[Drama 2023-2024] Elegant Empire - 우아한 제국 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

On 11/17/2023 at 7:59 PM, Ameera Ali said:

What she see in him  :w00t:

Omo! What's going on here? :scream:

On another note:

My Corner of Soompi

Come chat with other Soompiers on the My Corner of Soompi thread. :kiss_wink:

What have you been up to lately? How are you counting down to the New Year?

Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office

Your Event Organizers

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

JT is penniless, she only has the little bun in her oven which she can use for her survival, so it’s either the pappy or the grandma who will be on her side. YK is thoroughly ruthless in his rejection and grandma only wants a boy.

Kdrama logic question:  A billionaire became penniless and no directors, no income tax, no creditors … are searching for her. :surprisedwut:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

21 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Domestic violence???? Not only is this show repetitive, it also has a lot of that.

Okay, so am confused here. Isn't Mr Kimbap abs supposed to be the suave, handsome, smart CEO?

Why is he dragging around his ex-girlfriend? (Am assuming that's Jacqueline Taylor?) :scream:

10 hours ago, kboramint said:

Jackie has Stockholm Syndrome. 

Why? Am not watching this but had to research this drama for an upcoming event, and didn't really understand why she is pestering the CEO?

Isn't the CEO in love with the other lady?

Pop Tv Questions GIF by Schitt's Creek

#amconfused #helpachinguouthereplease

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

No offense but if Jackie even had a bit of sense she should run back to the States. The guy she is madly in love with wants nothing to do with her. Not only that but he has become a cheater. She should be afraid at this point that when the next pretty girl shows up he won't try and run off with her. Simply because he is reminded of something of his Ex. Not only that but he has attempted to kill her once and nearly threatened to do worse to her. Yet even after all this she still wants to return to him and wants to live as a happy family.

Not that will ever happen since both mother and son clearly won't hesitate to have her locked up in some mental institution to serve their own goals. Will that be her actual wake up call. I bet then this is what is going to happen. Given how the show is currently being written as.

Jackie will try to escape the institution and cause some kind of accident. Perhaps a fire. A body will be discovered and for a few episodes everyone will assume that is her body. Meanwhile another woman will pop up that will be a dead ringer for Jackie. But she will claim that she is her long lost sister (wait are they triplets now) or that is a mere coincidence at this point. She will also have somehow recovered a lot of money. Maybe the person who died in the fire was actually a rich person and they had promised to help Jackie get her revenge and thus told her where they had hidden their stash of money thus giving her access to a mini fortune. She will then try and use it to get rid of the female lead again and retake her place in that family.

I mean if the people in this show just try to communicate we wouldn't be having a lot of problems. Perhaps even Jackie could be made to see reason. But at this point I am starting to have my doubts and perhaps do think that she might need to go to mental institution to have her sanity checked out

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

Can't wait when Bit-na finds out that Woo-Hyuk is her half brother but then it will be more shocking when we find out that Bit-na is not the Assemblyman's daughter.  

There is going to be a long wait. It’s only halfway through and there is really nothing much to tell. The storyline is exhausting itself. 

It takes 60+ episodes to reveal WH to HC. 

• Like 2