Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

*** When Na Young Suk (also known as Na PD) asked Lee Dong Wook if there were any of his fellow actors that he was jealous of, he mentioned Lee Byung Hun. He said that he looks up to him most—with a bit of friendly envy.    :kaching3:

*** During Lee Dong Wook's guest appearance for channel fullmoon, Na Young Suk (also known as Na PD) he asked Lee Dong Wook whether he would “go back to romance” dramas. He hasn’t starred in one in years, outside of the movie Single in Seoul. Lee Dong Wook admitted he “sometimes” wanted to star in a romance. However, there was one thing stopping him. Because according to him,there are so many genres and roles he hasn’t explored yet, he didn’t feel the need to return to romance. For now, he  wants to take on diverse roles he hasn’t taken before, like his latest role in A Shop for Killers.   :hypehype:

*** February was an excellent month for K-Dramas. I enjoyed the amazing performance from Lee Dong Wook in "A Shop for Killers", my favoriteThe drama doesn't just overwhelm you but, it's making your every moment count. The cinematography is an exceptional. Moreover, the ending just takes the cake for being one of the finest and most satisfying K-Drama endings of all time. It was a pain to wait a week for new episodes while "A Shop For Killers" was airing, but now that it's complete, binge-watching is going to be more fun than you can imagine. So, I highly recommend tuning in!   :kitty:

a-shop-for-killers-poster.jpg

*** Lee Dong Wook in his early forties has only confirmed one public relationship. He dated Suzy for less than a year. He explained why he rarely talks about his love life publicly—especially his ex-girlfriends. During the press conference for Single in Seoul, he was asked if he would ever write a novel about his first love, like his character in the film. Lee Dong Wook immediately rejected the idea, “No, no way. It would simply be too embarrassing.” Lee Dong Wook didn’t think it was respectful to talk about his ex-girlfriends without receiving their permission. Lee Dong Wook has lived by those words for years. During the time when the cast of SBS‘s reality show Roommate tried to dig for information about his ex-girlfriends, he stopped his sister from revealing any information about their identities. He's a real gentleman indeed who respects his privacy and that of the people he cares about. He even revealed that his dating life wasn’t as eventful as his on-screen romances. He admitted, “It’s not like my love life is that interesting either.”   :heart2:

f0-actor-lee-dong-wook-ex-girlfriends-re

source : SBS Star

***On the evening of March 7,  Lee Dong-wook appeared at an event in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Here, he put on an elegant white suit. The unprofessionalism of the MC at the event has bothered Lee Dong-wook to the point of him having to call them out. The MC and interpreter conveyed Lee Dong-wook’s words but failed to look at him, only exchanging glances with each other. This made him feel awkward, as if he was being excluded from the conversation. He then straightforwardly asked, “Why are you asking me questions without even looking at me once?”  This situation quickly became a topic shared and discussed on Vietnamese social media.   :ohboy2:

lee-dong-wook-2-030824.webp

lee-dong-wook-1-030824.webp

photos source : Kbizoom

Kim Hye Joon And Lee Dong Wook’s “A Shop For Killers” In Talks For Season 2

Exciting news may be awaiting fans of “A Shop for Killers”!

On March 12, Disney+ held a press conference to reveal their 2024 content lineup. Shin Ah Reum, who is in charge of Disney+’s local content, named “A Shop for Killers” as a successful drama that kicked off 2024.

Shin Ah Reum briefly mentioned, “As expected, many people want Season 2 following the conclusion, so we are currently in close discussion at the moment.”

Based on a novel by “The Killer’s Shopping List” author Kang Ji Young, “A Shop for Killers” is an action drama that tells the story of Jung Ji An (Kim Hye Joon). After her parents’ passing, Jung Ji An lives with her uncle Jin Man (Lee Dong Wook), who runs a shopping mall. However, following the sudden death of her uncle, Jung Ji An receives a dangerous inheritance and becomes the target of suspicious killers.

Stay tuned on more updates regarding Season 2 of “A Shop for Killers”!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1648055wpp/kim-hye-joon-and-lee-dong-wooks-a-shop-for-killers-in-talks-for-season-2

4 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Exciting news may be awaiting fans of “A Shop for Killers”!

On March 12, Disney+ held a press conference to reveal their 2024 content lineup. Shin Ah Reum, who is in charge of Disney+’s local content, named “A Shop for Killers” as a successful drama that kicked off 2024.

Shin Ah Reum briefly mentioned, “As expected, many people want Season 2 following the conclusion, so we are currently in close discussion at the moment.”

Based on a novel by “The Killer’s Shopping List” author Kang Ji Young, “A Shop for Killers” is an action drama that tells the story of Jung Ji An (Kim Hye Joon). After her parents’ passing, Jung Ji An lives with her uncle Jin Man (Lee Dong Wook), who runs a shopping mall. However, following the sudden death of her uncle, Jung Ji An receives a dangerous inheritance and becomes the target of suspicious killers.

