Quantcast
Risse

Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

On 2016-02-25 at 4:07 AM, Roasty said:

Everyday I'm amazed at the stupidity of people. Especially ones at work. 

Do you want to share what happened so we can all laugh about it ?

wanting to go shopping in SF, but feeling super lazy lol

been working like madness! so its a nice day to just chill and relax

When someone walk next to you and make incomprehensible sounds to sound like chinese and laugh about it, I was angry but I just laughed because of his stupidity. I don't have time to lose.

The Academy Awards or "Oscars", as they're now exclusively called, show is awful. "Black this, white that. White this, black that. Black, black, black, black, black, black, white, black, black, white." They're breeding ignorance, hatred, and racism; not fighting it or laying out the problems.

went to eat with coworkers and bf earlier! and some random guy were trying to flirt with me. I know it is stupid to flirt with him to make my bf jealous esp when we arnt allow to disclosure our relationship. Though I am curious to see how he would have reacted if I am to full blown flirting with that random guy lol I just totally answered and be on my phone

• Like 1

I filled my income taxes, I get no refund. It sucks. I thought I was poor. Now, I am more poor.

my sister NEVER lets me finishes what I'm saying and always jumps to the wrong conclusion about what I'm going to say, and it's super annoying as hell. 

and why are profane words censored out and substituted?

On 3/8/2016 at 8:59 PM, lovelymacaron said:

my sister NEVER lets me finishes what I'm saying and always jumps to the wrong conclusion about what I'm going to say, and it's super annoying as hell. 

and why are profane words censored out and substituted?

Because soomp keeps fit with Richard Simmons videos. Obviously.

That's annoying. There was this girl in class who kept doing that every time I talked and she didn't do it to other people. I wanted to tell that richard simmons to shut up when I was talking about how a bunch of new students tried parking outside the parking lot to avoid paying and they got tickets during a sweep day. Very short story and she still managed to interrupt me multiple times.

When I was unemployed, I felt like crap. When I found a job, I kept thinking is this want I want to do for the next years ? What do I want ? Should I study in another career ? My job became worse. So, I gotta find another one, hoping the next one is better. (-_-)

To work in a place where coworkers are phony, is hard. I don't know what I did wrong to this person she kept looking at me with disdain when she thinks I don't see her... I would never know that she dislikes me if I haven't saw her acting this way. Non verbal actions are the hardest to report. Even if I confront her she has like a big smile and say what?

I remember my aunt saying she has issues at work with coworkers, but she is going to tolerate this till she retired because it is hard to find a job.