JYP Entertainment

Guest JYP Casting Team

Guest wittykitty

JYP's audition facebook has this new "tag" thing. You're supposed to tag people that fit into their categories....hmmm i wonder what that's about....

• 1 month later...
Guest westdemon156

jyp the best way is to audition in their company or audition studiono i want to earn money to live their in 1 wik to wait for audition

• 4 months later...

my friend has been trying to submit an online application to JYP for the past few days and she keeps on getting to this:

Active Server Pages ¿À·ù 'ASP 0113'

½ºÅ©¸³Æ® ½Ã°£ ÃÊ°ú

/eng/member/app_fileup.asp

½ºÅ©¸³Æ®¸¦ ½ÇÇàÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ÃÖ´ë Çã¿ë ½Ã°£À» ÃÊ°úÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¼Ó¼º Server.ScriptTimeOut¿¡ »õ °ªÀ» ÁöÁ¤Çϰųª IIS °ü¸® µµ±¸¿¡ ÀÖ´Â °ªÀ» º¯°æÇϸé ÀÌ Á¦ÇÑÀ» ¹Ù²Ü ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

is anyone else having the same problem? 

Guest wittykitty

missk1m said: i've been trying to submit my online application to JYP for the past few days and i keep on getting to this:

Active Server Pages ¿À·ù 'ASP 0113'

½ºÅ©¸³Æ® ½Ã°£ ÃÊ°ú

½ºÅ©¸³Æ®¸¦ ½ÇÇàÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ÃÖ´ë Çã¿ë ½Ã°£À» ÃÊ°úÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¼Ó¼º Server.ScriptTimeOut¿¡ »õ °ªÀ» ÁöÁ¤Çϰųª IIS °ü¸® µµ±¸¿¡ ÀÖ´Â °ªÀ» º¯°æÇϸé ÀÌ Á¦ÇÑÀ» ¹Ù²Ü ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

is anyone else having the same problem? please help me!! T_T

Guest TheDesGS

Here is what I figured out...
The reason why is because JYP's servers are kinda weird. Your video/files are too big to upload.What I would suggest:
- Use Google Chrome if you haven't already, so you can see the progress on the bottom left- Convert the video to a lower quality (I use a program called HandBrake). For example: 720P --> 240P or 360P (I would suggest getting it down to 15mb or even less)- Convert the pictures to lower quality. So reduce the pixels by a lot. You don't need such a high pixel density for the photo. Cell phone cameras take unnecessarily huge photos.

Guest dreamfullwish

Hello

i had some thoughts and questions.

I live in Europe, I am Chinese 100%. unfortunatly I don't speak Chineese (mandarin). I'm in my last year from high school and was thinking to audition (or atleast give it a try) ^^. But I don;t know how. I'm a 97-liner (16 years old), 169cm tall and have actually pretty big eyes and my skin is a little pale (i think that's the best words I can think of to describe my skin colour)  for a chinese girls. I love to sing and act. I dont know if im good enough but i wanna give it a try. I'd like to know what kind of company I should audition for ^^ or is it even worth auditioning because I don't live in the USA or Korea/China. Do you think im to old/young to audition. I am open for opinions, tips. Also i'm willing to learn any language. I hope someone will respond ^^

At least thank you for reading my message <3

• 2 months later...
Guest koreankimchi123

Hi everybody!

I'm actually a dancer (but not professional) and I just want to pass JYP audition to become a back up dancer.
I'm not into KPOP music, I just wanna dance, that's all.

Did anyone pass dance auditions? What kind of music they want you to perform on?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Can anyone tell me why I entered my email for my confirmation code... but when I check my email I didnʻt get anything ?? Im really frustrated and I want to sign up for JYPE .It tells me _______ @ _______ and then the submit button.. but when i enter my email (Example: _JohnApple22_ @ _Yahoo.org_ ) for my confirmation code it doesnt send me anything. Please help !! Am i doing it wrong ??? :/

• 3 months later...
Guest arif9

Hello i'am newbie, Check this out!
Lipsync 1st Drama Korea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKOVG1viDcI

Guest peace_hunniiez

hi there guys~ can you please do me a big favour? i had recently entered a kpop dance competition and i really want to win. can you please like and share my video in the link please? thank youu~~~
The cover is SNSD - Chocolate love (which you might like :)
http://www.coverdance.org/contest/round1/1877?page=1&area&nationality&sort=0

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kpopsavedmylife

Hey! I was wondering after you send your audition to JYP (through mail) do they spam you with random mail and such? Sorry if it sounds dumb it's just something I'm really worried about ^^ :x

chuuu~

Guest TheDesGS

kpopsavedmylife said: Hey! I was wondering after you send your audition to JYP (through mail) do they spam you with random mail and such? Sorry if it sounds dumb it's just something I'm really worried about ^^ :x chuuu~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kpopsavedmylife

Hi kpopsavedmylife,

I have applied numerous times, and I haven't received any spam from JYP. All that send is a conformation email that your file & application were submitted, and then 3 weeks later or so, you get an email saying they looked at all of your files.

Lol, you almost wish they would spam you because they barely give you any feedback at all.

Hope this helped :D

TheDesGS

Thanks so much you helped alot! Haha thanks for the extra information i didnt know that! Lol Good luck and im cheering for you fighting!

• 2 months later...
Guest huzkai

Since i am an independent artist and already active with a music video, i still had made a request to JYP. I really hope to get a chance  [-O<

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest raymond8808

Hello, would like to seek advice how to submit thru audition online website.I keep encounter this error while submitting ' »ç¿ëÇÒ¼ö ¾ø´Â µ¥ÀÌÅÍ°¡ Àü´ÞµÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ´Ù½Ã ½ÃµµÇØ ÁÖ¼¼¿ä 'Hope someone can assist me, i'm helping my friend to submit.
Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...
Guest followmydream

o hey guys!!! I get this message on JYP online audition!!! why?? i'm using google chrome... and how can i reduce the mb? I mean i tried doing that on  iMovie, but it's sooo hard to watch. it's too blurry... so that's not good. also, how can i reduce the pixels of my pictures??? I dont know how to??? thanks!  Active Server Pages ¿À·ù 'ASP 0113'

½ºÅ©¸³Æ® ½Ã°£ ÃÊ°ú

½ºÅ©¸³Æ®¸¦ ½ÇÇàÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´ ÃÖ´ë Çã¿ë ½Ã°£À» ÃÊ°úÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¼Ó¼º Server.ScriptTimeOut¿¡ »õ °ªÀ» ÁöÁ¤Çϰųª IIS °ü¸® µµ±¸¿¡ ÀÖ´ °ªÀ» º¯°æÇϸé ÀÌ Á¦ÇÑÀ» ¹Ù²Ü ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.