Yg Family Official Thread

Admin

Guest GDlovesBEE

^^ you mean the song or during perf?

I HEARD IT IN A SONG VERSION, BUT IT SOUNDED LIKE THEY WAS PERFORMING BUT MINES WAS A MP3

ok, i just heard the song and it sounded like taebin who said "i mess up" but it also sounds like wu too, so now i'm not sure.

YEAH..NOW IM ALL CONFUSED :wacko: LOL

Masta Wu's song 'White' is really good. i think it was his title song for his first album. ;)

YES IT IS!!! IT WAS FUNNY IN THE VID WHERE WU HIT THAT ONE DUDE!!! HAHAHA!!! HE FELL AND THE OUNCH DONT EVEN LOOK LIKE IT HURTED! LOL.

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ImSmiley

I HEARD IT IN A SONG VERSION, BUT IT SOUNDED LIKE THEY WAS PERFORMING BUT MINES WAS A MP3

YEAH..NOW IM ALL CONFUSED :wacko: LOL

YES IT IS!!! IT WAS FUNNY IN THE VID WHERE WU HIT THAT ONE DUDE!!! HAHAHA!!! HE FELL AND THE OUNCH DONT EVEN LOOK LIKE IT HURTED! LOL.

yeah mine was an MP3 too. the mv for "white" was funny and that part that your talking about was funny. se7en was such a dork in there. it's so funny how he runs at the begining.

Guest idevilishcious

ohh thatt "white" song. at first i had no idea waht song it was. but i nkow i watchd one with se7en featuring in it. he was so adorable in it. =]

i think we all hve the same mp3 version of the i dont wanna know song. haha. cuz mine sounds like they were also performing it too.

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

YG was in SeoTaji and Boys waaay before YG Family started. I think the most recent song he sang was in the YG Family 2 CD i forget what track though. He also sang with Lexy in the first YG Family CD. hope this helps...if you want the songs i can upload them for you. PM me if you want them ^.^

Masta Wu's song 'White' is really good. i think it was his title song for his first album. ;)

***PAGE OWNAGE!!! ^.^**

i meant YB not yg...YB from GDYB but thanks anywyas =]

ohh thatt "white" song. at first i had no idea waht song it was. but i nkow i watchd one with se7en featuring in it. he was so adorable in it. =]

i think we all hve the same mp3 version of the i dont wanna know song. haha. cuz mine sounds like they were also performing it too.

I also have the MP3 version of the performance... they can't release this out on tape or what ever becuss the song don't belong to them... it belongs to I forgot who sang this song but one of the artist in the STATES I think Taebin and Master Wu just sang it for fun... Like how Taebin sang Sean Puffy Combs song..... it was for fun...

and the Master Wu song White... gosh that song was so good... I was totally hook on it for weeks :) then I finally said OK TIME TO LISTEN TO SOMETHING ELSE :P Se7en and that girl in the MV made a really cute couple... I think her and se7en made a better couple then that one girl and se7en... Park Han Byul

Guest -- Nai xPc.

did u guys notice that whenever they perform FLY GENTLEMEN masta wu and jinhwan always has the most screaming fans ever lolz...i was like say WHHATT THE hehehehe i've always thought that DANNY would have those fans screaming for him but its the other way around lolz but ish all good just to let us know that they are the HOTTEST KOREAN MEN EVER in my opinion :P u know i love bad boys hehehehe :D

LOLLL. WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU <3

finally it makes sense to me why wu is so good in english. haha. if you listen to the end of i dont wanna know he goes "aw man i messed up". i went back and was like no he didnt but if you listen to it closelyy he goes "its best you live"

haha it might just be me though too that i picked that up and am hearing things. but i knww he does say he messes up he was so cute when he said it. >;]

Such a hot, humble man. :)

never was interested at masta wu b4 i thought he was kinda weird lolz but when i saw that pix from sean's wedding ohhhweee omg omg he totally change into one hunky hunk guy...you could have seen his goatee and his glasses ahhhkk his totally rocking his new look i'm soo loving him right now...ahhkk i just can't wait till his album comes out :wub:

MASTA WU wer are you come out come out wherever you are lolz :D

HAHA! Come out - true, true. I miss him; he was looking pretty sharp at Sean's wedding. It was a nice change. I like it wen guys clean up for special occasions b/c it's good to see bad boys lose the grunge, even if it's only for a day. It's all good - I like Wu's as the bad boy that he is, any wayse.

