Zhang Ziyi With Boyfriend

Guest sj22

Guest White Star

i don't get it. she doesn't even speak proper english and she's going out with a white guy.?!?!

not to offense anybody but you DO need to understand your BF/GF in order to have a relationship.

the girl is clearly do not have the ability to carry out a normal conversation. maybe in a couple of years.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shimika

Well as the fans they need to respect her decisions

she doesnt date for our visual pleasure you know

in case u didnt get, that was sarcasm

i don't get it. she doesn't even speak proper english and she's going out with a white guy.?!?!

not to offense anybody but you DO need to understand your BF/GF in order to have a relationship.

the girl is clearly do not have the ability to carry out a normal conversation. maybe in a couple of years.

Where are yall getting this info??

her english has improved greatly, I take it yall havent seen

memoirs of a geisha.

Guest ..natz..

WRONG

its Vivi Nevo, a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very wealthy man

www.socialiterank.com/?p=830

yeah i just read that...

i got the initial name from asianfanatics...

sorry peeps..

they just corrected it with a new article..

The new Zhang Ziyi boyfriend is called Aviv "Vivi" Nevo, he 41, and he dated Kate Moss before. He's one of the tichest guys in NY, he's a major shareholder of Time warner.

In this forum it has been said he's an actor called Tcheky Karyo, and he's not. Tchecky is 51 and just looks similar to the guy, but the guy in the pic is Vivi Nevo, the rick playboy..

Guest beautylicious87

yeah....

that's messed up....

he looks like about her dad's age....

she's so gorgeous~~

why does she have an old man??

so sad....

Guest pel1300

So he is 41 yrs old, girls.

If anything, Tom Cruise being with Katie Holmes is MUCH worse. That is a 17 year age gap.

This is only a 13 year age gap.

Archived