[Drama 2023] Live Your Own Life/Hyo Shim’s Independent Life, 효심이네

larus

15 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Maybe it’s the pacing, but I’m getting very bored and this show feels like a chore now. I guess I’m dropping it although I stuck with it all this time.

Noooo. :criesariver: don't leave us. Let us suffer together. :doggie:

• LOL 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 36! :).

“Knight Flower” And “Flex X Cop” Hit New All-Time Ratings Highs As “Doctor Slump” Joins Race

“Knight Flower” And “Flex X Cop” Hit New All-Time Ratings Highs As “Doctor Slump” Joins Race

KBS 2TV’s “Live Your Own Life” remained the most-watched program of Saturday with a nationwide average of 18.6 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1639483wpp/knight-flower-and-flex-x-cop-hit-new-all-time-ratings-highs-as-doctor-slump-joins-race

Uee Makes Up Her Mind To Marry Ha Jun In “Live Your Own Life”

Uee Makes Up Her Mind To Marry Ha Jun In “Live Your Own Life”

KBS 2TV’s “Live Your Own Life” has shared an emotional sneak peek of its upcoming episode!

“Live Your Own Life” is a drama starring Uee as Lee Hyo Shim, a warmhearted personal trainer and self-sacrificing daughter who has always put her family’s needs before her own—until she finally makes up her mind to break free from her leech-like family and pursue her own happiness. Ha Jun stars as Kang Tae Ho, the director of the planning division of a conglomerate group, while Go Joo Won plays his cousin and ultimate rival Kang Tae Min.

Spoilers

Previously on “Live Your Own Life,” Tae Ho was framed by his aunt Sook Hyang (Lee Hwi Hyang), and he wound up being wrongfully charged with multiple crimes including embezzlement and tax evasion. Distraught and worried, Hyo Shim sought out Tae Min and begged him for help, but Tae Min surprised her by reacting coldly to his cousin’s crisis.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Hyo Shim pays Tae Ho a visit in jail, where they share a tearful embrace. Hyo Shim is unable to stop herself from bursting into tears at the sight of Tae Ho, who tenderly reassures her that everything will be okay.

As she steadfastly remains by Tae Ho’s side in his moment of need, Hyo Shim winds up deciding that she wants to marry him—and she even goes on to confess this newfound desire to her mother.

Uee-Ha-Jun-1.jpg

The drama’s production team commented, “Even in this moment of crisis, Hyo Shim and Tae Ho firmly love one another, and their feelings for each other grow even stronger. To find out where their growing feelings will lead their romance, please tune in to ‘Live Your Own Life,’ which is picking up the pace as it heads towards its second half.”

The next episode of “Live Your Own Life” will air on January 28 at 8:05 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1639486wpp/uee-makes-up-her-mind-to-marry-ha-jun-in-live-your-own-life

Here are the ratings for Episode 37! :).

“Doctor Slump” Rises For 2nd Episode As “Captivating The King” Doubles Its Ratings

“Doctor Slump” Rises For 2nd Episode As “Captivating The King” Doubles Its Ratings

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Live Your Own Life” shot past the 20 percent mark once again to earn a nationwide average of 20.8 percent—making it the most-watched program of the entire day.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1639633wpp/doctor-slump-rises-for-2nd-episode-as-captivating-the-king-doubles-its-ratings

Here are the ratings for Episode 38! :).

“Knight Flower” Maintains No. 1 Ratings + “Doctor Slump” Holds Steady For 3rd Episode

“Knight Flower” Maintains No. 1 Ratings + “Doctor Slump” Holds Steady For 3rd Episode

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Live Your Own Life” continued its reign as the most-watched program of Sunday with an average nationwide rating of 20.6 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1640811wpp/knight-flower-maintains-no-1-ratings-doctor-slump-holds-steady-for-3rd-episode

20240204101134_live-your-own-life.jpg?s=Jung Young Sook Appears To Be At The Center Of Ha Jun And Go Joo Won’s Family Conflict In “Live Your Own Life”

Feb 4, 2024
by S. Nam

KBS2’s “Live Your Own Life” has teased a shocking twist in the upcoming episode!

