Quantcast
Risse

Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

8 hours ago, Sommelier said:

And I think about summer, all the beautiful times
I watched you laughing from the passenger side
And realized I'd loved you in the falllllllll
And then the cold came, the dark days when fear crept into my mind
You gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye

And I go back to October all the time
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I haaaad when you were miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine
I'd go back to October turn around and change my own mind
I go back to October alllll the time   :cry:

all the time...

Can you please stop clogging the 20+ section and post your emo lyrics in the "Message to Anyone" thread.

4 hours ago, NaughtyDog said:

Can you please stop clogging the 20+ section and post your emo lyrics in the "Message to Anyone" thread.

Also it'll be nice if the lyric was actually good. Just saying 

Is cuddling for money actually a good way to make extra cash.. has that become the new from of prostitution

I don't know where this is coming from. One day my friend was cracking up saying that she heard the small finger is the equivalent of the middle finger for japanese and chinese people. I've never heard of that, I found that stupid, since I've been watching a lot of k-drama, j-drama, the small finger refers to sharing a secret that's all. Today, a coworker told me her son came back home saying he learned the middle finger and the small finger is for chinese people. She was pretty shocked that her little son already learned bad thing at school. 

WTF is that ? Where is this coming from ?

9 hours ago, Sommelier said:

Hey I just met you

but this is crazy

posting lyrics is annoying

so stop it maybe?

16 hours ago, xstarBURST said:

Is cuddling for money actually a good way to make extra cash.. has that become the new from of prostitution?

To know that answer, we need to know what makes prostitution illegal.....

1 hour ago, singlebilingual said:

To know that answer, we need to know what makes prostitution illegal.....

I don't even know the laws around prostitution. Just some friends expressed it's weird because I'm in  relationship and soliciting " an intimate act" for money

@raymondc27 thanks for cheering me up whether it is intentional or unintentionally. At least i laugh a bit :)

I might have gone too far with the ending, but it started out as a good intention of [1] wanting you to look good in front of your friends [2] wanting to be on good term with them because (hopefully you are my lifetime partner) Yet instead of trying to understand me you choose to be stubborn knowing it will not do both of us any good. Thanks for allowing me to see what kind of person you are. I am not going to do anything because I know that I have a history of making rash decision when angry/mad/ and drunk LOL 

6 hours ago, nn_nn said:

@raymondc27 thanks for cheering me up whether it is intentional or unintentionally. At least i laugh a bit :)

I might have gone too far with the ending, but it started out as a good intention of [1] wanting you to look good in front of your friends [2] wanting to be on good term with them because (hopefully you are my lifetime partner) Yet instead of trying to understand me you choose to be stubborn knowing it will not do both of us any good. Thanks for allowing me to see what kind of person you are. I am not going to do anything because I know that I have a history of making rash decision when angry/mad/ and drunk LOL 

If you ever need to talk I'll be waiting. Cheers

There's no more coffee! :bawling: can't even enjoy a cup of hot coffee after washing the dishes. I didn't get enough sleep especially after being awakened by the cats in the early morning hours like 4 times. And I can't stand Skype. It's the bitchiest messenger that I've ever used.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2016 at 10:21 AM, xstarBURST said:

I don't even know the laws around prostitution. Just some friends expressed it's weird because I'm in  relationship and soliciting " an intimate act" for money

I dont know either or even though that is even exist LOL but hey people would do anything for a bit of companion 

honestly if you are in a relationship but being with someone else that is call cheating; whether you do it for the $$ or not

@raymondc27 thanks :) 

Guest motherducker

Nothing gives me more relief when a planned outting falls through.

But in this case, I just got lazy and blamed the weather. 

Still the same thing tho

Had a huge breakfast after my bikram & workout

2 hours later; I am hungry again

at this rate I will be very special :(

Thinking of getting either starbucks 

but starbuck = cup full of diabetes

life of a women !