Happy Holidays - Who Would You Want to Spend Christmas With in Korea?

partyon

10 hours ago, partyon said:

I feel like @CarolynH was even fighting a raccoon at some point (can't keep up - she's often complaining about uninvited pets coming over to her house).

I had a couple cuties visit.  A rabbit would visit and eat the bird food.   He and birds would look in my house when I was working.  I think something got him (we have coyotes picking off pets ) because he doesn't visit any more :bawling:  LMH was playing with a squirrel at a park in LA when he was last here.

• LOL 2

just peeking in to say a quick hello and wishing everyone for the holidays. am visiting family but also a bit under the weather. so my brain as usual is zapped and I think @Ameera Ali had the right answer to the question -- inzaghi. but truthfully, not sure. this morning, I heard a pidgeon cooing outside the bathroom window and I am glad they can't get in. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

5 hours ago, CarolynH said:

LMH was playing with a squirrel at a park in LA when he was last here.

He's the Squirrel Whisperer? :scream:

8RqALPNXzLZKcR1VTKQhsBcMoii6tikcZSU4TBBl

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

just peeking in to say a quick hello and wishing everyone for the holidays. am visiting family but also a bit under the weather.

Sorry to hear that! Hope you feel better soon, sweetie! :kiss_wink:

Love You Hug GIF by Pudgy Penguins

• Like 5

Thank you @partyon and to all our dear admins for not forgetting about me.:) Right now, while waiting for the Christmas eve, I'm watching "Life" to check if it's as good as what the reviews have said about it.

SJS has always been my bias and if it's possible to spend the Christmas with him in Korea, then, that is my answer to this topic.;)

Merry Christmas! :star:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, angela0612 said:

Thank you @partyon and to all our dear admins for not forgetting about me.:) Right now, while waiting for the Christmas eve, I'm watching "Life" to check if it's as good as what the reviews have said about it.

SJS has always been my bias and if it's possible to spend the Christmas with him in Korea, then, that is my answer to this topic.;)

Merry Christmas! :star:

@angela0612  this show is worth a watch, but not something amazing for me but, I wasn't disappointed.The drama is good and my only complaint about it was it's slow-paced. I watched this drama only because of Lee Dong Wook although to be fair, his character was not as nuanced as the others there. Aside from rom-com genre, I also love medical dramas. The things I liked about the show was firstly the very realistic plot in a medical drama. There are medical dramas in general that have lots of inaccuracies and overreactions. But this drama has stayed as close as possible to real life situations in a hospital and the struggles and dilemmas of the medical profession have been portrayed wonderfully. Overall, it is a good show. Now, if you're also after OSTs, soundtrack is nothing special. Although, it's a heavy drama. So, rewatch value is very less. Why would someone want to watch such a heavy drama twice?

Ohhh........... Su Ji Sub is also one of my biases.   :kitty:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!! I'm a bit late to the party but I'll pick my oppa for a Christmas date. I have so many oppas I love, haha!! But the one I'd choose for Christmas date is Lee Jong Suk without a doubt...  :) There are others more handsome or sexy, but he radiates cheerfulness and sweetness, I cannot imagine a better date for a day like this. :fullofhearts:

Happy New Year everyone!! :heartxoxo:

• Love 1