JYP Entertainment

Guest JYP Casting Team

Guest =Nightwish_Aeon=

- Thanks! But, for some reason I can't download the app! TT_TT Explore just closes down on me, and my Chrome wont even enter the jype.com site O_o

I could email the application to you if that's any help.

Or you just write/type the important stuff like

name

address

email

contact #

r the website in korean or english?

The site is in Korean.

Guest Weisss

I could email the application to you if that's any help.

Or you just write/type the important stuff like

name

address

email

contact #

I would really like the app ^^' Thanks :3

Guest randyyy

- Thanks! But, for some reason I can't download the app! TT_TT Explore just closes down on me, and my Chrome wont even enter the jype.com site O_o

I used Chrome and it was alright. Maybe it's just yours. I uploaded the app on megaupload for you! Here's the download link - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B1SEOU9C

Good luck! ^^

Guest Mariel1430271425

hello everyone..i have a question regarding to the jyp online audition...

i already submitted my files to them..and i received this email from master@jype.com..im very curious what is the meaning of this..this is my application form...hmmm...why is that they send this to me??

My link

tnx much for the answer...

i dn`t know

but i`m think about

are they really will answer ur mail ?

i saw everyone send but no one get the acception ?

and what type of talents they want other than sign or dance ?

what about who`s aged 21 or 22 ? ~ lol

do they have a chance ?

I applied on the website not even 2weeks ago, My pictures still there I think, My Grandmother is Half Korean so Im almost completely white so you'll be able to notice me!

I got the automated email saying about the evaluation and that i'd be contacted in 3weeks, but I got an email this morning saying this from audition@jype.com

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your application to us. We would like to learn a little more about you can you give us your Phone number and a GMT time we can contact you.

Dont even a name on who actually wrote the letter, maybe I got this one simply because I applied and I'm from England.

I'll let you know what happens, whats funny I can't sing or dance! my singing on the clip i uploaded is pretty bad. The way I look is nothing what you'd expect a trainee to look like so im more confused than anyone i done it on the off chance.

P.s I posted this in another thread just thought id put it here aswell.. I sent them my phonenumber so i'll let you guys know what happens.

congratulations im happy for u ^^

how old are u ?

im so confused if its important to have a good voice or dance ?( my apperiance is good but this not enough )

i want to be audition but i didnt try to sign or dance lool .. no actioally im tried but u know when someone not take this in a series its all for fun ... but i want to get a chance and take lessons from experts ... maybe i have a talent but i dont know about it lol !

Guest sohlipx3

Does JYPE still accept e-mail auditions to their e-mail : audition@jype.com 

?? 

Because I sent one in with my application, but I did not receive an automated message or anything. 

Guest pasmado0415

Does JYPE still accept e-mail auditions to their e-mail : audition@jype.com 

?? 

Because I sent one in with my application, but I did not receive an automated message or anything. 

They wont take auditions through email. . . .  audition.jype.com do your audition there. :) goodluck

Guest sohlipx3

They wont take auditions through email. . . .  audition.jype.com do your audition there. :) goodluck

i tried EVERYTHING on the site... 

and the video just wont uploadd.. 

i converted it from .mov to  .wmv 

and i reduced the mb size of it .. 

idk whats wronggg :[ 

Guest pasmado0415

i tried EVERYTHING on the site... 

and the video just wont uploadd.. 

i converted it from .mov to  .wmv 

and i reduced the mb size of it .. 

idk whats wronggg :[ 

HAHA you dont know yet? Ok here let me help you. Heres  what you do

Use Internet Explorer! Only! No firefox, safari, only internet explorer. Then i think your results will be what you wanted. Goodluck

Guest pasmado0415

GUYS HELP!!!! I sent my application 5 days ago to the online thingy. . . .  and i still havent gotten an email. Im freaking out! How long did it take for jyp to email you guys saying "yes" "no" or "upload a dance/sing video" ? PLEASE HELP! lol im so scared

Guest Torylalala

Hi I have a question. (And If this question has already been asked and answered and I just missed it then I'm sorry!)

But, do you think that not being Asian would mean anything? Like, I understand that of course BEING Asian would probably boost my chances of getting considered but... I'm not. And I still want to audition, but I don't want to waste my time if the won't even consider me.

Please Help? :D

-Tory

Guest isabel94

Hey guys!

can someone help me?

I got a mail from JYP (I applied the first days of January) but it's only in korean so I don't understand ( I can only read korean symbols but I can't tell their meaning :( )

The mail is this

Subject:

[JYPE] 안녕하세요? JYPE 신인개발팀입니다

http://i51.tinypic.com/16i6175.gif

If there's someone here that can translate it, it would be perfect!! What should I do? Maybe I should reply? D:

Guest Mariel1430271425

hi!!!

@isabel94...i also received the same email.. :) and i also dont know what's the meaning of that...

can someone help us to translate this??

comment_korA.gif

tnx much!^^

Guest pasmado0415

JYP ONLINE AUDITIONS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

IF YOU HAVE PASSED EXAMINATION OF FILES AND APPLICATIONS YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED WITHIN 3 WEEKS FOR A LIVE AUDITION.

GOODLUCK.

THANK YOU.

JYP Casting Team

Guest Mariel1430271425

JYP ONLINE AUDITIONS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

IF YOU HAVE PASSED EXAMINATION OF FILES AND APPLICATIONS YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED WITHIN 3 WEEKS FOR A LIVE AUDITION.

GOODLUCK.

THANK YOU.

JYP Casting Team

tnx for the reply..but what do you mean by 'JYP ONLINE AUDITIONS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED.'???is it already close??they wont accept any online auditions??

Guest smileycenter

HAHA you dont know yet? Ok here let me help you. Heres  what you do

Use Internet Explorer! Only! No firefox, safari, only internet explorer. Then i think your results will be what you wanted. Goodluck

I used IE and my file's only 27MB and under 10 minutes but it says internal servor error and won't upload. Help? :/