but some person just said she doesn't have any chinese pride because she dating this man.

i'm sure she has tons of chinese pride, doesn't mean she can't date who she likes.

maybe she DOES actually like white men.

:]

Guest lovelyhjk70

All I want to say is....WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are over a billion Chinese men alone and none of them could win her heart. That is a sad testiment to Asian men in general.

Not only is he not Asian but he is older than her too....

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asian men really dropped the ball on this one!

Archived