JYP Entertainment

Guest JYP Casting Team

Guest cinnamonrollbaby_stv

I went to the JYP audition in LA 3 days ago, and I was wondering if anyone know when we will be contacted and stuff

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE RELIABLE WHO CAN ACTUALLY UPLOAD TO THE JYP WEBSITE. I would like someone who can actually upload to the website successfully to help me out. Please reply if interested in helping me out. Simple I send you my jyp audition details and all my audition files and you simply upload it for me. This is my one and only dream and it sucks that I can't use the website properly and JYP is my ideal company. PLEASE HELP 

Thank You

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Heey...well I tried to apply it in the online audition site but it  reach 100% file send then poof it goes to main page....and there is nothing else it's like it dissapeared I didn't get message too O o...I sent it three times there is no error too and the files are acceptable

Edited by id1nim
  • Like 1

I guess there is someone trying to hack the site ...I tried again min ago but chrome counted the site not safe because there is a security problem and someone trying to pass the security system there ...so I guess we need to wait for a while....but at same time I see new online auditions being uploaded O.o...weird....

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, april4401 said:

Can I audition with someone like a team or duo? Me and my sister want to audition as a duo rather than singuular.

Yes you can there is a group audition option on the website. But be aware that even though you audition as duo sometimes not both of you will pass if you manage to

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...