JYP Entertainment

Guest JYP Casting Team

Guest sugarpot

Hi..I want to ask about the online JYP audition.

It's been almost a month since I submitted my online application, and I still can review my application.

I thought that my application will be deleted after 7 days or 2 weeks.

does anybody have any ideas about this?

Guest Min-Jung1999

I forgot to send an audio and video clip for my audition, even though I practiced like crazy for the audition. But my self introduction was very good, but I think I made into like a life story :/ but my pictured looked a little bit awkward but not awkward awkward (if you know what I mean). Do you think they'll ask me to add a video or audio file? Because I have an account, but when I click review the application is said there's no history of me auditioning and I just auditioned today :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest rebelangel

How do you upload videos? i'm trying to upload my audition video, but after its loading something that says something like HTTP/1.1 Internal Error pops up. my video is under 5 minutes and it's in avi format. ive also tried flv and mp4, but none of them have worked. does anyone know how to do it? also are you supposed to click the starting and stopping time buttons under the preview of your video?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest liyiknam37

Hey question all!

When you audition through the video thing...if yours gets uploaded on YOUTUBE does that mean you pass or what?

• 3 weeks later...