[Drama 2023-2024] Elegant Empire - 우아한 제국 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

46 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Me I watch both clearly I don’t learn my lesson first time 

:joy:

waiting for someone to come up with  MIL in A veil to complete set   

:hwaiting2:

I had watched both, mostly, but my engineering brain refused to accept kdrama logic, so I am usually FFWing for the two shows. I don’t think they are the worst, just run of the mill dailies for their storylines. MIAV however has quite a list of ridiculous characters. The loud woman Yu Ra (?), Tay Pung the ineffectual, Ms Otoke and the abs man or resurrected as KY II.

I quite enjoyed Love Twist, the SFL overshadowed the FL in many episodes, she became JT here. I think she is good, wonder why she has not played the lead. Much better than JK actress.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

wow , 104 episodes, the writer can’t make FL take credit for the revenge, after all this the  handman was who step up take his revenge by messing with the car break :joy:

IMG-8338.gif

IMG-8337.gif

IMG-8341.gif

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

wow , 104 episodes, the writer can’t make FL take credit for the revenge, after all this the  handman was who step up take his revenge by messing with the car break

rather than tragic, this looks absurdly hilarious!

giphy.gif

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

it will be more hilarious after writer killing Seung-Pil , ki- yoon survive all that accident today  :joy:

IMG-8372.gif

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

waiting for someone to come up with  MIL in A veil to complete set   

The writer of both those dailies got fired. So no Mother In A Veil to complete the trilogy. :lol:

8 hours ago, maribella said:

Much better than JK actress.

JK's actress is good, but not a good fit to play an FL.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

59 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

Looks like Hye Rim, GY’s mom, went blind at the end of 104.

No one tried to stop her from getting close to a burning and exploding car.  

Also... the employees at NA Entertainment is so happy that many people lost their jobs. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Not to me, she was acting the same way as in  Witches game. SFL or FL, she needs more practice.

JT actress may be so good as the SFL in Love Twist, they gave her a very similar role here.

12 hours ago, kboramint said:

GY died the same way JK's sister died. WHAAAAT?

Is he really dead?

• Blob 2

19 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

104 episodes, the writer can’t make FL take credit for the revenge, after all this the  handman was who step up take his revenge by messing with the car break :joy:

16 hours ago, Lmangla said:

You don't know the half of it :lol: ... the secretary you see standing there got tackled when KY escaped, so he somehow not only caught up to KY who was in a speeding car, he somehow passed him far enough to get out of the car, compose himself and be standing there when KY drove by :blink:

16 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

He most have menopause he keep crying every time he see him in tv

wait a sec ... so does that mean ... nevermind :rolleyes:

15 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

t will be more hilarious after writer killing Seung-Pil , ki- yoon survive all that accident today

We didn't see a funeral ... I say CEO Na comes back for JT

12 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Busch Beer GIF by Busch

• LOL 4

So Episode 105 ...

The Lord Of The Rings Mueller Report GIF by reactionseditor

The Good -

- Uncle & Oh Na Hee married and preggers ... :blush::heart:

The Bad - (too much to list'em all)

- Puppy Oppa won an "Excellence in Acting" award ...

Staring Season 20 GIF by South Park

Thats it, I'm convinced, the writers are following this thread - that whole award scene was them trolling us :lol:

Alright Chingu's that ends another one - it looks like the follow up drama got a last minute name change, its now called ... the Two Sisters. 

Asianwiki also updated the synopsis ... short version is its a story about two sisters separated as children. Both have their individual struggles/demons but meet again as adults ... and little sister has an affair with big sisters fiance. 

Hopefully I'll see you guys there - take care!

Im Outta Here Reaction GIF

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

• 0ly40 changed the title to [Drama 2023-2024] Elegant Empire - 우아한 제국 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

So, in the end... GY dies without getting punished by the law, JK becomes chairwomen of the newly WJ Entertainment after merging it with NA Entertainment, Soo-A, JK, and GY's father live together, GY's mom is blind and is back at the mental hospital, and GY's father no longer has dementa. 

Also, Na-Hee  is pregnant  and Jackie moves back to America with her mother. 

Wait... shouldn't Jackie be punished for attempted murder? Has the writers forgotten about that? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

Wait... shouldn't Jackie be punished for attempted murder? Has the writers forgotten about that? 

Oh it gets better than that ...

- since the police have the corruption ledger, they should know about the money laundering JT was doing for the Assemblyman at the start of the drama, via the art gallery. 

- speaking of art galleries, JK was guilty of art fraud for which she seems to have gotten away with

Season 7 Showtime GIF by Billions

• Like 1
  • LOL 2