Yg Family Official Thread

Admin

yeah i can't wair for some new YG stuff these days are soo damn boring that i'm engaged in watching old stuff of them up and down. Therefore i really can't wait for Se7en releasing his new albums, hope the other guys won't be long in coming either.

i'm going to download that video u posted pics of jess as soons as mu is working again *kicks it* danny's sunglasses looked so cool, and lil g-dragon awww

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know what you girls mean.......... becuss I miss them tooo :( they have been silent for so long... 1tym rock the stage for a short while and that was it... it was just a taste of something that we have been missing out for so long... I wish they could of promote their last album longer...

Now Im just waiting for Se7en to come out with his album :)

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

sean's baby is a girl? OOOH!!!! too bad it's not a boy cuz wen jinu have a baby it'll b a grl n...dink about it wat if they get married? lol!! i have a weird imagination lol

Guest shazvaz15

sean's baby is a girl? OOOH!!!! too bad it's not a boy cuz wen jinu have a baby it'll b a grl n...dink about it wat if they get married? lol!! i have a weird imagination lol

AHAHAHAHAH...imagine if that happened!!

They could like start a duo like jinusean..LMAO

Oh so Sean baby is a girl.......... now if Jinu have a girl then they can start another team right there :P that is good... no matter if its a girl or a boy... he will love that kid no matter what... and girls are cuter anyways.... more clothes to dress the baby up with :)

Guest idevilishcious

i was watching the ymca music video. and i think thats my favorite onee. it has everyoneeeeeeee. the only one missing is teddy. and they all seem to be having so much fun in the video. what cuties. >;]

yeah it is true YMCA has almost everybody in it...but as said ALMOST everybody. honestly i'm pretty disappointed if teddy's missing in a mv, cuz often i think he's not only 1TYM but also YG leader. That's why i rather prefere the Fly Gentlemen mv, YMCA rocks though. i just love all of YG's mvs especially Get Ready *adores that song* if the other 1TYM guys were in it, it would be sooo perfect!

BTW i wonder every time i watch that mv why g-dragon was in it, although he didn't even sing in that song oO

Guest shazvaz15

^ so it is true...

Thanx for the pics jess...

I was listening to one of their songs (i forgot which one..LOL) but they are so GOODDDDDD..i was like WOW..neways can't wait to hear more from them!!

Archived