Quantcast

Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol 

The most prejudiced people are usually the ones who constantly try to stand up for minorities when there's absolutely no way for them to understand what it feels like to be racially oppressed. FB soci

Teens, 20's, 30's, been through it.  I wouldn't necessarily say 30's are better.  I would say you do start thinking more about things like saving/retirement/family, and by mid 30's there is a realizat

Guest motherducker

Nothing gives me more relief when a planned outting falls through.

But in this case, I just got lazy and blamed the weather. 

Still the same thing tho

Had a huge breakfast after my bikram & workout

2 hours later; I am hungry again

at this rate I will be very special :(

Thinking of getting either starbucks 

but starbuck = cup full of diabetes

life of a women ! 

17 hours ago, pang said:

I'll be 30 in a few years and I absolutely have no goals or dreams. 

your inspirations comes from within. write a list of things you like to do and imagine yourself in a career you'll love. set small goals for yourself.

i just want to be done with it already

I can't wait for the day I can shove my resignation letter in their face. 

Im so sick of this place now.

i understand, bring in new management, change the culture and environment of the team, so out with the old and in with the new fresh blood who will say yes to everything, work overtime and weekends. 

But the way they got rid of the old is just despicable. Unfortunately I'm part of the old and I'm already starting to crumble. 

What is stopping me from quiting? Responsibilities. What I've discovered, most women with family responsibilities, with kids. You will lose out when it comes to career progression. Unless you can give your blood, sweat and tears to them and make sacrifices and network like crazy, you will get no where. Hard work means nothing if not seen and appreciated by the right people in the right positions. 

Ahhh to be young again and not give a care in the world and leave on my own terms. That's just a dream now. Appreciate your youth people. 

Entry level senior executives...

A customer service rep from yesterday left a message for me to call back. He kept talking over me repeating some useless garbage. He kept trying to drown out my voice by being louder each time I was being louder. This idiot. His six sounds like a three. "Eight tri tri." I had to listen to it a few times and when I had been convinced it was a three, I heard a whisper of /ks/. I looked up the number as 866 and it was the company's number. I called and it's the company's conference call number. He gave me the wrong number. What a moron.