Zhang Ziyi With Boyfriend

Guest sj22

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pel1300

But remember, Tomkat are both caucasian lol

the fact that he's an old caucasasian man makes it a problem

Plus the fact that Tom Cruise *LOOKS* young...yep ppl here are pretty shallow.

If Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt were dating Ziyi would all these girls be going "EEEWWWWWW"? I doubt it. Both Tom and Brad are older than this guy.

Guest LycheeTea

what the hell i thought she was married to some rich chinese guy

Yeah that's what i thought. She was dating some young rich guy awhile back.

She's a disgrace to the Asian community, no wonder all the chinese absolutely hates her guts.

She portrays asians as golddiggers... that guy is just... ewww

I wonder how they communicate since her english is somewhat limited.

Guest pel1300

She's a disgrace to the Asian community, no wonder all the chinese absolutely hates her guts.

Nice to know you give people the benefit of the doubt...

WTF???? :crazy:

Your a disgrace to the asian community making stupid assumptions

this is probably the reason why asian women date outside there race so much because alot of asians are judgemental (not all) always talking about keeping tradition and what not, why are u so concerned about her personal life??

Okay now a mod needs to get in and close this thread.

^ I read a lot of your replies and I realised that your obviously a fan.

There's no need to get so defensive. Stereotypes will always exist and you can't go around trying to change them. Besides this isn't a 'WE LOVE ZHANG ZI YI' thread, no one said no one is allowed to say bad things about her here. Look at the Jessica Simpson and Britney threads out there, they get bashed too and and no one goes around bashing the bashers with a passion. (whoa rhymes)

Before you jump to conclusions I'll like to clarify that I'm not a ZZY hater. She's pretty, she acts well, she's good at what she does, and she works hard. But IMO dating a guy this old(nothing to do with him being white), obviously she has other motives.

'Why would ZZY date this guy for the money since she's already so rich?'

That absolutely makes no sense. Money is never enough. You obviously haven't seen a lot of Chinese actresses' husbands. And anyway it's nothing uncommon, Gong Li, Michelle Yeoh(she was with the Ferrari guy) yada yada. I'm not saying they are all golddiggers. It's just highly suspicious that they are. Besides what's wrong with being money-grubbing? I would date an old dying man with no one on his will anytime.

^ I read a lot of your replies and I realised that your obviously a fan.

There's no need to get so defensive. Stereotypes will always exist and you can't go around trying to change them. Besides this isn't a 'WE LOVE ZHANG ZI YI' thread, no one said no one is allowed to say bad things about her here. Look at the Jessica Simpson and Britney threads out there, they get bashed too and and no one goes around bashing the bashers with a passion. (whoa rhymes)

Before you jump to conclusions I'll like to clarify that I'm not a ZZY hater. She's pretty, she acts well, she's good at what she does, and she works hard. But IMO dating a guy this old(nothing to do with him being white), obviously she has other motives.

'Why would ZZY date this guy for the money since she's already so rich?'

That absolutely makes no sense. Money is never enough. You obviously haven't seen a lot of Chinese actresses' husbands. And anyway it's nothing uncommon, Gong Li, Michelle Yeoh(she was with the Ferrari guy) yada yada. I'm not saying they are all golddiggers. It's just highly suspicious that they are. Besides what's wrong with being money-grubbing? I would date an old dying man with no one on his will anytime.

No actually I'm not a fan, but I do respect her as an actress

I just think the assumptions being made are horrible and unfair.

Why are u suspiciouse that all of those women are gold diggers??

They make there own money.

I feel bad for them because everytime an asian woman marries a white guy some of there fellow asians turn on them in an instant accusing them of having no pride and being a disgrace, the people who say that are just as bad, if being with an old white guy is such a sin.

tsk tsk tsk awful, like I said if it was an asian guy she was with, there would probably be 13 pages of love and support and not insults.

What ever happened to loving someone???

and yes there is something wrong with being money hungry and if u didnt know that then :rolleyes:

and I'm not bashing the bashers

I'm just saying my opinions am I not entitled to that??

