Quantcast
JYP Casting Team

JYP Entertainment

JYP ONLINE AUDITIONS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

IF YOU HAVE PASSED EXAMINATION OF FILES AND APPLICATIONS YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED WITHIN 3 WEEKS FOR A LIVE AUDITION.

GOODLUCK.

THANK YOU.

JYP Casting Team

tnx for the reply..but what do you mean by 'JYP ONLINE AUDITIONS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED.'???is it already close??they wont accept any online auditions??

HAHA you dont know yet? Ok here let me help you. Heres  what you do

Use Internet Explorer! Only! No firefox, safari, only internet explorer. Then i think your results will be what you wanted. Goodluck

I used IE and my file's only 27MB and under 10 minutes but it says internal servor error and won't upload. Help? :/

tnx for the reply..but what do you mean by 'JYP ONLINE AUDITIONS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED.'???is it already close??they wont accept any online auditions??

no its a mistranslation. it's not closed :)

It basically says thanks for auditioning, your audition was received and that your audition will be processed in 7 days then will automatically be deleted afterward. if you pass they will contact you in about 3 weeks.

It basically says thanks for auditioning, your audition was received and that your audition will be processed in 7 days then will automatically be deleted afterward. if you pass they will contact you in about 3 weeks.

ah,,,ok tnx!! :) thank god its not close..haha...its the only way for me/us to audition even if im/were not in korea.. :)

Its closed. If you go to their site its closed lol. huhuhu :( no more auditions I guess.

Its closed. If you go to their site its closed lol. huhuhu :( no more auditions I guess.

No, if you go to their site you'll see that it won't work till the 14th of February due to a server problem!

No, if you go to their site you'll see that it won't work till the 14th of February due to a server problem!

yah hahaha. hopefully it goes back to normal sooner :))))

I used IE and my file's only 27MB and under 10 minutes but it says internal servor error and won't upload. Help? :/

I am also having the same problem since last year.

Can anyone help?

I've had that problem too ><' I converted it to flv & everything and it still won't upload DX

I have a question.

So I signed up and made an account and everything. So. All I do is just upload a video? And thats all? Nothing else? Just fill out my app., upload my video with a few pictures it asks me for and I just wait?

hi, i can't log in to JYPE Online Audition site..can anyone help me? thanks

Yeah I can't seem to be able to log in. Is it because our things got deleted after the seven days?

ok guys help me out here!!

The website just does not work for me and Im sick of trying it and wasting my time.

Is there any other way that has gotten some sort of response for people like a simple email????

Hi everyone, finally, i was able to upload my audition piece today.

I've been trying for so long but would always get an error.

I think that it's really because of the internet connection, and the size of the file we're going to upload.

I only uploaded an audio file, i converted it to .wma and it's less than 2mb.

There, i was so happy that it finally got through. :)

Hey guys,i was wondering since JYP has a headquarter in NYC, is it possible to mail in audition stuffs to that headquarter or just the normal korean one?  Anyone noes the address of the NYC one if we can mail in? Thanks.

For people who can't make it to the live auditions this summer and can't upload their stuff online...

has anybody tried the regular old snail mailing their auditions to JYP? Does anybody know the address? And can we mail it to the NY headquarters? Thanks and sorry if this has been answered...I didn't see any recent answers about this

TIP: If you can't upload the files, try JUST uploading the Audio file first. Once the application goes through, then go and Modify your audition and add the image(s). Worked for me~~~ keke