JYP Entertainment

Guest JYP Casting Team

Guest dongbangshinki

i have problems uploading my video on the jyp audition website...

it doesn't work with firefox. so im trying with iexplore

<a href="http://i43.tinypic.com/15h0n0o.jpg" target="_blank">http://i43.tinypic.com/15h0n0o.jpg</a>

sometimes i get a message like this.. and then when I retry and click the upload button. it happens nothing..

can someone help me to fix this problem?..

___

edit:

well i tried so often. first I thought that it worked, but after checking again i noticed that i was wrong.

___

An another thing is, that I noticed that everyone can check the applications from each other.

Well, with this message, I just was to say, that the website of JYP isn't really save, people can probably check all your data's, your phone and address.

And an another thing Im wondering about is...

They say your application data gets deleted after 7 days, but they even have applications from 2009.

I'm having the sam problems too.. anyone can help??

Guest -lovelyangel-

Hey everyone! ;]does anyone know if you can audition for JYP through email? I know their site has a video audition you post on their site or something similar to that, but I was wondering if I could send them my clips and info through email? If anyone knows the email address please help. :] Thanks in advance!;]

Guest Mausoleum

^^ JYP stopped their normal email auditions to make that site instead, I guess because it was too complicated for them to have both....

Guest -lovelyangel-

^^ JYP stopped their normal email auditions to make that site instead, I guess because it was too complicated for them to have both....

Aw that really bums me out because I am pretty sure that JYP dosn't even check the website auditions ];

Guest dongbangshinki

comment_engC.gif

I receive this from JYPE... izzit they ask me to upload another song for them?? but i don't even successfully upload my first video to them... because i'm having problem uploading in their audition site...i don't really understand!! anyone can help??? thanks in advance..!!! *^^*

Guest -lovelyangel-

Okay, so I'm trying to apply for the JYPE Online audtition but whenever I try to send in my audition. A little box keeps popping up saying: Unsupported file extension. Please attach an imiage offering(jpeg etc....) and a video file offering(mp3 etc...).

AND I am attaching 3 JPEG images and 1 mp3 file of my vocals, but it just keeps doing that when I submit it again! and it's pissing me off Can anyone help me out?

Thank You

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sinaelee

okay so i got an email from jype saying that they have received my application.. blahblah

but when i go to the website, and click "review the application" it says "no history of registration form in progress"

im scared i didn't log in before i sent the audition application.... but is this supposed to happen?

or is that not the way to review the application?

lol so confused :(

Guest g0t12ic3

So, I tried emailing jubalee@jype.com, and it failed. Is the email no longer available or something? And does JYPE still scout people on the members 411? DO they even scout people? Or, is everything just based on auditions?

every company still scouts ESPECIALLY JYP cause they just scouted a few people in seattle.

as far as the members 411 i've never heard of anyone becoming a trainee from that

I have attended 2 JYPE concerts this summer and I can honestly say there are many JYPE staff around.

However,they are not recruiters....they are just road managers and marketing staff.

Your best option is to continue to audition and hope for the best!

Is there JYPE staff in the concerts? Like if they like just standing there er something.

If so, can you pass them your auditions?

Guest xxiaoMEI

^ yes, i'm from markham!

i wonder why they were there..

OMGG!! Which school do you go to!?? Do you go to York Mills cause I believe two boys from there were accepted as trainees... but omgg!! How come no JYP representatives came to my school? :(

Guest thisisaconspiracy

i want to audition, but im really scared >:(

It's alright! I'm really scared, too! I've never seen someone who isn't Korean debut in JYPE besides Nichkhun, and that's intimidating, but I'm trying to not let that stop me, so just be confident in yourself and don't give up! :D

I know I had some questions. . . but I forgot! xD

Guest Sora Lim

I have some questions.

1. If your korean and you were born and raised up in australia would you have a higher chance then the full korean people?

2. Do they look for looks more or talent.

3. If you made it in but you need your parents permission and they say no would they do anything or just let go?

4. Would it be better if your skinny then complete fat?

5. Around how many judges are there in each round and how many rounds?

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

I have some questions.

1. If your korean and you were born and raised up in australia would you have a higher chance then the full korean people?

2. Do they look for looks more or talent.

3. If you made it in but you need your parents permission and they say no would they do anything or just let go?

4. Would it be better if your skinny then complete fat?

5. Around how many judges are there in each round and how many rounds?

lol you are asking the same questions that I answered on the SM Entertainment thread...Basically the answers for these questions are still the same from the SM Entertainment thread that I aswered earlier. Except from what I've gathered from interviews and such JYP Entertainment does look for more in passion than looks or talent...Maybe that's why some of JYP Entertainment idols can't really sing or not as pretty as the SM Entertianment idols lol?

I keep on getting this:

"Active Server Pages 오류 'ASP 0113'

스크립트 시간 초과

/eng/member/app_fileup.asp

스크립트를 실행할 수 있는 최대 허용 시간을 초과했습니다. 속성 Server.ScriptTimeOut에 새 값을 지정하거나 IIS 관리 도구에 있는 값을 변경하면 이 제한을 바꿀 수 있습니다. "

Does anyone know what is wrong. D: