[Drama 2023] Perfect Marriage Revenge - 완벽한 결혼의 정석 - Sung Hoon, Jung Yoo Min

partyon

15 hours ago, confusedheart said:

What pot belly? It's uh just a bit of "surplus" belly

You are right. Who am I as a common person to comment on bellies when I am not perfect myself :sweat_smile:.  He really is looking very fine. I also find it interesting that this ML's fashion is polo tshirts most of the time, or something less formal than the usual suits and ties.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Ameera Ali @confusedheart @partyon

Not only he cooks, cleans, takes care of, protects, desperatly loves Yi Joo, he also knelt down in front of his own mom to help his wife! He is the greenest walking flag(positive traits) ever:wub:

----

the way she finally accustomed to do guk’s cooking that she dont have to think twice if its safe or not means she’s getting better  do guk finally gain her trust and yi joo feel safe in their home. (Can I just come to your house, the most safe place in the world, and eat the food you prepare for me?)

6e0fe207bcade7be7b0bb05b1748e8bdde021d222d1a90144a1083b9468e698b833c265972b9e941

:omg:

Spoiler

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

43 minutes ago, kingpin said:

Not only he cooks, cleans, takes care of, protects, desperatly loves Yi Joo, he also knelt down in front of his own mom to help his wife! He is the greenest walking flag(positive traits) ever:wub:

He had me at cooking and cleaning............:heart2beat:

9 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

I also find it interesting that this ML's fashion is polo tshirts most of the time, or something less formal than the usual suits and ties.

He looks fine. (period)  :Pandabulous:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

22 minutes ago, partyon said:

Waaaah.... :joy: You are angling a new oppa, twin. Watch out @confusedheart

Snatching season has begun.

Can you blame me twin :D 

he oppa material, he wouldn’t eat other women delicious food but will die to eat a brick made by his wife :D

IMG-5762.gif

*if I didn’t snatch him first @kingpin will do :yum:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 7! :).

“My Dearest” Finale Achieves Highest Ratings Of Its Entire Run

“My Dearest” Finale Achieves Highest Ratings Of Its Entire Run

MBN’s “Perfect Marriage Revenge,” which entered the second half of its run last night, maintained its average nationwide rating of 1.8 percent from its previous episode last week.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1627148wpp/my-dearest-finale-achieves-highest-ratings-of-its-entire-run

• Thanks 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 8! :).

“Perfect Marriage Revenge,” “Castaway Diva,” And “Korea-Khitan War” All Rise To Their Highest Ratings Yet

“Perfect Marriage Revenge,” “Castaway Diva,” And “Korea-Khitan War” All Rise To Their Highest Ratings Yet

Three dramas hit new all-time highs in viewership last night!

On November 19, MBN’s “Perfect Marriage Revenge,” tvN’s “Castaway Diva,” and KBS 2TV’s “Korea-Khitan War” all achieved their highest viewership ratings to date.

According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of “Perfect Marriage Revenge” scored an average nationwide rating of 2.3 percent, marking a new personal record for the show.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1627343wpp/perfect-marriage-revenge-castaway-diva-and-korea-khitan-war-all-rise-to-their-highest-ratings-yet

watching ep 1 -- mom-in-law "if you are short of skill or time, that is what delivery is for" -- how right! what kind of moron cooks when she cannot? and she is doing her best? what to serve bad food? idiot! 

meanwhile all restaurant chefs thinking....

6df33e61aa243b1e426f7c8d2657b473.gif

• LOL 1