Zhang Ziyi With Boyfriend

Guest sj22

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest K is for Killer

I think she's with him for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ lol, may be it's LOVE? who knows. Although I don't believe in LOVE unless it's proven to me. ^_^ lol

Guest vannushka

I think she's with him for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ lol, may be it's LOVE? who knows. Although I don't believe in LOVE unless it's proven to me. ^_^ lol

How do you expect someone to prove they love for SOMEONE else to YOU? :rolleyes:

Guest xserene

OH GOOD LORD.

it creeps me out when girls go out with old men GOSH

it makes the girl look so gold-digger-ish.... omfg...

its funny cause today i just saw a site like that...

this one asian girl and this one caucaisna guy were walking

and the guy was like fifty and the girl was probably fifty

and SHE WAS ALL UP ON HIM it was SOOO GROSS

ok lmao. b ut yeh >_> shame shame~

LOL. I'm surprised at the replies O_O.

I don't find it THAT gross that she's going out with an older caucasian man. And it doesn't necessarily make her a golddigger. They look happy together.

No idea who he is though.

Guest K is for Killer

How do you expect someone to prove they love for SOMEONE else to YOU? :rolleyes:

No, don't get me wrong. . .She may love him truly. I didn't ask her to prove me their love. lol I don't believe in LOVE as a whole. . I believe in Lust, it's everywhere now like ants. lol Z.Z might love him truly like Celine Dion. Her husband who was also her first manager mortgaged his home to finance her debut album. Celine married him, and live happily ever after. So who know. Only time will tell.

Guest peurose.

O_____O is that her boyfriend?!?!

or her manager or something -____-;

this is really disturbing. but if shes happy

then congrats to both ^^, ~~

WHAT?? Oh please, Zhang Ziyi is filthy rich, why would she have to gold dig with a white man???

Yall think everytime a asian girl dates a white guy she's a gold digger and the white guy has an asian fetish.

Sum yall need to get real, Zhang Ziyi is a grown woman, she could do what ever the hell she wants so leave her alone.

LOL. I'm surprised at the replies O_O.

I don't find it THAT gross that she's going out with an older caucasian man. And it doesn't necessarily make her a golddigger. They look happy together.

No idea who he is though.

Exactly, but I don't know why your so suprised by the remarks being made in this thread

people be hating. Anytime you see a AF WM relationship it equals alot of soompiers hating.

I admit it he's not that attractrive, but maybe she's happy, looks arent everything

Archived