JYP Entertainment

Guest JYP Casting Team

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Min-Jung1999

Wongene said:

liyiknam37 said:

Hey question all!

When you audition through the video thing...if yours gets uploaded on YOUTUBE does that mean you pass or what?

They post your audition videos on youtube?

I checked out the jyp audition channel on youtube...apparently ppl were like they post people who were good on youtube...but i dunt know if that means u past or not.

Apparently it's the monthly winner video clips because when I went on JYP online audition site (Korean ver.), there was a thumbnail that says "3. Monthly winner video clips" and I clicked on the links and they went to those videos on YouTube. (I hope this made sense because I'm terrible at making sense)

i wantto send my video but i don't want to publish it on their website or youtube! is there any other way to send nad why there is no email on their website to contact them??? plz answer

Guest maryjaykpopper

Hi, I am only 16 years of age and I want to audition for JYP.
I have these questions in mind:
1) If I pass the online audition, do I need to fly over to the mainland or korea for the second round?
2) Do JYP provide the dorm and food for the trainees?
3) Do I need to work there in order to pay for living expenses, like clothing and rent?
4) I'm good at dancing but I don't know about singing, will JYP give me singing lessons?
5) Do the trainees go to regular school there while training at the same time? (This is the big issue between my parent and I. They want me to continue with my education)
6) I only know the basic on how to speak korean, will JYP give me lessons in order to be fluent in korea?
7) Do I need a parent consent in order to go with JYP?
Thank you so much for reading my email. ^_^ Gamsahamnida.

1) Yes you have pay everything yourself until you are an official trainee 2) Yes, they provide for everything when you are a trainee 3) No and BTW I don't think you have time to do a part-time job since trainee's schedule are freakin' hectic. 4) Yes, ofcourse 5) Yes you'll go to a regular school. You can go to an art school if you want to. But training + study = hard. So be prepared! 6) Yes they'll teach you Korean, Japanese, chinese and English 7) Yes, only when you are underaged.

Guest maryjaykpopper

3timeshi said: 1) Yes you have pay everything yourself until you are an official trainee 2) Yes, they provide for everything when you are a trainee 3) No and BTW I don't think you have time to do a part-time job since trainee's schedule are freakin' hectic. 4) Yes, ofcourse 5) Yes you'll go to a regular school. You can go to an art school if you want to. But training + study = hard. So be prepared! 6) Yes they'll teach you Korean, Japanese, chinese and English 7) Yes, only when you are underaged.

Guest ayedavy

Is anyone else getting this pop up when they try to capture a image for a video? 15h0n0o.jpgCan someone help me fix this? It's preventing me from uploading and applying....

Guest 강 미연

ayedavy said: Is anyone else getting this pop up when they try to capture a image for a video? 15h0n0o.jpgCan someone help me fix this? It's preventing me from uploading and applying....

Guest maryjaykpopper

this is my first time uploading an audition dance video.. can someone explain to me how to do it??I went to the site but i was confuse....please and thank you :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest nhoxhoang1210

do we have the schedule for global 2013...of Jyp yet ? My friend saw the casting agent recruitment ...haha but i dont think that want find talent ...they just want people to work in Jyp

Guest liyiknam37

nhoxhoang1210 said: do we have the schedule for global 2013...of Jyp yet ? My friend saw the casting agent recruitment ...haha but i dont think that want find talent ...they just want people to work in Jyp

Guest mee1430292397

Hey I'm going for the JYP online audition and I've sent 2 demo but it haven't last for 3 weeks...

So I'll be waiting

Or guess I'm not good enough.

However

When my parents knew that I wanna join Korea entertainment

They are so angry and they keep telling me that they don't mind if I join they just scared that I'll get kidnap or something .. And sold me out..

They are worrying me cuz of that and ive no one in Korea

And I can't speak Korean either...

Since I was a kid I really wanna be an idol.. There's one time a commercial on the show that they are auditioning 10 years old kid and below .. My parents don't allow me to go.. :(

They want me to go to school and study..

I really get upset by that..

Ive been wanting to joing Korea ent. Since last Year.. I've got my national exam last year and I didn't did well cuz of auditioning...

Ah I really don't know what to do..

Thinking that ill give up an let my kids will become one of an idol..

What should I do so that my parents allow me to go..

Since I've already paid my school fees for 1st semester ...