Zhang Ziyi With Boyfriend

Guest sj22

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AgentDNA

Never mind the old guy...she's free to be with whoever she wants, but this is the first time I've seen her without make up...I've seen prettier chinese girls without make up... :rolleyes:

Guest spacebattles

i love how everyone has decided how "good" he is just by looking at him.

from the looks of it, they're happy together and that's all that matters. it's hard enough to make an inter-racial relationship work as it is, they don't need a million people condmeing them for it.

Guest Vino de Jerez

that man looks rich. no doubt a girl like zhang ziyi will go for rich guys. yeah. but at certain angles they look sorta compatible...

I am shocked. When I first saw these pictures, I was like..."Not bad. Older men? I guess, whatever floats your boat." But when I found out he is 53 years old, total shocker... I must say, he is young looking for his age. O_O What can we do? It is their life, let them be.

-ida

Guest ♡DOLLYGIRL

Holy crap I didn't even know she had a boyfriend.

I was expecting to see a Taiwanese guy or something, but clearly he's not.

He looks old enough to be a young grandpa..

How u know thas her man???

he look old, she shoulda got with Jake Gyllenhall

NO WAY MAN! Jake is mine! :blush:

She can keep her grandpa looking boyfriend. :lol:

Guest shimika

geez it would be nicer for the fans to see her going out with a better looking, younger man, regardless of race. he's just old and not the best looking white dude for a movie star like her. :sweatingbullets:

geez it would be nicer for the fans to see her going out with a better looking, younger man, regardless of race. he's just old and not the best looking white dude for a movie star like her. :sweatingbullets:

Well as the fans they need to respect her decisions

she doesnt date for our visual pleasure you know

WHAT?? Oh please, Zhang Ziyi is filthy rich, why would she have to gold dig with a white man???

Yall think everytime a asian girl dates a white guy she's a gold digger and the white guy has an asian fetish.

Sum yall need to get real, Zhang Ziyi is a grown woman, she could do what ever the hell she wants so leave her alone.

why does it matter that he is older, or that he may not be the best looking guy guy? there are things that matter way more than looks. if he treats her right, and she honestly cares about him, then who cares.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Just because she is with an older guy doesn't mean that he's loaded or better be loaded or that she's a gold digger. I have friends who married much older guys than them and they are perfectly happy, the guys aren't rich or anything. I've seen them getting treated like cr*p by their goodlooking, younger ex boyfriends before, so it is a relief to see them finally getting treated well. Looks can only go so far.

As long that she's happy with the guy, I dont see anything wrong with it.

Guest xXSJloveXx

he MIGHT be her GODFATHER

I really hope sooo but dangg she's sooo pretty and he looks old and perverted.

Or maybe he's a good man with great personality

*shut up mode*

Archived