Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

17 hours ago, Princi_86 said:

For me there is no happy ending since Kim Sun didn't forgive Wang Yeo. And if actress knew that detective has "killed" her 1000 ago would she still be happy to date Lee Hyuk? My happy ending was Kim Sun to forgive Wang Yeo like Kim Shin did. Grim Reaper wasn't Wang Yeo, he was another awesome person. But Kim Sun/Sunny took with her all those sorrow to new life. That's what I thought. Please, help me someone! The tragedy of this story is killing me. 

Honestly Idk what I feel but first time in my entire life I have cried that much from watching drama(or movie). And whenever I think about WangSun/Pichi couple I feel such a emptiness and desire to cry hard. 

Omg I understand you so well. I am a bit heartbroken because of their story too, such a sad but beautiful love. :tears:

But I don't think she did not forgive WY. I think the reason she left is because she was heartbroken. Because I don't think what she did was someone who did not forgive. Even at the bridge, when they confronted each other, she wiped GR's tears as she said ''You should have notice it earlier.'' Even when she was dying because of WY's order, she wondered if he was sad too. :tears: I feel like she actually never blamed him, even after GR tried to erase her memories of him, she remembered the kiss as sexy lmao. AND she said that every moment with him was happy, even the hardships. But I can never be sure because of KES's writing. There is just too much things left vague. <_< And I also think they did not forget. They did not drink the freaking tea. I don't know why some people think they did, they simply did not drink the tea. Some people says that Sunny would want to forget but I know she would not because even at the first place, she did not want Deity to do anything to her life. And the Deity disguised in the child said that he understands, he won't erase her memories. She would not ask him to erase the memories again. I am gonna write this in the drama thread too, there are so many people who thinks they forgot. :tears: I stated some of my reasonings here too;

21 hours ago, selenette said:

EDIT: Inna seems to be a half cheerful, half laidback sort of a person, maybe she simply couldn't go. I sometimes think she's the opposite of Sunny, but sometimes she isn't. I came to Goblin as her fan.

Me too yesss. It is rare to find her fans haha. There is not much appreciation towards Inna or Sunny. :( I think she is not very confident in her beauty as Sunny or she is not very outgoing as her. But I love her nevertheless.:wub:

Btw I loved this scene. GR's sobs sounded much more high and heavy in the big silent house. :tears: Look at him holding the painting. :tears:

ZlwID8S.gif it9uBF3.gif

B0d47bL.gif Bt0zRbg.gif

5IdcDrD.gif lFcmci8.gif

• Like 13

@lucifercorner @miecha @longleg  awww everybody love him :heart: I envy those lucky people who have spend time with him -_-

@Princi_86 @gamshe yea I think Sunny/Kim Sun has forgiven him when she accepted his ring and hold his hand and go to afterlife with him. And Sunny wish for her next life was granted by the deity. I think their ending is really great :) whether they remember their past or not 

• Like 10

4 hours ago, lucifercorner said:

@joyezz Thanks for sharing the gif in this thread. the more I see them together, the more I want them together:wub: 

Wookie & In Na are you both listening???

@lucifercorner  They didn't keep these in the reincarnation scenes, which makes me think that these must either be a blooper or BTS that made the cut because the PD likes it.  

When I saw these visions in Kim Shin's eyes, I sobbed and sobbed, because my goodness, how could they look so naturally happy like that, when in 2026 Sunny and Yeo could only meet twice? No wonder Kim Shin almost cried, too.

rAM3LlDl.jpg

• Like 9

@Princi_86 I suffered second lead syndrome at 2016 too. LOL. Luckily, LDW at Goblin didn't feel like a second one except for the poorly written love story. I'm gonna be so happy for the next awards season, LDW and GY are together in the best actor nominee category. Both of them was great in Goblin but somehow, I feel KS character -except his loyal love to ET- isn't as compelling as GR-WY-LH. Just like all of you said, awards in Korea is like popularity contest but somehow, I hope LDW will get recognition not only from the fans like us but also from the real comittee

Seolah and Sooah talked about LDW? Is it the newest TROS eps? I'll watch it then! Still busy with JJY backs to 1N2D. LOL. It's funny that these younger twins loveeee LDW more meanwhile Jaesi and Jaeah love PBG or SJK more. Our oppa's charm works better in younger children. LOL

• Like 7

2 hours ago, giegie said:

@Princi_86 I suffered second lead syndrome at 2016 too. LOL. Luckily, LDW at Goblin didn't feel like a second one except for the poorly written love story. I'm gonna be so happy for the next awards season, LDW and GY are together in the best actor nominee category. Both of them was great in Goblin but somehow, I feel KS character -except his loyal love to ET- isn't as compelling as GR-WY-LH. Just like all of you said, awards in Korea is like popularity contest but somehow, I hope LDW will get recognition not only from the fans like us but also from the real comittee

Seolah and Sooah talked about LDW? Is it the newest TROS eps? I'll watch it then! Still busy with JJY backs to 1N2D. LOL. It's funny that these younger twins loveeee LDW more meanwhile Jaesi and Jaeah love PBG or SJK more. Our oppa's charm works better in younger children. LOL