“Live Your Own Life” is a drama starring Uee as Lee Hyo Shim, a warmhearted personal trainer and self-sacrificing daughter who has always put her family’s needs before her own—until she finally makes up her mind to break free from her leech-like family and pursue her own happiness.

Ha Jun stars as Kang Tae Ho, the director of the planning division of a conglomerate group, while Go Joo Won plays his cousin and ultimate rival Kang Tae Min.

Spoilers

Previously, the conflict among the Taesan Group’s family had viewers on the edges of their seats. Tae Ho began to retaliate against his aunt Sook Hyang (Lee Hwi Hyang) and his uncle Jin Beom (Kim Kyu Chul), who he believes to have killed his parents. However, Tae Min continued to defend his parents against Tae Ho’s attacks, further raising tension and causing their grandmother Choi Myung Hee (Jung Young Sook) to worry even further.

In the last broadcast, Myung Hee visited Jin Beom and asked him why he killed his younger brother Jun Beom. However, the newly released stills and video preview of the upcoming episode raise suspicion that the conflict began with Choi Myung Hee, especially with Yum Jin Moo (Lee Kwang Ki) further supporting the claim by stating that everything started with Choi Myung Hee. The preview showcased Myung Hee stating, “Don’t hurt the children, and hurry up and make a decision,” hinting that she knows something and making viewers curious to find out what that secret is.

live-your-own-life-.jpeg

The production team shared, “Today, a shocking secret that will shake up viewers will be revealed.” They further revealed, “The conflict of the Taesan family began with Choi Myung Hee.” They added, “Please tune into episode 39 to find out what secret Myung Hee has been hiding as an unimaginable truth will be revealed.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1640849wpp/jung-young-sook-appears-to-be-at-the-center-of-ha-jun-and-go-joo-wons-family-conflict-in-live-your-own-life

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 39! :).

“Doctor Slump” And “Live Your Own Life” Soar To Their Highest Ratings Yet

“Doctor Slump” And “Live Your Own Life” Soar To Their Highest Ratings Yet

“Live Your Own Life” also reached a new all-time high with its latest episode, which earned an average nationwide rating of 22.1 percent—continuing the show’s reign as the most-watched program of Sunday.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1640987wpp/doctor-slump-and-live-your-own-life-soar-to-their-highest-ratings-yet

The Grandmother said to TM

Spoiler

TH is his little brother!!

I think she got the younger brother, TH’s father, to impregnate TM’s mother because her eldest does not function, in many ways. 

My theory:
When TM’s father found out that TM was his brother’s son, he tailed them with the intention to kill but someone else did it first. I think it was Yeom. At least TM is not his son. 

3 hours ago, maribella said:

The Grandmother said to TM

Hide contents

TH is his little brother!!

I think she got the younger brother, TH’s father, to impregnate TM’s mother because her eldest does not function, in many ways. 

My theory:
When TM’s father found out that TM was his brother’s son, he tailed them with the intention to kill but someone else did it first. I think it was Yeom. At least TM is not his son. 

I think Tae-min's sister is Yeom's daughter? That's why he doesn't want the evil mom to disown her?

18 minutes ago, xiashenghan said:

I think Tae-min's sister is Yeom's daughter? That's why he doesn't want the evil mom to disown her?

Certainly not the man’s offspring if he needs help from his mum to have children. Yeom was also very attentive to TM which was why I thought he was the father.

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 40! :).

“Knight Flower” Heads Into Final Week On Ratings Rise + “Doctor Slump” Falls Amid Lunar New Year Holiday

“Knight Flower” Heads Into Final Week On Ratings Rise + “Doctor Slump” Falls Amid Lunar New Year Holiday

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Live Your Own Life” successfully remained the most-watched program of Saturday with an average nationwide rating of 16.2 percent for the night.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1641959wpp/knight-flower-heads-into-final-week-on-ratings-rise-doctor-slump-falls-amid-lunar-new-year-holiday

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!:fullofhearts:

New Event Alert!:piggydance:

This Valentine's Day Vote for the Perfect Namja Chingus from K-Dramas :Pandabulous:

We are  back with another event. This is all about dreamy namja chingus from K-dramas. :machocat:

Please vote for your most perfect namja chingu from K-drama and do let us know why he is your favourite or rather what about his character that appealed to you. :letsgo:

re: Your friendly, neighbourhood EO Team 

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl