Quantcast
JYP Casting Team

JYP Entertainment

can someone tell me what these means? I don`t understand korean >w< I got this pop up message after clicking the submit button.
jypeerror.png

Wongene said:

liyiknam37 said:

Hey question all!

When you audition through the video thing...if yours gets uploaded on YOUTUBE does that mean you pass or what?

They post your audition videos on youtube?

I checked out the jyp audition channel on youtube...apparently ppl were like they post people who were good on youtube...but i dunt know if that means u past or not.

Apparently it's the monthly winner video clips because when I went on JYP online audition site (Korean ver.), there was a thumbnail that says "3. Monthly winner video clips" and I clicked on the links and they went to those videos on YouTube. (I hope this made sense because I'm terrible at making sense)

i wantto send my video but i don't want to publish it on their website or youtube! is there any other way to send nad why there is no email on their website to contact them??? plz answer

just6 said: i wantto send my video but i don't want to publish it on their website or youtube! is there any other way to send nad why there is no email on their website to contact them??? plz answer

Hi, I am only 16 years of age and I want to audition for JYP.
I have these questions in mind:
1) If I pass the online audition, do I need to fly over to the mainland or korea for the second round?
2) Do JYP provide the dorm and food for the trainees?
3) Do I need to work there in order to pay for living expenses, like clothing and rent?
4) I'm good at dancing but I don't know about singing, will JYP give me singing lessons?
5) Do the trainees go to regular school there while training at the same time? (This is the big issue between my parent and I. They want me to continue with my education)
6) I only know the basic on how to speak korean, will JYP give me lessons in order to be fluent in korea?
7) Do I need a parent consent in order to go with JYP?
Thank you so much for reading my email. ^_^ Gamsahamnida.

1) Yes you have pay everything yourself until you are an official trainee 2) Yes, they provide for everything when you are a trainee 3) No and BTW I don't think you have time to do a part-time job since trainee's schedule are freakin' hectic. 4) Yes, ofcourse 5) Yes you'll go to a regular school. You can go to an art school if you want to. But training + study = hard. So be prepared! 6) Yes they'll teach you Korean, Japanese, chinese and English 7) Yes, only when you are underaged.

3timeshi said: 1) Yes you have pay everything yourself until you are an official trainee 2) Yes, they provide for everything when you are a trainee 3) No and BTW I don't think you have time to do a part-time job since trainee's schedule are freakin' hectic. 4) Yes, ofcourse 5) Yes you'll go to a regular school. You can go to an art school if you want to. But training + study = hard. So be prepared! 6) Yes they'll teach you Korean, Japanese, chinese and English 7) Yes, only when you are underaged.

Is anyone else getting this pop up when they try to capture a image for a video? 15h0n0o.jpgCan someone help me fix this? It's preventing me from uploading and applying....

ayedavy said: Is anyone else getting this pop up when they try to capture a image for a video? 15h0n0o.jpgCan someone help me fix this? It's preventing me from uploading and applying....

this is my first time uploading an audition dance video.. can someone explain to me how to do it??I went to the site but i was confuse....please and thank you :D

do we have the schedule for global 2013...of Jyp yet ? My friend saw the casting agent recruitment ...haha but i dont think that want find talent ...they just want people to work in Jyp