Zhang Ziyi With Boyfriend

Guest sj22

:mellow:

I don't think he's THAT bad looking. Especially for an older man. I think he could look handsome if he shaved.

And at least he has hair (meaning not balding).

yeah, pretty good looking for a 54 y.o

she's 28 btw.

just like Catherine and Michael Douglas, they are 25 y.o difference, they look good together

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks plain without makeup.

Maybe she sees something in him that we don't. Looks aren't everything. If they like each other, good for them.

omg.... no offense buh ewwwwwwwww i dunno who that OLD MAN is buh she is way too good for him. i mean if she was with george clooney, i'm okay with that because george clooney is HOT. LOL

Guest miss©hristine

MAN. I was expecting some hot asian boy but I WAS OBVIOUSLY VERY WRONG. He either has a really good personality or he's richrichrich. :P Hahah. Just kidding. Good luck to her I guess.

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

*sigh* so much negative vibes in here..

I say, whatever. I wasn't expecting much, if they really like each other, awesome.

age doesn't matter, and race shouldn't either.

*sigh* so much negative vibes in here..

I say, whatever. I wasn't expecting much, if they really like each other, awesome.

age doesn't matter, and race shouldn't either.

Are u shocked by the negative vibes??

Sum of u auttah be ashamed of yourselves with the things being said.

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

Are u shocked by the negative vibes??

Sum of u auttah be ashamed of yourselves with the things being said.

No, more like disapointed. <_<

I agree, they should be ashamed of themselves.

Give her a break. The girl is working hard to land a new movie role. She's gotta pay for her posh lifestyle somehow! :ph34r:

Really mature!

For the people calling her a gold digger, give me a good explanation as to why she needs his money???? All the movies she's done she's loaded herself, she don't need nobody's money, yall need to stop hating, the only reason people are dissing her is cuz she's with a white man, if it was a old ugly asian man yall would not be saying these things, or if it was a butt ugly asian boy yall wouldnt be saying that.

Guest STARSohsobright

Really mature!

For the people calling her a gold digger, give me a good explanation as to why she needs his money???? All the movies she's done she's loaded herself, she don't need nobody's money, yall need to stop hating, the only reason people are dissing her is cuz she's with a white man, if it was a old ugly asian man yall would not be saying these things, or if it was a butt ugly asian boy yall wouldnt be saying that.

I agree completely.

some of the people in here, ugh. D:

Archived