Ldw is up for best actor award? Congrats but i secretly hope he's a supporting actor nominee, chances are higher for him to win. Right now KS/GY is too popular and like some said awards are usually popularity contest. Wookie deserves an award for the range he has shown in goblin. Still remembering those goryeo scenes, wangyeo devasted, in despair, trudging along the streets, and him besides kim sun's painting. That's the most memorable part in goblin by far for me. wangyeo's devastation was heartbreaking. Huhuhu.  Despite the sad parts, his cute, innocent and awkward moments as a reaper in modern times with no name and no phone was so fun to watch. Hehe

P/s: High five fellow 1n2d lover here! Hahaha

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, MaysoonD said:

Top rated min. for both 15 &16 involved Wookie ,soooooooo happy for Wookie 

i never care about rating but it is how it works in this industry so Rise ,Wookie, Rise

Happy deserved Vacation my Wookie

He hasn't choose next drama yet

Image result for anxious gif

I want him to choose wisely but I am impatient haha

but at least we will have cfs and pictorials to look forward to

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, MaysoonD said:

Top rated min. for both 15 &16 involved Wookie ,soooooooo happy for Wookie 

i never care about rating but it is how it works in this industry so Rise ,Wookie, Rise

Happy deserved Vacation my Wookie

Lol. Me too. I never bothered about minute by minute ratings. But when it involves wookie i'm just happy!

Yay! he will be joining the phuket trip. Now...i hope Na PD has already plan a surprise trip for them. Goblin over flowers. Hihihihi. 

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, joyezz said:

sooo handsome

anyone know when is this?

@MaysoonD omg that gif of him eating :wub: so adorable 

I have investigated this pic already but don't remember now. But it's Strong Heart period and it's pictorial's bts.

23 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Lol. Me too. I never bothered about minute by minute ratings. But when it involves wookie i'm just happy!

Yay! he will be joining the phuket trip. Now...i hope Na PD has already plan a surprise trip for them. Goblin over flowers. Hihihihi. 

@katakwasabi I'm loosing hope on it since GY is not variety person and YSJ has been already confirmed for several varieties. Wookie over Flowers or Grim Reapers over flowers is too greedy to expect. Regarding awards I think @giegie was reffering to that she want him to be nominated in best actor. But as you said popularity vs bigger popularity...second always wins even though first might has deserved this award more.

Like most of you here said I also think that Wookie with his 3 characters and moreover different sub-characters as no-name GR, GR KWB, GR Kim while working has shown much more wider range of acting then has been given to Gong Yoo as Kim Shin. But all we know that GY will be the one who'll posses the biggest benefits (best CFs, long lasting massive popularity,awards, best scripts, etc).

What we can hope for is that Wookie will not hide like always while carefully choosing his next project and apart of CF/Pictorials/Fan meetings he will visit SeHo in his shows, Joo Yun Hee on her Radio show, TROS and hopefully tvN's Taxi and some other varieties from tvN. As to awards....like @giegie has mentioned in some of her previous posts....I want Daesang for Wookie for his complex role and outstanding acting. I have never been greedy and I have never thought that Wookie can compete for Daesang with his superb acting but not that popular projects. Now we have it all: hit project, Daesang-worthy acting...but we're lacking one thing...he's not the lead in the drama even though he had better developement then lead. Sigh

But I'm still praying for any Awards. Not only nomination or Best Bromance award, but recognition of his acting. If it will be for secondary role then let it be. But he should receive recognition by drama authorities. 

• Like 13

Good news for Goblin overal.

@MaysoonD I know how you feel. I was watching MBC drama awards live waiting for them to give Wookie award...and it was given to absolutelly nothing special drama and acting of Jung Il Woo (whom I really value as an actor but in other projects). Just it was a bit more popular then Hotel King. Popularity means everything there. sigh

• Like 14

Yesss this is great news! I hope he can relax and return refreshed to work. ^^ Now I only need Inna to confirm too.

I am really nervous for his next project. It has to be another hit, please drama gods. :tears:

Here to share some gifs :wub:

XX9ry1k.gifFMOUkZp.gifsdsbszS.gif

tagging @triplem too :rolleyes:

• Like 18

Yay! I was dreaming about bts cos I have already emptiness inside and withdrawal syndrome. And KKE has granted my wish for this bts of Wookie and Inna-ssi. 

Apparently he's so tired of this non-stop sleepless weeks, but he still remains funny, cute and flirty self. Look at their bts chemistry. They're adorable. If they had more scenes and more storyline do you guys imagine what an outstanding drama couple they could make? They would swep all world with their chemistry. Now I want even more them to reunite in drama. Just hope it will not take 9 years like in Wookie-Dahe case or 13 years in Wookie-Rewon case. But I also know that we will not see them together in their next dramas *sigh*. Gladly they're still not that old to give us drama even in 3-4 years. Just please, let it happen. Their chemistry just have been so wasted and we had so lack of them.

@selenette I think we have been right and that scene of them laughing was adlib or included from their bts. :D

p.s. I was greedy craving for bts of laugh. I couldn't even expected to get bts of kiss. Yay! I remote it all over again. It's more of it in bts then in drama itself. :wub:

• Like 16