Stay tuned on more updates regarding Season 2 of “A Shop for Killers”!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1648055wpp/kim-hye-joon-and-lee-dong-wooks-a-shop-for-killers-in-talks-for-season-2

@backstreetboysfan  I wonder if Lee Dong Wook reprises his role. The series delighted me with Muay Thai and slingshots shown in the drama, it has impressive action scenes.   :cutekitty:

• Blob 1

*** A netizen in Nate Pann shared various photos of Lee Dong-wook with silver hair taken at his recent fansigning events. In the photos, he tried on various outfits with different concepts and wore accessories given by fans, such as a large head bowtie, etc. I also found some on YouTube. Silver hair looks so good on him.   It’s so interesting to see an actor in his 40s do things that many male idols avoid doing. Many don’t do anything to take care of their image but Lee Dong-wook follows the trends of the times and sincerely shows himself as he is. He does what people like to see.  If he did that during his prime days, it could affect his drama characters, but at this stage, it’s good for him to have such a likable image. Hence, he still maintains his popularity. He does everything fans ask for.   :yaaa:

Lee-Dong-Wook-1-121823.webp

Lee-Dong-Wook-111111-121823.webp

Lee-Dong-Wook-11111-121823.webp

source : https://pann.nate.com/talk/372211721

*** I can't get enough of this bromance. Yet, this bromance wasn’t just onscreen. The two have remained friends in real life. Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook reunited again recently for SK Enmove, a Korean company that “provides premium lube base oil products that enhance automobile fuel efficiency.”   These two’s chemistry was better than ever.   :kisslevel:

%EC%9D%B4%EB%8F%99%EC%9A%B119.jpg

THE MAKING FILM -

Spoiler

Gong Yoo’s agency has released an additional behind-the-scenes video, revealing even more fun moments between him and Lee Dong Wook. The 4-minute video showcases Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook’s true friendship.

videos source : Koreaboo

*** Lee Dong Wook together with Gong Yoo were spotted on March 21 in the crowds at a Los Angeles Dodgers and the San Diego Padres baseball game for the ‘MLB Seoul Series 2024’ held at the Gocheok Sky Dome. It was clear how close they are.   :Ohboy3:

GJMClJ_XAAA4vOb.jpg

GJMG54FXgAA4M6Y.jpg

source : https://www.koreaboo.com/news/hyun-bin-son-yejin-double-date-another-couple-lee-dong-wook-gong-yoo/

Son Ye Jin, Hyun Bin, Song Joong Ki, Lee Dong Wook and Gong Yoo Spotted at MLB Seoul Series

Son-Ye-Jin-Hyun-Bin-MLB.jpg

Son Ye Jin, Hyun Bin, Song Joong Ki, Katy Louis Saunders, Lee Dong Wook and Gong Yoo went on a baseball outing.

A Major League Baseball game between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the San Diego Padres was held in Seoul, South Korea, as part of the MLB World Tour Seoul Series 2024.

The San Diego Padres sent Joe Musgrove to the mound after a walk-off loss in the opener. The Los Angeles Dodgers countered with rookie starter Yoshinobu Yamamoto, looking to sweep the series.

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin were spotted in the stands alongside Lee Dong Wook and Gong Yoo. The longtime friends chatted animatedly, clearly enjoying their rare outing at the stadium. Their shared passion for baseball extends beyond the stands, as Hyun Bin and Gong Yoo are known to be teammates on a celebrity baseball team. Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Lee Dong Wook became close while filming the movie Harbin.

Song Joon Ki was spotted watching the game with his wife Katy Louis Saunders, wearing San Diego hats with his wife.

Song Joon Ki drew attention by standing close to his wife and explaining things to her in an affectionate manner.

news-p.v1.20240321.e2c4edb7c6aa4a82b521c

20240321220612280srkl.jpg

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20240321193031089

19 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

New IG update :). 3-26-2024

https://www.instagram.com/p/C49u6rAyFRu/

@backstreetboysfan  These are new sexy Vogue photoshoot. His killer physique is no joke, including six-pack abs. He looks so very good here, very handsome features. He models for Vogue Man Hong Kong Magazine‘s April 2024 edition.  Most of the photos were in black and white.   :heart3:

13c30842f296afedf198500aa85e54cd.jpeg

MORE Photos inside the magazine -    :kaching3:

GJkg-nKaAAAXYs5.jpeg

GJkhJKyaIAAu7hn.jpeg

Spoiler

GJkg-mlasAAwEbn.jpeg

GJkhJMCaUAA5CgM.jpeg

GJkkJJNasAAQHAT.jpeg

Lee Dong Wook was styled in a backless top that showcased his cut muscles.

GJkhJMmbYAAB_Y1.jpeg

GJkkJJMbMAAjzeI.jpeg

Lee Dong Wook wore a pink and purple tropical print matching set. His accessory was Louis Vuitton glasses, love it! Lee Dong Wook left the shirt unbuttoned, such a teas.....and we could get to see his moles.

GJkkJKFb0AAxJtY.jpeg

GJkg-libAAAt2a5.jpeg

GJkkJJhbYAA0SPh.jpeg

source : https://www.voguehk.com/zh/article/vogue-man/vogue-man-hong-kong-lee-dong-wook/

• Love 1

*** On March 26th, Vogue Man Hong Kong released an interview with Lee Dong-wook. Here, he shared his thoughts about his 25-year acting career in the April issue of Vogue Man Hong Kong. In the interview, Lee Dong-wook shared, “My current life motto or vision is to focus on reality and I want to look at myself in a more objective way. Since  I’m preparing for a new drama, the most important thing at this stage is completing a good project. Of course, I really want to surprise viewers by taking on roles I’ve never played before in the future. I wanted to try a drama that I had never done before. I spent a long time considering my character in "A Shop for Killers" but the drama already met both conditions. I put a lot of effort into expressing special feelings to show the characters’ special family relationships”. When it comes to his daily life, Lee Dong-wook emphasized, “I’m very ordinary. I just do some workouts, do housework, or meet with friends for some drinks”. This year marks Lee Dong-wook’s 25th debut anniversary. In this regard, he commented, “If no one had mentioned it, I wouldn’t have realized that I’ve been acting for 25 years. To be honest, I don’t care much about the numbers. I’m busy every year and I must have gradually gained experience throughout the past 25 years. My strengths are my sincerity and diligence.  I’m a little upset about myself because I don’t think I’ve been as diligent as I used to be lately. I feel like I have to keep trying my best”.   :cutekitty: