JYP Entertainment

Guest JYP Casting Team

Guest kuroXikari

@ soo-min

i think that's bad luck on your case. Maybe it's just your comp at the moment. Not sure. gL ^^

Anyway, does anyone know if they will be doin auditions or recruiting in the Ny anytime soon?

I am kinda nervous thinking bout it and would regret it if i missed one for this yr T_T

I don't rellie have a good video camera on me at the moment so can't rellie send anything.

I am curious though, if they accept u as a trainee, could u stay in the ny?

Guest writtenkarma

Is there any guys, specifically Chinese (or can speak Mandarin) from or around the Bay Area? (SF, SJ Area) wanting to audition for JYP? If so, do you have any clips of you singing and dancing and things? A few JYP casting people will be here THIS WEEK to try and cast people with private auditions- if you do let me know :)

Guest burningprince

did anyone else apply online for modeling and got the email asking to send in an addition file of yourself singing? Some other people were saying this means that they are interested but it seems that they send it to everyone that applied for modeling.. correct me if I am wrong. Also I never sang in my life lol.. anyone have suggestions for a song? or should I tell them I am applying for modeling not singing?

Thanks guys!

Guest omgitscrystal

AHHHH GAHH! Someone help me! ): ):

I've tried like 1000000 times applying for the audition. I clicked 'APPLY' but it just won't finish loading!

There was Once when it finished loading and brought me to a page that say that There is problem with the connection OR JYPE site has virus. Something like that.

This means I can't submit the application form anymore? )':

i have problems uploading my video on the jyp audition website...

it doesn't work with firefox. so im trying with iexplore

http://i43.tinypic.com/15h0n0o.jpg

sometimes i get a message like this.. and then when I retry and click the upload button. it happens nothing..

can someone help me to fix this problem?..

___

edit:

well i tried so often. first I thought that it worked, but after checking again i noticed that i was wrong.

___

An another thing is, that I noticed that everyone can check the applications from each other.

Well, with this message, I just was to say, that the website of JYP isn't really save, people can probably check all your data's, your phone and address.

And an another thing Im wondering about is...

They say your application data gets deleted after 7 days, but they even have applications from 2009.

Guest meshaLL

I was just wondering if you could still audition on the jype audition site because there's a notice saying that the e-mail audition@jype.com wouldn't be valid after January 10, 2010? Just a little confused. I would like to audition but not sure if I can online still.

Thanks!

Guest diddymax

I was just wondering if you could still audition on the jype audition site because there's a notice saying that the e-mail audition@jype.com wouldn't be valid after January 10, 2010? Just a little confused. I would like to audition but not sure if I can online still.

Thanks!

yap.. u cant apply through email anymore.. they have build a website for online audition.

audition.jype.com

Guest diddymax

hey guys i'm just wondering if anyone have receive comments from the artist training team?

in the website , it says there will be comments posted to us after evaluating our video..

but up till now, i still cant see the comments..

why??

Guest choc88

hey guys i'm just wondering if anyone have receive comments from the artist training team?

in the website , it says there will be comments posted to us after evaluating our video..

but up till now, i still cant see the comments..

why??

I think only if you're really good then they'll leave you comments.. but there aren't any one my applications, it's just a comment saying that they've reviewed my video.

Guest betterday55

i have problems uploading my video on the jyp audition website...

it doesn't work with firefox. so im trying with iexplore

http://i43.tinypic.com/15h0n0o.jpg

sometimes i get a message like this.. and then when I retry and click the upload button. it happens nothing..

can someone help me to fix this problem?..

___

edit:

well i tried so often. first I thought that it worked, but after checking again i noticed that i was wrong.

___

An another thing is, that I noticed that everyone can check the applications from each other.

Well, with this message, I just was to say, that the website of JYP isn't really save, people can probably check all your data's, your phone and address.

And an another thing Im wondering about is...

They say your application data gets deleted after 7 days, but they even have applications from 2009.

I got that message too...and i dunno how to fix it..

Guest mister_2

I got that message too...and i dunno how to fix it..

Use Internet explorer, download the codec pack(link is in the lower-right corner of the video-upload screen) and install it. Restart Internet Explorer and voila, problem solved.

At least, that's how I solved it.

Guest jaxije22

Hi! I auditioned on the JYPE audition site as a registered MEMBER (May 9th)

The audio file uploaded but my pictures wouldn't DX

I can't even look at my audition page to see the supposed feedback they write on it

if i'm a member, why can't i check it???

and then i got an email today (May 16th) saying

So because of this, I'm assuming I'm NEVER going to see what they said

and I'll have to wait 3 weeks before I find out if I was actually picked or not..

If I am a registered MEMBER why can't I check my audition application??

I want to know what was said! ><

actually, i had a similar experience. i never was able to see their feedback. but they hadn't deleted my application for well after 7 weeks lol

This is way off topic, but does anyone here know a staff member at JYPE(preferably the New York office) that can help me set up a interview with WG/2pm/2am when they come to my area? I work for an online k-pop news site and I know the first email from the "casting team" does not work. I need the contact info ASAP.

Guest omgitscrystal

I've tried like 1000000 times applying for the audition. I clicked 'APPLY' but it just won't finish loading!

There was Once when it finished loading and brought me to a page that say that There is problem with the connection OR JYPE site has virus. Something like that.

Does this mean I can't submit the application form anymore? )':

Guest bluebear847

Does this mean I can't submit the application form anymore? )':

Are you using Internet Explorer and is the file you are uploading under 50mb? If it is not then you will not be able to upload your audition. Make sure your file is under 50mb and try to find a computer with Internet Explorer...if you do have IE then I'm not sure can you be more specific and I will try to help you. GL!

Guest babiesy

so today, JYPE scouts went to my high school and were looking for chinese boys? lol

i just found that interesting

Guest glamchicdiva

whaat?? how did they do it? did they just come to your classroom and asked the class if there's a chinese boy who's interested in joining JYPE??