Quantcast
Risse

Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

I've been spending more time looking on people's travel blog and videos, travel information than I looked for jobs and make a career decision.

• Like 1

trying to pick this richard simmons of a lock. spent 2 hours today with no go. super frustrating.

edit: SUCCESS! god damn it feels good. around 6 excruciating hours fiddling with this pos.
24868709155_1e0c6fde12_z.jpg

Guest omochi

It's amusing how everyone always assumes I speak poor English (I dress a bit foreign, I get it). It's amusing until they start using sign language and mouthing words slowly.

Don't ask me to recommend my ESL teacher to you. I don't have one.

On 2/5/2016 at 0:16 AM, severus said:

Maybe we can switch, because I'm struggling for ways to get out of dinner plans on the 14th. 

lol sure! I definitely dont mind even though I kinda dont have a bf at the moment 

On 2/5/2016 at 0:09 PM, xstarBURST said:

Boyfriend what boyfriend?

I feel like I don't even have one

man we can so related at the moment 

its the stupid things they do that making us richard simmons and then they go and say "oh I thought it doesnt matter to you

Guest severus

All these before market open 6am MST earning calls at this time of the year, papa needs her beauty sleep. 

Guest severus

When you try to be a girl and order a 6 inch sub but still hungry af after eating every crumb. Time to revert back to footlongs with a side of cookies like my fat dude counterparts. 

Talking to my high school friend about his marital problems then telling him about mine, makes me depressed.

Whats even more depressing is my boyfriend is even more depressing to be around.

Recently my work colleague told me she is starting a design course after work. She told me it was during a stressful period at work when she thought stuff this and she made the decision. I actually told her I couldn't believe she had survived this long working in our team. She's only 24 and I remember a few months back talking to her on what she really wanted to do with her life and her mentioning doing design. I told her at the time that she should just do it as she was still young. But she had told me her dad said there was no money in graphic design and she should stick with this corporate life as there was more money. I'm actually extremely happy for her that she made the decision to start a different path which will make her happier. 

I wish back when I was in my early 20s someone had supported me or even believed in me to have followed my dreams and things that I was interested in, rather then going for something just for the 'title' or money aspect of it. Cause in the end most people that follow the title or money just end up miserable and later fighting a corporate system finding ways to get rid of them. Even by setting them up to fail. Which happens more often then you think. 

It's weird to be in my situation for once. I have less problems. I have a place to make my own, a stable job, and less bad things around me in general. People seem to actually want to help me instead of just saying they do. For once, things look like they're going to work out.

Man, it's been too long since I've been on here! I've been unemployed since last December and recently was interviewing with this big company with nice benefits. I was, in fact, really surprised that they even called me considering my employment history comprised of working at a restaurant for 10 years. So, after a round of interviews, I was invited to go to an in-person interview. I was so excited and Google Mapped the place, it's only 20 minutes away and I was so confident that I could find it, that I didn't go try to find it over this last weekend to make sure I knew where it was. Last Monday, as I drove and made extra time to get to there - only to find out that the Google Maps told me to try to find a street that apparently, didn't exist!! Had to stop by a couple gas stations because I didn't have GPS or the place's number or a smartphone to access a GPS. The gas station clerks, thankfully, knew the area somewhat and was able to tell me which streets to get on in order to get there. I get there just in time, but then decided to camp out in my car because the car clock told me I was 4 minutes early. Guess what? My car clock is 4 minutes slow.... I ended up going in there thinking I was on time when I was actually 5 minutes late. Heard back from HR yesterday telling me there going with another candidate. FML, I just can't believe I was that overconfident.

On 1/27/2016 at 11:34 PM, odaesan said:

Bad couple of weeks. I can't find a job yet. I did some exercises for a potential job and I got rejected. I know I didn't do them wrong.

What's with the dashboard that showed up when I logged in?

Yeah, I hear yah cause I'm in the same boat too. In fact, I ended up walking into an interview 5 minutes late without realizing at the time my car clock was 5 minutes slow and I actually, was LATE. Of course, they rejected me. It didn't help anything either when I was lost before getting to the interview. *sigh*

I am exhausted!

I cannot argue anymore. I will not hold onto you anymore so when you asked "why Im not holding onto you tight anymore?" Look at your actions, and how much you exhausted me

New Year's resolutions thrown out the window already. I am also a little grouchy that site I watch my animes on, changed their videos to ones that load so slowly. 

I can only blame myself for not knowing which career to pursue. If I go back to study I need a lot of motivation and at least a bit of passion and interest to be able to go though another 3-4 years of studying . :confounded:

Thanks for throwing me under the bus for something I am not responsible for, but at least our other colleagues know better and that you were completely bs-ing in hope of trying not to be the only one under the spotlight for your mistake. Oh, and thanks for the text message where you admitted your wrongdoings EXCEPT for the part how you threw me under the bus. You have now earned a spot on my "do not trust or help" list.

omg. So many suggestions being thrown at me and I made a mental list of it all.

Can't. get. it. done.

• Like 1

Wish I can take a longer vacation but having 2 days off is better than 1 days and working like madness. Though I need to save money for July