Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

47 minutes ago, selenette said:

riplem  I'm starting Bubblegum some time this week!

Woot...he's so hot there...he's so hot always. His chemie with lead actress is so good. Teaser...

giphy.gif

@triplem I remember there was this actor who said "I always fall in love with my co-stars" (not in a "player" sense of the word, but he's able to place himself in his character's emotions, including love). Maybe Wookie is like that.

Anyway, I keep replaying the WangSun scenes and the various scenarios that could happen post Ep 16.

• Like 9

Annyeong chingu..

KSE give a fair & balance ending. Thanks to wrieternim, producer, all crew & cast for their hard worked. My chingu wanna be a hard shipper for WangSun... hope there is a project for both of them. Maybe follow a path of Rain & Kim Tae Hee.. dont bash me chingu, he also need a life & HAPPY ENDING .. we cant forget his best line so far.. Wish all a HAPPY ENDING.. waiting for a sub video for uri Wookie with a grim reaper doll.. i will get it one.. hehe 

• Like 8

So I saw this tweet earlier

There's a Melody (BTOB) fan testimony on IG too that stated Wookie kept waving his melody penlight along with the fans. He's so supportive. Their brotherhood is real on and off screen.

Edited by selenette
  • Like 11

22 minutes ago, selenette said:

There's a Melody (BTOB) fan testimony on IG too that said Wookie kept waving his melody penlight along with the fans. He's so supportive. Their brotherhood is real on and off screen.

Awww..Thats so sweet of them. Havent heard much of btob, but i watched sungjae in masked singer. His voice is great! And he's not even the main vocalist. 

P/s just finished work and i am still giddy thinking about wangsun. Hahaha.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, gamshe said:

I am just sooooo happy with the ending I will make lots of gifs and stuff for about 20 years ahahha please bear with me girls

Look at these visuals! Peach couple:wub: 

AcawXzQ.gif

Is this their new name? Peach couple. Daebak visuals indeed hehe

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, selenette said:

There's a Melody (BTOB) fan testimony on IG too that stated Wookie kept waving his melody penlight along with the fans. He's so supportive. Their brotherhood is real on and off screen.

Aww this is so sweet ughh :wub: But I wonder why Inna didn't go. It reminds me the last dinner scene ahaha I felt so bad when I realized Sunny was not with them. :sweatingbullets:

By the way, girls am I wrong by thinking that Sunny and GR did not forget their memories because they did not drink the tea? Some comments in the drama thread says the opposite so I am a bit panicked right now.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, gamshe said:

Aww this is so sweet ughh :wub: But I wonder why Inna didn't go. It reminds me the last dinner scene ahaha I felt so bad when I realized Sunny was not with them. :sweatingbullets:

By the way, girls am I wrong by thinking that Sunny and GR did not forget their memories because they did not drink the tea? Some comments in the drama thread says the opposite so I am a bit panicked right now.

@gamshe

There are both advantages and disadvantages of oblivion. 

Carolinedl told me that remembering what they had (my addition: or didn't have) would encourage them to cherish what they have now

Screenshot_20170122_173646.jpg

The past is an integral part of who we are, it will never disappear.

But on the other hand if WangSun start with a clean slate I won't resent the writer for it, because I can see how carefree, happy and loving they are now, and if that isn't cherishing what they have, what is it? 

I hope I'm not making you sadder.

EDIT: Inna seems to be a half cheerful, half laidback sort of a person, maybe she simply couldn't go. I sometimes think she's the opposite of Sunny, but sometimes she isn't. I came to Goblin as her fan.

Edited by selenette
  • Like 9

@selenette No no don't worry, I want to know every opinion since I think it helps me understand not only the drama but real life too haha thank you ^^  I do agree with it too. It is all okay since we saw them happy at last ahaha. :wub:

@katakwasabi yes they are called peach couple in korea ahaha. Pi as in pizza, chi as in chicken. :lol: Korean pronunciation is the same with peach so aahah. Although I don't really understand where it came from, all I know is chicken because Sunny is the owner of a chicken restaurant.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, selenette said:

That girlie is so lucky. 

@gamshe  The "pi" in PiChi/Peach couple  comes from Yeo's (in)famous Jeoseung Saja hat, which looks like the logo of P*zza H*t. Cc: @katakwasabi

omg lucky girl 

he looks so handsome :wub:

hopefully he will have some rest and gain some weight 

C2xdATPUsAIsQAt.jpg

C2xeGp0UcAA_nmR.jpg

C2xfFDIUkAAmohi.jpg

he looks so good in kang koo's story :astonished:

• Like 11

I've just realized that Wookie's jacket for the wrap up party is THIS jacket of Yeo's 

HERE_REAPER_GIF_zps8bqnagzg.gif

I think he really loves Yeo's wardrobe. If I'm not mistaken, down to his shoes. :D

See here

IMG_20170122_191420.jpg

Isn't that how Yeo normally dresses? Like Wookie put it earlier: head-to-toe-in-black.

Edited by selenette
  • Like 12

Here is my take on why writer prefered to keep Lee Hyuk and actress(what's her name..btw?:wink:) in oblivion (I think it was the right decision). Writer showed us the consequences of both scenarios, knowing the past and not knowing the past. When they did remember their previous lives; the pain, resentment, longing and suffering was so tormenting that despite Kim Woo Bin and Sunny liking each other in their present lives, they couldn't overcome their bitterness of the past. Imagine if GR and Sunny had not recovered their memories, would they have left each other? Of course not!

Hence, it was necessary for them to drink tea or start anew without the baggage of their past otherwise their fate wouldn't have changed much from Kim Woo Bin and Sunny. But this time I think they did drink that tea not to forget their sins or resents but so that they could give each other a chance again without any anguish.

@gamshe @selenette Hope it answers your and others confusion.

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, siddy09 said:

Lols..dramatroll, is there any girl here whose ovaries have not exploded yet?:D

@selenette you are married, do you also concede to this statement?? Hahaha..kidding.:D

@siddy09  My hubby fancies Victoria Song, I can fancy Wookie. :D:tongue: 

I was like WHOA when Lee Hyuk coolly grabs Reborn!Sunny's hand like that. Like they know what they're about to do is sexytime.

LOL this time I'm blaming Ariana Grande, Jessie J, and Nicki Minaj's "Bang Bang" for the idea.

EDIT

@joyezz  Clearer photo of Wookie

Edited by selenette
  • Like 12