Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

Risse

On 1/5/2016 at 10:43 PM, rosierosie said:

Not really a rant, but I learned today one of my prof for my department passed away so unexpectedly. It's sad, we never know what life will throw at us. Rip.

I would've been shocked to walk into class the following day to hear news that the professor passed away. I'm sorry to hear about that. If he was a great teacher, I would've been p-ssed. 

Also, I just got into my first ever car accident. I was getting really anxious because the car behind me wouldn't stop beeping me and being an a-whole. When I thought the road was clear, I came out to make a left-turn and unrealizing it, a car zipped past me and I collided onto her side and scratched her vehicle. It was horrible. The other driver was really nice but I was still annoyed by the incident. My name isn't even issued under that car and I'm not insured for the vehicle either, which means my parents have to pay a HUGE sum for the crash. This whole day was just a mess. Know I can't blame that a-whole behind me, but if he would've understood the situation, I would've been a lot more cautious. Seriously, screw him. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, juliaslife said:

I would've been shocked to walk into class the following day to hear news that the professor passed away. I'm sorry to hear about that. If he was a great teacher, I would've been p-ssed. 

Also, I just got into my first ever car accident. I was getting really anxious because the car behind me wouldn't stop beeping me and being an a-whole. When I thought the road was clear, I came out to make a left-turn and unrealizing it, a car zipped past me and I collided onto her side and scratched her vehicle. It was horrible. The other driver was really nice but I was still annoyed by the incident. My name isn't even issued under that car and I'm not insured for the vehicle either, which means my parents have to pay a HUGE sum for the crash. This whole day was just a mess. Know I can't blame that a-whole behind me, but if he would've understood the situation, I would've been a lot more cautious. Seriously, screw him. 

Right, but I heard the news from one of my prof that is a good friend of the prof that passed away. It's very sad because she is one of the best lecturer in her department and I took two of classes, which I enjoyed. Tailgaters and impatient drivers are the worst! Usually when I encounter someone like that I just like to slow down even more just to richard simmons them off more...lol I really have no gratitude for impatient drivers and drivers that drives like they're the richard simmons. Anywho, next time just do you and drive on your own pace (of course according to the speed limit) and you'll be fine. I learned very early on that if I care too much about annoying drivers like that then it just going to make me insane. 

I'm trying to plan a travel to Europe with a friend, she doesn't want to stay in hostels, she doesn't want to use airbnb, She said she tried hostels before and it is not comfortable, she is also afraid that it is dirty (bed bugs).  We dislike sharing rooms and bathrooms with other travelers... So,  I'll try to convince her to use airbnb.

20 hours ago, rosierosie said:

Right, but I heard the news from one of my prof that is a good friend of the prof that passed away. It's very sad because she is one of the best lecturer in her department and I took two of classes, which I enjoyed. Tailgaters and impatient drivers are the worst! Usually when I encounter someone like that I just like to slow down even more just to richard simmons them off more...lol I really have no gratitude for impatient drivers and drivers that drives like they're the richard simmons. Anywho, next time just do you and drive on your own pace (of course according to the speed limit) and you'll be fine. I learned very early on that if I care too much about annoying drivers like that then it just going to make me insane. 

It's really weird to hear news of people passing away, especially those so close to you. It gets more depressing when you start to think about your own parents. Just recently I heard news that a relative passed away at 50-something. My parents are 52 and their health isn't that great. I hoping soon enough, with enough scientific research, there'll be some magical elixir that expands longevity. 

And yeah, I am much like that too lol. When people intentionally tailgate me, I'll just start driving slowly to p-ss them off. I live in a pretty ghetto area, so nobody obeys any rules. I swear, every two weeks there's like 10-20 police cars zooming through the roads. People here never use turn signals, drive on lane separators, blast their music on, tailgate you with high beams at night, omg too much to name, it's enough to make you go crazy. Like seriously, who issues these people their licenses? They should be fired and these drivers should be reschooled for 4 years straight! 

Guest severus
23 minutes ago, halfmoonsmile said:

I'm gonna choose to ignore the Internet history of a loved one which contained images of sexy men. *shudders*

LOL YOUR MOM?

These days, all I do is...
Wonder if you bendin' over backwards for someone else
Wonder if you're rollin' up a backwoods for someone else
Doing things I taught you, gettin' nasty for someone else  :angry:

You don't need no one else
You don't need nobody else

No, why you never alone,
Why you always touching road
Use to always stay at home, be a good girl
You was in a zone, yeah
You should just be yourself
Right now, you're someone else

You used to call me on my cell phone
Late night when you need my love

:bawling:

Impatient drivers waiting for the green light start moving forward then see the pedestrian-crossing light turns on before the green light but the drivers keeps going that I couldn't cross the street. ¬_¬ Then driver that wants to turn, start to turn and then stops because I am on his way and gets angry making signs like wtf are you doing here.  Hey man pedestrians have priority to cross the streets ! I didn't say anything because it is not worth it. I heard in the news  in the past that a driver was so impatient to wait a elder crossing the street that he just ran his car over him. 

1 hour ago, MissAria said:

Impatient drivers waiting for the green light start moving forward then see the pedestrian-crossing light turns on before the green light but the drivers keeps going that I couldn't cross the street. ¬_¬ Then driver that wants to turn, start to turn and then stops because I am on his way and gets angry making signs like wtf are you doing here.  Hey man pedestrians have priority to cross the streets ! I didn't say anything because it is not worth it. I heard in the news  in the past that a driver was so impatient to wait a elder crossing the street that he just ran his car over him. 

I read somewhere in China that drivers rather run pedestrians over then to pay for their medical fees. It's scary.

All i have been doing is nagging and whinning for you to call and text me

I feel like value has been decrease! why dont you understand me? 

seriously how difficult is it to just call/ text me?

just to let me know that I am on your mind

that you miss me

i am seriously hating you right now

2 hours ago, nn_nn said:

All i have been doing is nagging and whinning for you to call and text me

I feel like value has been decrease! why dont you understand me? 

seriously how difficult is it to just call/ text me?

just to let me know that I am on your mind

that you miss me

i am seriously hating you right now

Give me your number I'll call in a heartbeat

F*** that new guy that you like so bad
He's not crazy like me I bet you like that
I said f*** that new guy that's been in your bed
And when you're on him I know I'm in your head

I'm just saying you could do better
Always turned you out every time we were together
Once you had the best girl you can't do better -- baby you should come over, what are you doing?
Baby I'm the best so you can't do better

:dissapointed:

Archived