JYP Entertainment

Guest JYP Casting Team

Guest jk41854

Hello! I was wondering if anyone can help me with the Online audition? I'm having trouble submitting my application and uploading the video? I keep getting an error message when the video uploads and I was wondering if anyone can help :) thank you so much!

I used IE for the process...

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^ yes, i'm from markham!

i wonder why they were there..

WHAAAAT? NO WAY!

Canada has good looking people and/or talented people, maybe the next JYP stars will be from Canada!

If only I have friends that are idol worthy... connections to JYP -> 2PM :P

Guest AddictedToKARA

Can we enter the building of JYPE New York Building?

Can we go inside there and look around?

Guest XxAzianxPridexX

Is there JYPE staff in the concerts? Like if they like just standing there er something.

If so, can you pass them your auditions?

Guest Charmingbestfriend96

i dont think so. Im pretty sure that you need a key card (or something) to enter the builing. Thats what I saw in an interview where Nickkhun was presenting his life as a trainiee

Ohh what show was it?

Guest sOarhighEr

Hi everyone! I have a few questions about the audition process. I know that on the JYP website, it states that those auditioning for singing includes both vocals and dance. Does anyone know the time frame given for each category (vocals then dance) when we audition? I'm so nervous...I want to do a live audition this summer in Korea, so any info would be much appreciated! Thanks! :)

Guest bluebear847

Hey Everybody,

Just wondering I put in my audition on the website about a month ago at the end of May like one of the last days and haven't gotten an email or anything yet that it's been reviewed...has anyone else gotten anything from them that may have auditioned around this time or let me know how long it usually takes for them to review your audition. Let me know thanks!

Guest QutieAZNgirl

what happens when it says this when you click apply

Active Server Pages ¿À·ù 'ASP 0113'

½ºÅ©¸³Æ® ½Ã°£ ÃÊ°ú

/eng/member/app_fileup.asp

½ºÅ©¸³Æ®¸¦ ½ÇÇàÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ÃÖ´ë Çã¿ë ½Ã°£À» ÃÊ°úÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¼Ó¼º Server.ScriptTimeOut¿¡ »õ °ªÀ» ÁöÁ¤Çϰųª IIS °ü¸® µµ±¸¿¡ ÀÖ´Â °ªÀ» º¯°æÇϸé ÀÌ Á¦ÇÑÀ» ¹Ù²Ü ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

i'm so lost

BTW, i uploaded 3 pictures, and an audio file. Do you HAVE to upload a video?

Guest diddymax

how and where do you see comments on your video left by the artist training team?

In F&Q, they said that we are able to view the comments, when we go in review application. But, they will only give comments if they think you are good.

Guest miszlinda

In F&Q, they said that we are able to view the comments, when we go in review application. But, they will only give comments if they think you are good.

but where would the comment be written when you are on review application? at the bottom or in a certain section? lol jw so i can keep a look out

what happens when it says this when you click apply

Active Server Pages ¿À·ù 'ASP 0113'

½ºÅ©¸³Æ® ½Ã°£ ÃÊ°ú

/eng/member/app_fileup.asp

½ºÅ©¸³Æ®¸¦ ½ÇÇàÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ÃÖ´ë Çã¿ë ½Ã°£À» ÃÊ°úÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¼Ó¼º Server.ScriptTimeOut¿¡ »õ °ªÀ» ÁöÁ¤Çϰųª IIS °ü¸® µµ±¸¿¡ ÀÖ´Â °ªÀ» º¯°æÇϸé ÀÌ Á¦ÇÑÀ» ¹Ù²Ü ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

i'm so lost

BTW, i uploaded 3 pictures, and an audio file. Do you HAVE to upload a video?

the same thing happens to me too. i'll try again later, hope it'll work then

Guest silverwrapper

how and where do you see comments on your video left by the artist training team?

you know how they send you those picture emails where it either says they wanna see more or 3 weeks notice w.e, so after that if you go and review your app the same picture thingie shows up at the bottom of your app in the "comment' section..i'm pretty sure

Guest JiSunnieeex3

This is probably the most randomest comment ever but everytime

when I go to the jype site I randomly start dancing to the music ㅋㅋㅋ.

Guest theJAPANties

^What a minute. Does the 2nd one mean they want an audio file? O_O

I got that like a month ago and if they did want an audio file I hope it's not too late to respond D: