Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

14 minutes ago, Princi_86 said:

Yay! I was dreaming about bts cos I have already emptiness inside and withdrawal syndrome. And KKE has granted my wish for this bts of Wookie and Inna-ssi. 

Apparently he's so tired of this non-stop sleepless weeks, but he still remains funny, cute and flirty self. Look at their bts chemistry. They're adorable. If they had more scenes and more storyline do you guys imagine what an outstanding drama couple they could make? They would swep all world with their chemistry. Now I want even more them to reunite in drama. Just hope it will not take 9 years like in Wookie-Dahe case or 13 years in Wookie-Rewon case. But I also know that we will not see them together in their next dramas *sigh*. Gladly they're still not that old to give us drama even in 3-4 years. Just please, let it happen. Their chemistry just have been so wasted and we had so lack of them.

@selenette I think we have been right and that scene of them laughing was adlib or included from their bts. :D

omg I am gonna cry from the spazz I just had this is the best bts ever I am done omg I will make gifs of this video for 20 years omg

• Like 12

Guys, and after watching their scenes in drama...for 5th time I have huge feeling they have recognized each other. :wub: i have night here lol. Will try to proof after having some sleep. 

3 minutes ago, gamshe said:

omg I am gonna cry from the spazz I just had this is the best bts ever I am done omg I will make gifs of this video for 20 years omg

@gamshe of please, chingu, male gifs! Pleaaaaaseee! And maybe close ups to cut subtitles. 

Btw i need some angel to translate this vid. omg 

• Like 12

Thanks @gamshe :heart::heart:

Thanks all for your updates. Nice to read all this good news....I really hope LDW will win best actor. GY is a really great actor too and I did start off watching Goblin because of Train to Busan. But along the way I fell hard for our LDW. Although the whole storyline was intriguing but I won't hide the fact I stayed mainly for LDW and Wang Sun. Was just telling my colleague I am having major crush on Wookie and she scoffed at me and said: I have loved him long time! (:lol:Burn!)  I really hope he chooses his next project well. 

How can you not love this man?

giphy.gif

I really love this gif:

Spoiler

imageproxy_php.gif

I love LDW and i honestly love them together too. They have too much chemistry it's just that on the set of Goblin it's kind of controlled. I don't know if it's just me but the way i see it, they held back. I feel like there's more but they didn't show it because the situations didn't ask for it. I want to see them act as a couple again. 

• Like 13

@Princi_86 omg chingu i have so many feelings about this video omg i hope no one is uncomfortable with these since this is not a shipper thread but omg i have nowhere else to share this feelings, btw can you post it in the drama thread too? maybe some kind people could translate it for us. :tears:

Okay first of all, LMAO:

YvfMlAk.gif eAe6t0B.gif

Second of all, THEY KISSED A LOT OMG. I counted omg they kissed for 6 times. Maybe there are more that didn't make it to this video. The fifth one was a very long one ahahahha director is also a WangSun shipper apparently. Wookie had to stop it and then director said cut ahahahha I am dying. THEY KISSED FOR 13 SECONDS, I REPEAT, 13 SECONDS!!!!

0kSPJ2F.gif jQfMnCc.gif

Wookie getting shy after the kiss omg:

eRhGfUp.gif

Practicing the kiss omg:

GBg1rZp.gif TwaxlNP.gif

I have nothing to say about these OMG they are just so comfortable with each other :tears:

T4Vb0Gd.gif MhukhI3.gif

8EEESqu.gif

VLAuKth.gif

I am gonna make these screenshots my wallpaper lmao

look at their handsssssmaCsEJJ.png

NXI5gl3.png

lmao that guy(director?) is all of us ahahhahaJBnjPqu.png

• Like 18

@gamshe Aww omg, they're so cute! Thank you so much for the gifs! It's definitely helping us to cope with our massive withdrawals :D It makes me giddy watching them film the scenes and from other angles too ^^ So sad that their chemistry was so under-utilised :( How many years do we have to wait for them to reunite in another drama, if ever? Sigh......

Sharing some gifs here too (ctto):

He's so precious ahhh :wub:

IMG_5346.gif

Looking so cute with those earmuffs on

IMG_5345.gif

And warming his hands :)

IMG_5347.gif

• Like 14

1 hour ago, gamshe said:

@Princi_86 omg chingu i have so many feelings about this video omg i hope no one is uncomfortable with these since this is not a shipper thread but omg i have nowhere else to share this feelings, btw can you post it in the drama thread too? maybe some kind people could translate it for us. :tears:

Okay first of all, LMAO:

YvfMlAk.gif eAe6t0B.gif

Second of all, THEY KISSED A LOT OMG. I counted omg they kissed for 6 times. Maybe there are more that didn't make it to this video. The fifth one was a very long one ahahahha director is also a WangSun shipper apparently. Wookie had to stop it and then director said cut ahahahha I am dying. THEY KISSED FOR 13 SECONDS, I REPEAT, 13 SECONDS!!!!

