JYP Entertainment

Guest JYP Casting Team

Guest FutureKpop

hi, i was wondering if there is a jyp audition office in china? because im going to be there all summer and i was thinking of auditioning. please help!

Guest hey7

Hi~ I want to ask something, for the audio or video clip do we have to sing it for about 1 minute length or a full song? (for the audition through their website audition.jype.com)

thanks ~ ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone gotten a reply or anything back (besides the automated message) from the JYP online audition?

I'm pretty sure people who got a reply should get the set dates for their live audition. 

Or you'll get an email that asks for more information and pictures of you.

Besides that it's either the automatic reply or they'll personally send you an email or give you a phone call if you've given them your mobile or phone number in your application. 

hi, i was wondering if there is a jyp audition office in china? because im going to be there all summer and i was thinking of auditioning. please help!

You should check the official JYP Audition website and it should give you the locations of their weekly and global auditions.

I don't think they have one in China...but they've had global auditions in China before, but I'm pretty sure they've never had weekly auditions there.

Hi~ I want to ask something, for the audio or video clip do we have to sing it for about 1 minute length or a full song? (for the audition through their website audition.jype.com)

thanks ~ ^^

You would sing the best part of the song (which is the chorus) and then you'd continue on from their, just sing the whole song if you're applying via email, because they might be interested in you and they'll continue to listen to the whole voice clip you send them, make sure you include your details such as: Height, weight, name, age, etc.

And send them High Quality pictures of your face with no makeup or anything, just your clean face.

then why are there still videos there that are from 2009? i thought they would be deleted after 7 days.

Er...if you're talking about the audition videos on the website (if there are any) then it's to show that those are what the auditions are like, it's not really anything in particular that they want to show you. The videos (if they have any) should be replaced with the new ones, because the audition thing changes like every year.

• 1 month later...

hi, does anyone know if JYPE hold an audition every year in korea?

Thanks before ;)

You should go check their website for more updates :D I think they should hold auditions every year or once every 2 years depending on how they feel about accepting more trainee's.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest andoneheadcanneverdie

Hi, newby here, can anyone give me an update on how to audition for JYP? I've been reading through this thread and now I'm just really confused as to what the process is. Can you still audition online?

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope this wasn't ask before, but there are so many pages, it would be easier if I just asked anyway... sweatingbullets.gif Do you know if JYP hires people for their U.S. offices as, say, event coordinators/helpers or interviewers? Or maybe even positions at the front desk? LOL. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yumikumi

When I make an account, I have to make an id... What is that? is it like a password. and it asks what my address is... why do they need my address?

also, for the cellular number it gives me like an option to do 011 012 010 but not like my normal cell number like 770 or 687

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andoneheadcanneverdie

Does anyone know if JYP still hold weekly open auditions in Korea, and if they do, when and where? Because I'm going to be in Korea for most of December and January and I want to attend one if I can.

Guest smileycenter

Has anybody who uses a MAC computer been able to upload a video? I see advice saying only Internet Explorer works and IE for mac is pretty much nonfunctional. MAC users please help! I can't even click on the "find/openfile" button...it just doesn't open. =/ Thanks so much.