JYP Entertainment

Guest JYP Casting Team

Guest futurejiver

I've auditioned for JYPE like 6 times already. It feels like more, but JYPE is the only company I want to be signed to....even though I'm not asian. But it doesnt matter. But I started a youtube account to post myself singing on there. You guys should tell me what you think! I'm trying to post new videos as often as possible but I only have 1 so far -_-

http://www.youtube.com/user/QuinnTheFuture

Guest tracytang1028

I keep on getting this:

"Active Server Pages 오류 'ASP 0113'

스크립트 시간 초과

/eng/member/app_fileup.asp

스크립트를 실행할 수 있는 최대 허용 시간을 초과했습니다. 속성 Server.ScriptTimeOut에 새 값을 지정하거나 IIS 관리 도구에 있는 값을 변경하면 이 제한을 바꿀 수 있습니다. "

Does anyone know what is wrong. D:

ahh!! i have exactly the same problem!! =(( anyone pls help?? kamsahamidaa~

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

@flameXfizz: Yeah JYP doesn't have weekly auditions in the states anymore...They used to when they first opened their New York Headquarters but after like 5 months they closed it off to the public. So if you show up to their New York headquarters then they will most likely turn you away from their door.

Wow, I live in Singapore so kinda hyped up for the audition coming. May I ask soompiers some questions please :)

1. What types of music usually JYP more into?

2. What type of music you should sing on live audition (it's going to be public so I dunno whether minus-one music can be used)?

3. Do they have rhythm test? If yes, what songs are usually played there?

4. How long do you have to wait until they announce the 2nd round?

Guest luckymina

wow i just got a link to this site from a friend and wow, if this is all true i got alot of work to do, im going to audition once i lose some weight and learn korean!!! and maybe a tan im a bit pale

1. If i audition for the jyp 2010 usa tour audition how many rounds will there be?

2. Also im planning to rap for them can i use a background music?? and will there be a microphone?

3. At the first round will they make us dance??

4. Does anyone know the exact location of the Hawaii Audition thnx :)

i have a question...

since jype was holding an audition

in hk and singapore..

i wanted to audition but the thing is

im from philippines..i think jyp doesn't

have any plan on holding an audition here..

here's my question.. can i still send them

my audition material?..where and how?..

Guest kimmmmy

If I go to New York this or next summer and I record me singing/dancing, do you think I'll be able to drop it off in the mailbox or even drop it off to someone in the headquarters? Or would they just like turn me away ? 

I keep on getting this:

"Active Server Pages 오류 'ASP 0113'

스크립트 시간 초과

/eng/member/app_fileup.asp

스크립트를 실행할 수 있는 최대 허용 시간을 초과했습니다. 속성 Server.ScriptTimeOut에 새 값을 지정하거나 IIS 관리 도구에 있는 값을 변경하면 이 제한을 바꿀 수 있습니다. "

Does anyone know what is wrong. D:

me too...i get this notification

too...and the other one was..

my picture and my audio file was

not in jpeg or wav. when it was exactly

the opposite..

guys help me...please..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest watermelon586

So I've tried to apply for audition, but I haven't gotten the email with the conformation code. It says an email has been sent, but nothing shows up in my inbox. I checked my spam filters, and it's not causing any problems. Help?

I applied on the website not even 2weeks ago, My pictures still there I think, My Grandmother is Half Korean so Im almost completely white so you'll be able to notice me!

I got the automated email saying about the evaluation and that i'd be contacted in 3weeks, but I got an email this morning saying this from audition@jype.com

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your application to us. We would like to learn a little more about you can you give us your Phone number and a GMT time we can contact you.

Dont even a name on who actually wrote the letter, maybe I got this one simply because I applied and I'm from England.

I'll let you know what happens, whats funny I can't sing or dance! my singing on the clip i uploaded is pretty bad. The way I look is nothing what you'd expect a trainee to look like so im more confused than anyone i done it on the off chance.

P.s I posted this in another thread just thought id put it here aswell.. I sent them my phonenumber so i'll let you guys know what happens.

Guest korniceman3000

I applied on the website not even 2weeks ago, My pictures still there I think, My Grandmother is Half Korean so Im almost completely white so you'll be able to notice me!

I got the automated email saying about the evaluation and that i'd be contacted in 3weeks, but I got an email this morning saying this from audition@jype.com

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your application to us. We would like to learn a little more about you can you give us your Phone number and a GMT time we can contact you.

Dont even a name on who actually wrote the letter, maybe I got this one simply because I applied and I'm from England.

I'll let you know what happens, whats funny I can't sing or dance! my singing on the clip i uploaded is pretty bad. The way I look is nothing what you'd expect a trainee to look like so im more confused than anyone i done it on the off chance.

P.s I posted this in another thread just thought id put it here aswell.. I sent them my phonenumber so i'll let you guys know what happens.

Congratulations (^__^) I guess they might be looking for a more caucasian appearance... Good luck!

Guest KimYongAh

HIHIHIHI :)

Please answer my questions thank you ^^

Hi :) I'm 14 years old and I'm a Singaporean. And I'm taking up Korean - Intermediate classes now.

Questions--

1. As some of you know, there's a JYP audition held in my country, but unfortunately, I will be overseas TT TT ~ So is there anyway I'm able to audition for JYP? Without going over to other countries to audition? **I've tried to upload my video files unto the JYP audition site but it always fail. I tried to use EVERY TYPE of browser. But no ): And I used all of my computers at home ): Will I be able to send a disc (which contains my information + videos/pics) to the JYP address?

2. I've always wanted to try out acting.....If I audition to become a singer, I will be singing (LOL) and if I audition to become a dancer , i will dance. But if I audition to become an actress, what I am gonna act? Please help!! This is a really important question :)

3. If I really found a method to submit my information + audition stuff and I get in the 1st round. What is next? :)

Thank you~~~ :D

hey guys, i just wanted to ask a question

does jype care whether you audition with a korean or english song for a foreginer? like, would there be a higher chance if u sing in korean rather than american??

Guest futurejiver

I'm getting frustrated. I keep trying to post another audition on their website but when I click apply the next page doesn't load and it gets rid of everything I typed in there. I've tried it about 4 times now and I can't get it to work.

Guest masumaru

hey guys, i just wanted to ask a question

does jype care whether you audition with a korean or english song for a foreginer? like, would there be a higher chance if u sing in korean rather than american??

If you are a foreigner and are able to sing very well in Korean, of course they'll be impressed. But it doesn't really matter either way, they are judging you on how well you sing, not the language you sing in.