0kSPJ2F.gif jQfMnCc.gif

Wookie getting shy after the kiss omg:

eRhGfUp.gif

Practicing the kiss omg:

GBg1rZp.gif TwaxlNP.gif

I have nothing to say about these OMG they are just so comfortable with each other :tears:

T4Vb0Gd.gif MhukhI3.gif

8EEESqu.gif

VLAuKth.gif

I am gonna make these screenshots my wallpaper lmao

look at their handsssssmaCsEJJ.png

NXI5gl3.png

lmao that guy(director?) is all of us ahahhahaJBnjPqu.png

omg isn't he the cutest

after 17 years of acting 

filming kiss scenes countless of time

still so shy :wub:

he can't keep calm after the kiss and YIN keep looking at him makes him nervous hahaha

eRhGfUp.gif

@winterdew I keep looking at his eye lashes in the first gif haha 

• Like 15

@gamshe Thank you so much for the gifs! LDW and YIN looked so good together! OMOO.... idk, idk, I love them as Wangsun but the latest BTS... damn, oppa's charm always works to the ladies

@katakwasabiI agreed that LDW showed a multi ranged acting at Goblin. But I felt WY/GR character is so much better just for only be part of supporting nominee. If LDW finally landed together with GY as best actor nominee, I think I'll enough satisfied with those nominee. (p.s Hello too! I cried together with Junho when JJY appeared)

@Princi_86 Since we need to keep low expectation for YOF, I also want him to appear at Happy Together and Taxi too! TROS also good one since Seola and Sooah said they miss him

• Like 9

*** Everyone looks like they had a great time because of the drama's success during the wrapped-up victory party. Everything is just so right for this drama. It's been such an addicting ride. They're all seen gathered around a cake. So NICE to see LDW attending this. He looks so fine with that casual look. :lol:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, giegie said:

@gamshe Thank you so much for the gifs! LDW and YIN looked so good together! OMOO.... idk, idk, I love them as Wangsun but the latest BTS... damn, oppa's charm always works to the ladies

@katakwasabiI agreed that LDW showed a multi ranged acting at Goblin. But I felt WY/GR character is so much better just for only be part of supporting nominee. If LDW finally landed together with GY as best actor nominee, I think I'll enough satisfied with those nominee. (p.s Hello too! I cried together with Junho when JJY appeared)

@Princi_86 Since we need to keep low expectation for YOF, I also want him to appear at Happy Together and Taxi too! TROS also good one since Seola and Sooah said they miss him

Me too cried for JJY.. hehe 2D1N buddies :D

After GIF, i shipped them together. @Changsky , im in your team. 

• Like 5

• Guest changed the title to Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi [Congratulations for the Success of Goblin-도깨비 - Photos of our 1st food support on page 1506
2 hours ago, giegie said:

Hi giegie, I'm happy that the drama had a record-breaking viewership rating of 20.5 percent becoming the first cable channel program to achieve over 20 percent. :lol:

• Like 5

I just can't. My eyes are pleased, so does my heart after seeing all this Wookie and WangSun gifs. Aww. Miss them already. 

@giegie talking about upcoming KES's historical drama, I'm sure she will not cast Wookie again and one part of me is totally ok with it although I would love him to work with PD LEB again. Another part would love to see him as a hot King again. And with LDW-KES-LEBwe know already that they can make Wookie shine in saeguk. I have read Allkpop article that she aims for KDW and WB now, but there is no original news about it in Korea heh. Still she had never been working with same male actor as a lead. And we know that she's considering Wookie as a main lead. 

I'm so curious what will be Wookie's next role. I also believe that he will not play King so soon after his King in Goblin. 

Look who Koreans want to be casted in KES's saeguk drama. Wookie's saeguk image in that drama was unforgettable for them as well.

http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.ca/2017/01/writer-kim-eun-sook-plans-to-come-back.html?m=1

2017012301032312069001_b_99_20170123114205.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-01-23%2Bat%2B10.00.08%2BPM.png

Naver - Munhwa Ilbo: "Kim Eun Sook's next piece to be aired in the first half of next year... keeping many possibilities open"

1. [+10,405, -309] Will you summon Wang Yeo if it's a sageuk?... I liked Lee Dong Wook as a grim reaper but he's epic as Wang Yeo. It would be nice if you two work together again

2. [+7,708, -313] Please cast Lee Dong Wook again!!  Wang Yeo is unforgettable~~

3. [+5,599, -116] Ooh~ Goosebumps. Working on her next one already?

