Zhang Ziyi With Boyfriend

Guest sj22

Guest scottie

Emo???

palezzee!

Have u read all of the pathetic comments in this thread??

If that was an old ugly asian man or an ugly asian no one would

be saying crap like this.

I'm just saying what it is.

I can't speak for others. But I'd still make the same comment.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ..natz..

NEWS UPDATE!!!!

the revealed the person she's dating..

it's a french actor named Tcheky Karyo...(no wonder he looked so familiar...his face was so familiar)

While attending a NBA basketball game in New York earlier, Zhang Ziyi was spotted kissing her new boyfriend, 53 year-old French actor, Tcheky Karyo. Tcheky is older than Zhang Ziyi by 26 years. Photos of the couple kissing at the NBA game have since circulated widely on the internet, showcasing Ziyi's public display of passion.

Born in Turkey, but raised in Paris, Tcheky is a French actor who has turned his career to Hollywood in recent years. Although Tcheky starred in "Kiss of the Dragon" and "The Patriot," his popularity in Hollywood is overshadowed by girlfriend, Zhang Ziyi.

When I read 'boyfriend' I was thinking a young Asian bloke.

Man the exact opposite.

Seriously he must be hella rich for her to want be with him. If she says anything about personality and how much he loves her, it's definitely bull.

you took the words right outta my mouth.

apparently theres a different version to the identity of this 'boyfriend', he owns this huge farm and he's neighbours with president bush, hence meaning he's filthy rich. the chinese media says its more likely that he's filthy rich than a actor whose not so well known, cause everyone knows what zhang yi zi goes for. $$$$$$$

Guest res0nate

Emo???

palezzee!

Have u read all of the pathetic comments in this thread??

If that was an old ugly asian man or an ugly asian no one would

be saying crap like this.

I'm just saying what it is.

Relax I agree w/you.

Ppl are complete tossers.

you took the words right outta my mouth.

apparently theres a different version to the identity of this 'boyfriend', he owns this huge farm and he's neighbours with president bush, hence meaning he's filthy rich. the chinese media says its more likely that he's filthy rich than a actor whose not so well known, cause everyone knows what zhang yi zi goes for. $$$$$$$

Woowww!!! That's cold

I thought Tcheky Karyo was already married. hmm

Wikipedia says that he's married :blink:

"He is married to Isabelle Pasco."

He doesn't seem that bad.

Guest bonbons

after seeing the pics added later on....

*gagpukewaaaaatf* i mean....older men as in like 10 years difference is fine but 26...guh.

sugar daddy???

Guest Tonyc402

NEWS UPDATE!!!!

the revealed the person she's dating..

it's a french actor named Tcheky Karyo...(no wonder he looked so familiar...his face was so familiar)

WRONG

its Vivi Nevo, a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very wealthy man

Vivi Nevo, notoriously private international multimillionaire of mystery made his romantic relationship with Chinese superstar Zhang Ziyi uncharacteristically public at the Knicks game last week. So, that alone would replace him as New York’s new leading man of money and it has been a long time coming. Vivi, whose full name is Aviv is from Israel and currently heads an investment firm entitled NV Investments that has one of the biggest stock shares of Time Warner entertainment group. His company specializes in strategic investment in everything from global technology to media. But that’s not the only thing Vivi has invested in during the last few years. He counts Kate Moss to be among his romantic conquests, not to mention some other pretty British ladies that he has been spotted with. He’s dashing, wealthy, and powerful and no matter how much his three publicists attempt to LOWER his profile, he’s here to stay. And he might not be a man of mystery much longer.

www.socialiterank.com/?p=830

Guest Missing

Wtf he's taking advantage of her I bet. She doesn't know America that well so he 'shows' her around and gets in her pants. But she's probably doing the samething with his money lol.

Archived