YES! I love the f-ckin` song. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-WEEEEEEE :D Big Mama has such beautiful harmonization/voices in the song; I love the way that they sing. I wish I could sing my richard simmons off like them beautiful ladies. In live performances, however, Wu seems a bit stiff. . . aye?

---Nai

Guest ImSmiley

I also have the MP3 version of the performance... they can't release this out on tape or what ever becuss the song don't belong to them... it belongs to I forgot who sang this song but one of the artist in the STATES I think Taebin and Master Wu just sang it for fun... Like how Taebin sang Sean Puffy Combs song..... it was for fun...

and the Master Wu song White... gosh that song was so good... I was totally hook on it for weeks :) then I finally said OK TIME TO LISTEN TO SOMETHING ELSE :P Se7en and that girl in the MV made a really cute couple... I think her and se7en made a better couple then that one girl and se7en... Park Han Byul

yeah they can't release it or else they could get fine or sue for it.

and the girl in that mv for "white" did you guys know she's also the girl from se7en's mv "passion" ?? i thought they were really cute in the mv white too.

Guest 177z_Aym

NAI you know his song sweet love or something like that omg i didn't know who was singing that song lolz..i thought it was somebody else..and i finally knew it was masta wu lolz....gosh i love his voice in that song i dunno if there is a music video of that song but i would love to see it :D

yeah they can't release it or else they could get fine or sue for it.

and the girl in that mv for "white" did you guys know she's also the girl from se7en's mv "passion" ?? i thought they were really cute in the mv white too.

are you sure.... I don't think so... I will have to go check this out but I surely don't think so... will be back to re-post...

ok I went to re-check my music video and noooooooo the girl is not that same girl... The girl in the music video "passion" is the girl that play in the Drama Series "Lets go to the Beach" she is the short hair gilr that took some picture with JunJin and the cast...

this is the girl that was in the Passion music video... I don't have the girl in the white music video.

girl1.jpg

The girl that play in the music video "White" I don't have a picture of her but I still dont' think its the same girl...

are you serious :ph34r: *checking the MV* damn!!! .. i hate that girl.. she is the one after Woo Hyuk in the Thailand Special of Loveletter ¬¬ ...

---------------------------------------------

After that.. i want to comment something about the power recital of Wheesung in Music Core... someone watched it??... OMG ... i dowloaded and watched it a few minutes ago and im just :o:o ... wheesung is incredible!! i luv his voice.. and the arrange of Goodbye luv was great! i you haven't watched yet... you MUST WATCH!!

are you serious :ph34r: *checking the MV* damn!!! .. i hate that girl.. she is the one after Woo Hyuk in the Thailand Special of Loveletter ¬¬ ...

---------------------------------------------

Im like soooooooooo POSITIVE that the girl in Se7en Music Video is that girl up there.... I know she is in a lot of the XMen shows and Love letter show... but that is her... she just cut her hair... becuss when I frist saw the picture of the cast of the Drama series "Let go to the beach" and I saw her... I was like Ive seen her before but from where... and I was doing a lot of thinking and I was like... Oh my gosh, she was the girl in Se7en music vidoe "Passion"..... even though she cut her hair and its short now... I believe its her... go check out the music video and do a little comparison...

Guest idevilishcious

After that.. i want to comment something about the power recital of Wheesung in Music Core... someone watched it??... OMG ... i dowloaded and watched it a few minutes ago and im just :o:o ... wheesung is incredible!! i luv his voice.. and the arrange of Goodbye luv was great! i you haven't watched yet... you MUST WATCH!!

omgg i love wheesungs voicee. its so powerfull and hes pretty good in english too. and he has a hot body. >;]

Guest ImSmiley

ok you were correct lin. i just rewatched both mv and there not the same anymore. the figures of their face looked the same that's why i got them mess up.

ok I went to re-check my music video and noooooooo the girl is not that same girl... The girl in the music video "passion" is the girl that play in the Drama Series "Lets go to the Beach" she is the short hair gilr that took some picture with JunJin and the cast...

this is the girl that was in the Passion music video... I don't have the girl in the white music video.

girl1.jpg

The girl that play in the music video "White" I don't have a picture of her but I still dont' think its the same girl...

in music video .. she looks cuter than this one ... ~~

but yeah.. mv "white " .. I really jealous her ~ T_T ~~ ~

but that's not the same girl ~

Guest jess1tym4life

i so miss our yg guys & girls, really hope that they come out with their new faces soon, we need some yg to rock the stage. Man poor se7en yg is working him hard with his japanese & korean albums releasing next month. let the boy rest.

(26 Nov 02) YG Family- The vibe yg special mnet

1tymyg43hh.jpg

Archived