Because it's hard to believe that young pretty women will settle for old wrinkled men, who happen to be filthy rich, out of pure and undiluted love. Eh, point of information, it's not just old white tycoons, old asian tycoons also included.

We don't know if there's love or not. You think there's love, fine. We think there's no love, I hope you think that's fine too.

and yes there is something wrong with being money hungry and if u didnt know that then :rolleyes:

Uh huh there's nothing wrong with being a golddigger so why should you be so offended that many people here called her one.

And the bashers are not bashing ZZY. They're just saying their opinions and are they not entitled to that??

Because it's hard to believe that young pretty women will settle for old wrinkled men, who happen to be filthy rich, out of pure and undiluted love. Eh, point of information, it's not just old white tycoons, old asian tycoons also included.

We don't know if there's love or not. You think there's love, fine. We think there's no love, I hope you think that's fine too.

Uh huh there's nothing wrong with being a golddigger so why should you be so offended that many people here called her one.

And the bashers are not bashing ZZY. They're just saying their opinions and are they not entitled to that??

Oh wow!!!

U dun even know what ur saying

Guest scottie

Sure she has some money and fame, but who's to say her ambitions aren't higher?

Is it a coincidence that this individual also has a significant share in Time Warner and undoubtedly has influence and connections in Hollywood? I don't think so. But go figure.

But who's to say that she isn't in it for love? The thing is we are not her, so we dont know how she feels...it's so easy to jump into conclusions and accuse someone without giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Oh wow!!!

U dun even know what ur saying

Oh wow!!! So I'm sure you know what your saying. (I really hope you sense the sarcasm)

Why don't you go think for a little more while and formulate a better retort than this.

Scratch that.

I don't think your up to it.

Have a nice day.

Guest Tonyc402

No actually I'm not a fan, but I do respect her as an actress

I just think the assumptions being made are horrible and unfair.

I feel bad for them because everytime an asian woman marries a white guy some of there fellow asians turn on them in an instant accusing them of having no pride and being a disgrace, the people who say that are just as bad, if being with an old white guy is such a sin.

tsk tsk tsk awful, like I said if it was an asian guy she was with, there would probably be 13 pages of love and support and not insults.

Trust me , if people saw ZZY with an really older asian guy with VIVI's status, people would still be bashin her too. Its not the point that guy is white its the age difference and probably his money status too. People arent being racist about this , have you seen some of the replies? There were a lot of people who thought that it would have been better if it was her and Jake(hes white).

Trust me , if people saw ZZY with an really older asian guy with VIVI's status, people would still be bashin her too. Its not the point that guy is white its the age difference and probably his money status too. People arent being racist about this , have you seen some of the replies? There were a lot of people who thought that it would have been better if it was her and Jake(hes white).

Whatever u say!

but even if she was golddigging that's her business, why do people care what she does??

and there are some people being racist about it, not sure if you've been reading.

People are calling him an old pervert with an asian fetish

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

Everyone is superficial.

They like to think "she can do better" and vise versa.

Let them think whatever they want, they're corrupted in their own way to think such anyway.

Because really, who cares, it's not your life. Heck, she may be happy and here some of you guys are making horrible assumptions. You guys are no better than the damn media and crazy fans who leads others in suicides.. (which I have noticed lately).

I understand where LucasBunny is getting at, which I find pleasant.. for a non-fan trying to be reasonable.

Guest Tonyc402

Whatever u say!

but even if she was golddigging that's her business, why do people care what she does??

and there are some people being racist about it, not sure if you've been reading.

People are calling him an old pervert with an asian fetish

Well then whats wrong with them being entitled to their opinion just like you are entitled to yours?

Most people are just stating shes a gold digger due to the reason to why she probably is dating VIVI.

This reminds me of that money case about Anna Nicole Smith and the late former oil tycoon J howard marshall, except without the court and the huge age difference he had with her.

People will always be judgemental , nothing you can do.

But for me , I dont really care. She can do what she wants with her life , im not the one controlling it .

Archived