JYP Entertainment

Guest JYP Casting Team

I'm getting frustrated. I keep trying to post another audition on their website but when I click apply the next page doesn't load and it gets rid of everything I typed in there. I've tried it about 4 times now and I can't get it to work.

ive had so many problems with it too. in one of the other general threads, i spazzed about it and 2 other people had the same problems.

in yet another general thread that i bumped (look down, right here in the auditions forum! XD) someone posted that you can send it to:

jypmusic@gmail.com

instead. XD

they made it because apaprantly a lot of people had technical difficulties with the online audition site.

good luck!

Guest rachelpyon96

<!--quoteo(post=4357048:date=Dec 9 2006, 06:13 PM:name=sweetxvanilla)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sweetxvanilla @ Dec 9 2006, 06:13 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

how come the email address you want us to mail you to is jYpe, but on the website it says to email the auditions to JPE, not JYPE.

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

The e-mail under the English section is a typo, if you look under Korean auditions page, the e-mail address says audition@jype.com.

The online audition page is here:

<a href="http://www.jype.com/audition.club" target="_blank">http://www.jype.com/audition.club</a>

You have to register, but there's registrations for foreigners. I'm probably going to do that.

Hi, I want to audition, but the site you posted doesnt work...

Guest twisterhersheys

audition.jype.com

but I cant upload my videos ..its always error

Guest twisterhersheys

audition.jype.com

but I cant upload my videos ..its always error

Guest elixpurple

Uhmm. I'm kinda new to this.. How do you audition to JYP Entertainment through email? Do you just send them a video ot something? HELP ME PLS! :unsure:

Hi!

I was just wondering, how do I get around the problem with creating an ID on the JYP Audition page?  Every time I 'Check ID' my ID name, it says that the ID needs at least one alphabet and one number, which it has... Help anyone?

Thanks! 

Guest =Nightwish_Aeon=

Hi!

I was just wondering, how do I get around the problem with creating an ID on the JYP Audition page?  Every time I 'Check ID' my ID name, it says that the ID needs at least one alphabet and one number, which it has... Help anyone?

Thanks! 

Hi there, what it is saying is that your ID must consist with both words and letters

mine is "wejump345".I don't know how many numbers or letters you have to have for your ID but I know having one number won't do.I made that account a while ago.

Uhmm. I'm kinda new to this.. How do you audition to JYP Entertainment through email? Do you just send them a video ot something? HELP ME PLS! :unsure:

I'm not sure if there is a valid email because they did close it because of the jyp online site.

But here are the ways to audition for JYP.

1.Public audition in South Korea.

2.Online audition through audition.jype.com (you can also try daum cafe, but the critics meaning the other people are very harsh.I know from experience but take it as power to do better)

3.Audition by mail

Guest KhmerChinboiy

Hi there, what it is saying is that your ID must consist with both words and letters

mine is "wejump345".I don't know how many numbers or letters you have to have for your ID but I know having one number won't do.I made that account a while ago.

I'm not sure if there is a valid email because they did close it because of the jyp online site.

But here are the ways to audition for JYP.

1.Public audition in South Korea.

2.Online audition through audition.jype.com (you can also try daum cafe, but the critics meaning the other people are very harsh.I know from experience but take it as power to do better)

3.Audition by mail

hi wat is Daum Cafe? and  i herd you can post the link your youtube video for your auition also but i dont know ?

Guest ajenghahaha

how to upload the video ?

i click the "upload video" button and 무비컨비터 window showing , i can't click anything here just can click the "install codec" button

exactly i've already installed codec but the video still not showing and i cant upload

please help me to solve this

Guest Dirtycash23

can you guys help me on jyp audition? i'm kinda news but i want to be a kpop singer so bad

Go to www.audition.jype.com and click foreigner, create Login and bam! their you go!

Guest KhmerChinboiy

Go to www.audition.jype.com and click foreigner, create Login and bam! their you go!

wow u help me alot lol. its kinda off topic but do u kno any artist that fit my type of voice like last time u told to listen  to Eru and fly to the sky right ?. Wat about B2st Lights go on again and Nothing better by Brown eye soul does it fit in to my voice type?

Guest ForeverBlue

if i may ask, does anyone know how old you have to be to audition without parents consent? i know you have to be an adult which is at age 18 but in us years or korean years?

Guest lexijjang

Does anyone know if you can randomly walk in the JYP building in Korea and just audition? Or that totally doesn't work and you have to audition online?

Nope. You can't do that.  They only have auditions in the building (only Korea) on every first and third Sunday of the month. You have to audition online OR do mail audition (mail audition is way better) if you don't live in Korea.

if i may ask, does anyone know how old you have to be to audition without parents consent? i know you have to be an adult which is at age 18 but in us years or korean years?

You have to be 14 to audition without parents consent. I'm not to sure but I think it's based on US Years if you're outside of Korea. BUT I'm not too sure about that one.

Guest lexijjang

Erm, regarding sending in a mail audition by MAIL (not email : D) is the app on the audition (online) site? :3 

No, it's on their official site. http://jype.com/

Also, you have to use Internet Explorer or Google Chrome to go on their official site. :)

Guest Weisss

No, it's on their official site. http://jype.com/

Also, you have to use Internet Explorer or Google Chrome to go on their official site. :)

- Thanks! But, for some reason I can't download the app! TT_TT Explore just closes down on me, and my Chrome wont even enter the jype.com site O_o

Guest =Nightwish_Aeon=

hi wat is Daum Cafe? and  i herd you can post the link your youtube video for your auition also but i dont know ?

Hi,daum cafe is like a korean version or Yahoo.com.in a way.

It's kind hard to explain what it is.

You can post your youtube video for audition if you had the email for jype.(meaning if it was a global audition)

not really going to work in you audition at audition.jype.com

Guest KhmerChinboiy

Hi,daum cafe is like a korean version or Yahoo.com.in a way.

It's kind hard to explain what it is.

You can post your youtube video for audition if you had the email for jype.(meaning if it was a global audition)

not really going to work in you audition at audition.jype.com

r the website in korean or english?