4. [+7,886, -1,007] How about Kang Dong Won-ssi this time? Writer, I want Kang Dong Won in a drama

5. [+3,952, -120] I guess we'll be finally seeing a fun sageuk in tvN after a long time

6. [+761, -36] She just finished with Dokkaebi, proves how hardworking she is

7. [+744, -38] I like this writer's mindset. I'm a fan of sageuks and if both Kim Eun Sook and Kim Eun Hee will come out with sageuks.. they're going to be legendary for sure

8. [+719, -33] Watching Dokkaebi, I can tell she has the knack for sageuks too ㅎ

9. [+670, -22] The fight for that next lead role spot is gonna be fierce

10. [+675, -34] Lovers in Paris, Lovers in Prague, Secret Garden, Heirs, Gentleman's Dignity, DotS, Dokkaebi ㄷㄷ Kim Eun Sook is indeed amazing

-

• Like 10

OMG @gamshe I love you for making these gifs.. and I am so greedy that I want news of them dating already. Hahaha..:D

I think it was YIN's last shoot and LDW was clapping for her. And they kissed 6 times lol..Director has some serious crush on LDW or YIn or both.

I would suggest LDW to think wisely. I mean, he will get all sorts of offers with the success of his role as GR but not every role can be worth opting for. For once, I want him to cash on his current popularity and maybe opt for a role that will be liked by general Korean audience but since he likes variety in his roles seeing his previous works, I doubt he will go the typical route.

And whaaaat...Lee Hyuk detective and actress scene has the highest 1 minute ratings of Goblin show...I am so happpppyyyyy.:lol::D:D I was so angry that Canada couple's scene got the highest rating but now I literally want to hug the Korean people who watched live. Lols..they sure do have a good sense of what and whom to appreciate.

Though I doubt that whether Korean awards are fair or not. I mean I remember when Kim So Hyun got the highest award for such a pathetic role in an even more pathetic show called Producer and Ji Sung who played the role of his life in KMHM didn't get any recognition. :angry: It all depends on popularity though I don't get what is so great about GY and KGE. 

PS. Is there any way through which I can order that Grim Reaper doll? I live in South East Asia...:wacko:

• Like 12

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Jan. 16-22, 2016

dramaratings_2.jpg

And over on the weekend, it looks like the weeklong wait for The Lonely Shining Goblin paid off, since it got its highest numbers yet with its finale. That’s very impressive for cable, and more so for screenwriter Kim Eun-sook, who has cemented herself as the hitmaker of our time.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Friday, Jan. 20      
Solomon’s Perjury 9 JTBC 1.5%
The Lonely Shining Goblin 14 tvN 17.5%
Saturday, Jan. 21      
Laurel Tree Tailors 43 KBS 27.6%
Blow Breeze 42 MBC 14.0%
Father, I’ll Take Care of You 20 MBC 10.6%
Our Gap-soon 40 SBS 8.7%
Our Gap-soon 41 SBS 15.8%
Solomon’s Perjury 10 JTBC 0.7%
Voice 3 OCN 5.7%
The Lonely Shining Goblin 15 tvN 16.9%
The Lonely Shining Goblin 16 tvN 18.7%

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-jan-16-22-2016/

• Like 9

@willenette Indeed, imagine if it was aired at public broadcast, maybe it will break DotS's rating record. Goblin isn't a perfect one, but just like DotS which boost SJK's popularity, I believe LDW is gonna be one of hottest actors for 2017 now bcos of Goblin.

@Princi_86 OMOO... if KES could lure those movie god like KDW and WB back to dramaland... it such another perfect gift like GY-LDW's package. LOL. With the intense WY/GR individual story at Goblin, I think KES added those parts in ongoing process. Like those comments, LDW is perfect as WY, so maybe I just want to see more WY in my screen rather than new project of KES. LOL. Overall, I just hope LDW will have a perfect year! After a vacation and a lil bit resting where he could gain a weight, he could choose another project then

@aniliazJunho-JJY is a friendship goal

• Like 9

@siddy09 Yes, I agree that he should cash in on his popularity and take up a safe role that will be loved by the audience. Like some of you guys have mentioned here, seeing him star in a simple rom-com would be a nice change from the heavier, more complex he took up recently. But part of me also doesn't want him to waste his talents on a typical role :vicx: I'm sure he'll make a great decision seeing that he's taking his time to consider his offers... but at the same time, I hope he doesn't become too careful and cautious. I wish the K-entertainment industry were more forgiving towards low ratings and failures so that actors would be more willing to venture out of their comfort zones without fear of the repercussions of failures.

@Princi_86 Thanks for sharing the translation of the comments, chingu! So cool that so many people wanna see KES cast Wookie as the lead in her next project. Shows how deep of an impression he left on the audience as (hot) King Wang Yeo despite limited screen time. But judging from her works, she doesn't re-cast actors, right? Like you said, KES tends to go the safe route when writing her male leads. Not sure if I'd want Wookie to star as a lead in a future KES drama, but either way, would love to see him star in a sageuk :w00t:

Also, it seems that Running Man is back... and are looking for a member to fill the void Gary left. I know it's a long shot but how awesome would it be if they got Wookie to fill his place? He was so fun and sporting on RM and is good friends with Song Ji Hyo. Someone make it happen, please!!

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, giegie said:

@willenette Indeed, imagine if it was aired at public broadcast, maybe it will break DotS's rating record. Goblin isn't a perfect one, but just like DotS which boost SJK's popularity, I believe LDW is gonna be one of hottest actors for 2017 now bcos of Goblin.

@Princi_86 OMOO... if KES could lure those movie god like KDW and WB back to dramaland... it such another perfect gift like GY-LDW's package. LOL. With the intense WY/GR individual story at Goblin, I think KES added those parts in ongoing process. Like those comments, LDW is perfect as WY, so maybe I just want to see more WY in my screen rather than new project of KES. LOL. Overall, I just hope LDW will have a perfect year! After a vacation and a lil bit resting where he could gain a weight, he could choose another project then

@aniliazJunho-JJY is a friendship goal

Park Bo Gum's popularity rise in Reply 1988. I'm believe,K-netz more appreciate and love towards him. Wang Yeo was a best gift for him for 2016. 

JoonHo-JJY was a hilarious.. they share a same character witty,childish and lovable..hehe sorry chingu OOT in here. :D

• Like 6

5 hours ago, winterdew said:

@gamshe Aww omg, they're so cute! Thank you so much for the gifs! It's definitely helping us to cope with our massive withdrawals :D It makes me giddy watching them film the scenes and from other angles too ^^ So sad that their chemistry was so under-utilised :( How many years do we have to wait for them to reunite in another drama, if ever? Sigh......

Sharing some gifs here too (ctto):

He's so precious ahhh :wub:

Looking so cute with those earmuffs on

And warming his hands :)

Hi winterdew, thanks for sharing these NICE gifs.....Aside from the success of the drama, it's so good that the show has also been sold to Europe and the U.S. on top of the established markets of Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore and Taiwan. I'm just happy that the drama became popular across all generations. :lol:

• Like 8

Annyeong! :)

Thanks @aniliaz for mentioning me here... kekeke.

This is my first post in this thread. But I'm a silent reader starting from Episode 7. I watched Goblin at first because of aniliaz told me that my favorite song, Meet Him Among Them by Lee Sun Hee is the BGM in episode 7 :wub:

Spoiler

Meet Him Among Them by Lee Sun Hee 

But then I hooked to the drama because of Grim Reaper and Sunny character and their love story. I was more focus on them... kekeke. I think KES doing a great job in developing uri WangSun couple. Compare to the other characters in Goblin, imho. Besides LDW and YIN indeed gave their great performances to keep me engaged and make me wish they will work together again in another project as the main leads :wub:

Other than that, what is also impress me about Goblin is... the drama is good in making the metaphysical world appear so real. Like what Dramabeans said in her recap on final ep (so agree): "The mythology, though overly reliant on fickle gods and fate, was at least consistent and believable, and had a clear purpose in showing the beauty of life by telling stories of death. It’s what felt fresh about the drama, and what drew me in, and it won half its battle right away by making the supernatural world come alive."

And I think I become LDW fan now... kekeke. He's really a good actor. He proves it, that he deserves a Best Actor Awards in episode 13. Daebak! :wub: 

I'm planning to watch his other works too. I watched My Girl long time ago. But I've watched his episodes in The Return of Superman. He is very Daddy-able... kekeke :wink:

Okaaayyy... nice to know you all, and really love reading all the posts here. Thank you for keeping this thread alive! :)

• Like 9